Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: bin laden dead

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I understand why people would want to celebrate his death but I don't really think that it's such a good idea. Besides the fact that it could seriously backfire with those crazy extremists, it just makes me feel like that would be exactly what they would do.
    On second thought, if I was American I probably would be celebrating too.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Just thought I'd prove I'm right.

That blokes son was killed in the 9/11 attacks. Hardly an ignorant bastard, is he?
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Eminem
    I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sebo View Post

Miss him yet?
    just so you know, hes been dead for ages, they only just took his body

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

Well, ages is a bit much. But he definitely died before May.

Also, Osama didn't cause 9/11. It was about money we owed them. It's not like 9/11 was just a horrible thing, really. Yes, I feel bad for the people involved and families and friends and loved ones who lost people, but it was blown way out of proportion. I always hate saying things like this because I know people will be upset, but we do much worse things than what Osama had done.

Not to say he didn't do bad things as well, or to be on his side or anything; just don't think it's fair to complain to people who say this isn't the biggest deal ever.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

So is America going to withdraw its troops now?
    Click here to find out how to get full screen without members! | Click here to check out my Ultimate Bitmap Tutorial! Edited to work with Simba! |

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Quoted
    494 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by i luffs yeww View Post
    Oh, I forgot this forum was the equivalent of facebook and/or twitter.

Misinformed people being misinformed about the world, thinking that Osama was just an evil guy who got his power out of nowhere and hated America specifically for no reason so he had thousands of our innocent civilians killed. Nothing has changed, except for the average American is now a lot more arrogant and stupid.
    this^

He was just a piece on the chess game of some powerful people, not even an important one.

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

LOL at u guys just quoting me.. ur probably american.. If u haven't noticed..u guys are debating on emotion and what u think.. Im not doing that at all.. Im debating on what I saw not how I feel.. yeah u can post some one guy standing there with a picture and all these other people with a camera.. doesnt mean much. Dont be stupid u know exactly what I mean by normal.. I mean that he is a human and u guys are treating him like u killed a god or somethin..
    Yeah like I said I feel sorry for the families of the victims but on the news they reported that most of them were university students from washington state university..

half the students were just there because their buddy went. Its like the wikileaks shit.. u f*** over america or say something bad about it and they all hate u. Just so u know that wiki leaks man is world's most wanted.. higher rank on the list than osama.. did he do anything wrong? no.. Osama did something wrong but what you still dont understand is that yes he is a damn human.. yes u killed a human.. celebrating about it isnt gunna change anything.. doesnt make it a better victory. They dragged the war on for so long just for some stupid oil.. not osama, but they front and make it seem like its all about him.. 373m barrels of oil in a reserve yet u still fight for more..

George bush and osama were best friends.. just note that. When u start asking stupid questions like how does this show our power or what does this all mean for our power/force in the world.. and start acting like ur the shit then I will always just see u as stupid.. Im willing to be you will all say osama is the reason for the debt in america rather than bush and the republicans..

No one is arguing he is a good man... we all know he's bad.. its the celebration outside im arguing..
    Last edited by Brandon; 05-02-2011 at 10:28 AM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ggzz View Post
    LOL at u guys just quoting me.. ur probably american..
    Read my location.
    If u haven't noticed..u guys are debating on emotion and what u think.. Im not doing that at all.. Im debating on what I saw not how I feel.. yeah u can post some one guy standing there with a picture and all these other people with a camera.. doesnt mean much.
    What have you seen which is different to what we have seen?
    Dont be stupid u know exactly what I mean by normal.. I mean that he is a human and u guys are treating him like u killed a god or somethin..
    Apparently I don't. And I bet that some extremists did see him as a God.
    Yeah like I said I feel sorry for the families of the victims but on the news they reported that most of them were university students from washington state university..

half the students were just there because their buddy went. Its like the wikileaks shit.. u f*** over america or say something bad about it and they all hate u. Just so u know that wiki leaks man is world's most wanted.. higher rank on the list than osama.. did he do anything wrong? no.. Osama did something wrong but what you still dont understand is that yes he is a damn human.. yes u killed a human.. celebrating about it isnt gunna change anything.. doesnt make it a better victory.
    Most of that is completely insignificant and unrelated. It doesn't matter who celebrated, and what's the problem if people felt the need to?
    They dragged the war on for so long just for some stupid oil.. not osama, but they front and make it seem like its all about him.. 373m barrels of oil in a reserve yet u still fight for more..
    I'm sure that if it was all about oil, that wouldn't have felt the need to go after Bin Laden and shoot his brains out.
    George bush and osama were best friends.. just note that. When u start asking stupid questions like how does this show our power or what does this all mean for our power/force in the world.. and start acting like ur the shit then I will always just see u as stupid.. Im willing to be you will all say osama is the reason for the debt in america rather than bush and the republicans..
    You would have lost your bet. I know Bin Laden isn't the reason for the recession, and anyone who thinks he is an idiot. You say you would view people as stupid for asking questions, but you might want to look at your spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
    No one is arguing he is a good man... we all know he's bad.. its the celebration outside im arguing..
    I still don't get your point. You're saying it's bad that people want to celebrate?
    <3

I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

ggzz, have you ever had your mom or dad, or even maybe a brother or sister murdered intentionally by the hand of someone else? Americans have every right to rejoice from Osama's death, who the fuck are you to judge them for doing so?
    Last edited by Flight; 05-02-2011 at 11:46 AM.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Americans have every right to rejoice from Obama's death, who the fuck are you to judge them for doing so?
    Simple spelling mistakes are silly.

