Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bin laden dead

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Default bin laden dead

so bin ladens dead, whats that going to do to the war on terrorism and all that? ideas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

10 years, trillions of dollars, and thousands of innocent civilians killed.

Sounds worth it to me.

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

Nothing much I think. Someone will take over, things will go on like they were. They did lose a key player though.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

Oh, I forgot this forum was the equivalent of facebook and/or twitter.

Misinformed people being misinformed about the world, thinking that Osama was just an evil guy who got his power out of nowhere and hated America specifically for no reason so he had thousands of our innocent civilians killed. Nothing has changed, except for the average American is now a lot more arrogant and stupid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

What a waste of time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

i luffs yeww if thats directed at me, its extremely unprovoked.

i just asked here because i wanted educated opinions on what you guys think will happen next. if i asked this on facebook id get stupid answers like america will conquer the world and everything will be fine and dandy, a happy ending...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

I'm glad he's gone, but I'm not sure it was worth the effort.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Miss him yet?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bolshak25 View Post
    i luffs yeww if thats directed at me, its extremely unprovoked.

i just asked here because i wanted educated opinions on what you guys think will happen next. if i asked this on facebook id get stupid answers like america will conquer the world and everything will be fine and dandy, a happy ending...
    Nope. Just directed at the question.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

okay i see the second half of your answer, but the first part is unprovoked. all i did was ask for peoples opinions, i dont see how thats facebook or twitter which would be me talking about my life. that would be more of the threads of people talking about their accounts and how well they are going. go tell them off for their facebook threads instead of me for my thread that is aimed at opinions on how history is changing right now

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bolshak25 View Post
    okay i see the second half of your answer, but the first part is unprovoked. all i did was ask for peoples opinions, i dont see how thats facebook or twitter which would be me talking about my life. that would be more of the threads of people talking about their accounts and how well they are going. go tell them off for their facebook threads instead of me for my thread that is aimed at opinions on how history is changing right now
    he's just reffering to the fact that every one is talking about it, such as every one on facebook/twitter

also: http://www.explosm.net/comics/89/
    <TViYH> i had a dream about you again awkwardsaw
    Malachi 2:3

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I laughed when Obama stated something under the lines of "Its not about the wealth or power we have, its who we are". Had to laugh at that one :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

The point is that symbolically, not only is this a major victory for people that have lost someone as a result of his actions, but also for people that never supported him. Victory over what? That can be decided later. I think 'it was worth it.' Remember that America was not the only nation against him. A large amount of Muslims we also. He slaughtered Muslims like fish in Asia.

More than America is cheering.
    Quote Originally Posted by irc
    [00:55:29] < Guest3097> I lol at how BenLand100 has become noidea
    [01:07:40] <@BenLand100> i'm not noidea i'm
    [01:07:44] -!- BenLand100 is now known as BenLand42-
    [01:07:46] <@BenLand42-> shit
    [01:07:49] -!- BenLand42- is now known as BenLand420
    [01:07:50] <@BenLand420> YEA

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by i luffs yeww View Post
    Oh, I forgot this forum was the equivalent of facebook and/or twitter.

Misinformed people being misinformed about the world, thinking that Osama was just an evil guy who got his power out of nowhere and hated America specifically for no reason so he had thousands of our innocent civilians killed. Nothing has changed, except for the average American is now a lot more arrogant and stupid.

This +1 Yeah bro I had the exact! same thought... America just think's theyre the shit right now.. I mean its ok to be happy and all if u lost someone.. but wtf are doing outside the whitehouse dancing n singing and shit; chanting USA & waving ur flag.. its like ur asking for a F***in bomb to rain down on ur ass right now..

And plus you know this story is gunna be the news headlines for weeks... they never get over a story.. I mean shit.. Hiroshima got nuked and u barely hear about it.. but 9/11 happens and u hear about the anniversary every single year!! like get over it already..

I guarantee this means obama will get that 2nd election again, donald trump will quit nagging about his birth certificate.. and theyre gunna get bombed so hard cuz of theyre ignorance.. Theyre already trying to downplay their ally pakistan by saying they didnt help them much? Bro wtf? u were in their country on their territory using their special forces and eating their food.. and getting help from their soldiers.. and ur gunna say that they didnt help u..
    Their saying its a victory for the world.. osama didnt do anything to canada, the Caribbean, asia, europe.. He screwed america.. not anyone else. For over 3 hours straight the news has been saying the same shit..
    Theyre even asking what does this mean for america's power? What does it mean? What does it show about our nation? What does it mean for america as the world's superpower.. <-- that right there is ignorance.. someone can nuke u so bad and then what will happen to ur great super power? Just because u have more nukes doesnt mean u'll win.. it depends on who hits first.. thats where they got the power going to their head..

Who cares? Osama is just a god damn normal guy like any other gangsta terrorist out there.. no one gives a damn when normal people die so why should we give a damn when "Osama" dies.. smh..

GF america.. Wasn't worth it..
    Last edited by Brandon; 05-02-2011 at 04:34 AM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ggzz View Post
    This +1 Yeah bro I had the exact! same thought... America just think's theyre the shit right now.. I mean its ok to be happy and all if u lost someone.. but wtf are doing outside the whitehouse dancing n singing and shit; chanting USA & waving ur flag.. its like ur asking for a F***in bomb to rain down on ur ass right now..

And plus you know this story is gunna be the news headlines for weeks... they never get over a story.. I mean shit.. Hiroshima got nuked and u barely hear about it.. but 9/11 happens and u hear about the anniversary every single year!! like get over it already..