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    ggzz, have you ever had your mom or dad, or even maybe a brother or sister murdered intentionally by the hand of someone else? Americans have every right to rejoice from Obama's death, who the fuck are you to judge them for doing so?
    ^Yes... My brother is dead.. aunt has died.. you guys are putting too much feelings into this.. The celebration can be done at home or with family members. There is absolutely no need to crowd the streets and bring hype around the topic of him being dead.

Yeah, well go look at the news headlines now.. you guys just got a warning for it..
    It reads: "American warned of terrorist retaliation."

@Rich.. This isn't a spelling game. I can spell & I do have exceptional grammar so I appreciate you trying to call me stupid but I believe you should go read more and look at the news a bit longer before you post again. Nothing wrong with celebrating right? Yeah well when that second bombing goes down after a warning like that. We'll see if celebrating was the right thing to do. No other country is celebrating in the streets like that and acting all wild..
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

@Rich.. This isn't a spelling game. I can spell & I do have exceptional grammar so I appreciate you trying to call me stupid but I believe you should go read more and look at the news a bit longer before you post again. Nothing wrong with celebrating right? Yeah well when that second bombing goes down after a warning like that. We'll see if celebrating was the right thing to do. No other country is celebrating in the streets like that and acting all wild..
    The terrorists wouldn't be reacting to the celebrating, they'd be reacting to their leader getting killed. Also, in reply to your final point, that's because Bin Laden's target was America. He'd called "Americans the real terrorists", not French, not British, only Americans.
    <3

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

They celebrated when 9/11 happened, you celebrated when he died
    Click here to find out how to get full screen without members! | Click here to check out my Ultimate Bitmap Tutorial! Edited to work with Simba! |

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

The celebration can be done at home or with family members. There is absolutely no need to crowd the streets and bring hype around the topic of him being dead.
    Nah dude, it should be exactly like the Wizard of Oz when the wicked witch died at the beginning. Everybody has to be dancing around happily chanting stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    The terrorists wouldn't be reacting to the celebrating, they'd be reacting to their leader getting killed. Also, in reply to your final point, that's because Bin Laden's target was America. He'd called "Americans the real terrorists", not French, not British, only Americans.
    That's about as true as it gets.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quoted
    164 Post(s)

Just wanted to point out, http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten

Someone should call =P

E: Seems they added a "Deceased" caption to his photo since I posted this.....
    Last edited by Dgby714; 05-02-2011 at 01:14 PM.

Dg's Small Procedures | IRC Quotes
    Thank Wishlah for my nice new avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by IRC
    [22:12:05] <Dgby714> Im agnostic
    [22:12:36] <Blumblebee> :O ...you can read minds

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dgby714 View Post
    Just wanted to point out, http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten

Someone should call =P

E: Seems they added a "Deceased" caption to his photo since I posted this.....
    holy crap that #1 guy looks familier
    <TViYH> i had a dream about you again awkwardsaw
    Malachi 2:3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cycrosism View Post
    So is America going to withdraw its troops now?
    doubt it

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

This is pathetic. One man died, so what ? It will continue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

[trollin] I was thinking 'so what, they killed one man. whoop?' ... but it seemed to have helped defeat the nazis.... sooo, see if it works this time?? [/trollin]

Seriously, 80% of you all need to do some reading and make an opinion for yourself. It makes me sad to see how much hate there is here just because a lot of you don't have an honest your own opinion with good facts.

I wanted to talk here, seriously, but with the attitude of the people in this thread... not worth it.
    On vacation in NeverLand,
    Code:
    typedef int bool;
    enum { false, true };

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

George bush and osama were best friends.. just note that. When u start asking stupid questions like how does this show our power or what does this all mean for our power/force in the world.. and start acting like ur the shit then I will always just see u as stupid.. Im willing to be you will all say osama is the reason for the debt in america rather than bush and the republicans
    I think I nearly fell out of my chair when I read this. Best friends? You may not be thinking about this with any "emotion" but it doesn't sound like you are using your brains either...more like buying into anti-american propaganda.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doublex8 View Post
    more like buying into anti-american propaganda.
    Buying? Sounds more to me like he's trying to sell. Besides, it's the internet; you're supposed to hate on Americans here, it's what everyone does.
    Long ago, the '90s Nicktoons lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the century turned. Only Avatar, the best of the 2000's Nicktoons, could save them. But when the channel needed it most, the show finished. Four years passed and Mike and Bryan created the new Avatar: Legend of Korra. And although the show itself is great, it has a long way to go before it can live up to The Last Airbender. But I believe Korra can save Nickelodeon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by i luffs yeww View Post
    Simple spelling mistakes are silly.
    Obvious ignorant pricks are simple to spot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grats View Post
    well just like WWII when hitler died (announced dead on may 1st, coincidence or...?) the war didn't end.. Japan was still ready to go full force, so this war is far from over (IMO)
    Japan was sinking actually. We cut off oil supplies from Japan. You can't run a naval fleet or air planes without oil.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Aide View Post
    Obvious ignorant pricks are simple to spot.
    lol, me?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

i think not
    SCAR Tutorials: The Form Tutorial | Types, Arrays, and Classes
    Programming Projects: NotePad | Tetris | Chess

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information