I guarantee this means obama will get that 2nd election again, donald trump will quit nagging about his birth certificate.. and theyre gunna get bombed so hard cuz of theyre ignorance.. Theyre already trying to downplay their ally pakistan by saying they didnt help them much? Bro wtf? u were in their country on their territory using their special forces and eating their food.. and getting help from their soldiers.. and ur gunna say that they didnt help u..
    Their saying its a victory for the world.. osama didnt do anything to canada, the Caribbean, asia, europe.. He screwed america.. not anyone else. For over 3 hours straight the news has been saying the same shit..
    Theyre even asking what does this mean for america's power? What does it mean? What does it show about our nation? What does it mean for america as the world's superpower.. <-- that right there is ignorance.. someone can nuke u so bad and then what will happen to ur great super power? Just because u have more nukes doesnt mean u'll win.. it depends on who hits first.. thats where they got the power going to their head..

Who cares? Osama is just a god damn normal guy like any other gangsta terrorist out there.. no one gives a damn when normal people die so why should we give a damn when "Osama" dies.. smh..

You, sir, are ignorant as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

That happened a very long time ago when Media was not nearly as prevalent than it is today. Bombing Hiroshima practically ended a war, it was off shore in another country etc. 9/11 started a war, and it was on the 'mother land.' Meaning it makes people even more patriotic.

I don't know very much about this topic, so I might be wrong.
    Pakistan was very against supporting US operations in the middle east. They never did provide troops, food, and territory - I don't even think US troops are permitted in Pakistan.

Their saying its a victory for the world.. osama didnt do anything to canada, the Caribbean, asia, europe.. He screwed america.. not anyone else. For over 3 hours straight the news has been saying the same shit...
    Osama had slaughtered Muslims, he was the head of a terrorist organization. I have to be honest, I don't know all that 'he' has done throughout his history, but it has been a bit more than 'screwing the US.'

Obviously you don't know politics. Google what a super power is in regard to a nation.
    Look on a map. The US is physically very large and there are hundreds of Military bases throughout the country. Obviously a single country or organization does not have the money nor power to accumulate enough nukes to 'nuke a country soo bad dat they arnt even a super powa not more.' The

Holy shit I don't think I even have to respond to that.

I hope you'll learn how ignorant you are and check yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by irc
    [00:55:29] < Guest3097> I lol at how BenLand100 has become noidea
    [01:07:40] <@BenLand100> i'm not noidea i'm
    [01:07:44] -!- BenLand100 is now known as BenLand42-
    [01:07:46] <@BenLand42-> shit
    [01:07:49] -!- BenLand42- is now known as BenLand420
    [01:07:50] <@BenLand420> YEA

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noidea View Post
    That happened a very long time ago when Media was not nearly as prevalent than it is today. Bombing Hiroshima practically ended a war, it was off shore in another country etc. 9/11 started a war, and it was on the 'mother land.' Meaning it makes people even more patriotic.

I don't know very much about this topic, so I might be wrong.
    Pakistan was very against supporting US operations in the middle east. They never did provide troops, food, and territory - I don't even think US troops are permitted in Pakistan.

Osama had slaughtered Muslims, he was the head of a terrorist organization. I have to be honest, I don't know all that 'he' has done throughout his history, but it has been a bit more than 'screwing the US.'

Obviously you don't know politics. Google what a super power is in regard to a nation.
    Look on a map. The US is physically very large and there are hundreds of Military bases throughout the country. Obviously a single country or organization does not have the money nor power to accumulate enough nukes to 'nuke a country soo bad dat they arnt even a super powa not more.' The

Holy shit I don't think I even have to respond to that.

I hope you'll learn how ignorant you are and check yourself.

Meh wasnt gunna respond to u either.. but most of ur quotes say "I dont really know but.."
    I've been following the story.. As for homeland.. thats a bunch of garbage.. other things can be on the news.. japan, sudan, down south storm disaster..

u dont have to respond to my last quote because its true.. he is just a normal guy.. I care less if he dies or lives.. U seem like the type to be a fan of the royal family and the royal kiss.. Who cares who kisses who.. who cares if osama is living or dead. America is the only country making a huge deal out of it.
    He is just a normal guy who did bad stuff.. not like u killed a god or somethin. Other people die every day and they aren't on the news.. Explain that.. media got ur tongue bro.

Top story "Timmy got his bike stole".. They really have no topics to report on.. Im suprised you didnt quote that it would be on the news all week perhaps all month..

Riddle me this.. How do u go from Sudan to Japan to Downsouth Storm aftermath to Obama Birth certificate to Osama in just 7 days.. everyone forgot about sudan and japan.. u forgot about people in your own country without a house cuz of a storm.. to celebrate osama's death? Psh lol..
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

cuz of theyre ignorance..
    I would just like to point out that stereotyping is the epitome of ignorance. For what it's worth.
    Long ago, the '90s Nicktoons lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the century turned. Only Avatar, the best of the 2000's Nicktoons, could save them. But when the channel needed it most, the show finished. Four years passed and Mike and Bryan created the new Avatar: Legend of Korra. And although the show itself is great, it has a long way to go before it can live up to The Last Airbender. But I believe Korra can save Nickelodeon.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Already saw this on the news. Cool, now the war is going to get even worse

Edit: "The death of Osama bin Laden will not end the war on terror and there is no evidence he masterminded the September 11 attacks, former Guantanamo Bay detainee Mamdouh Habib says."

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/world/exper...#ixzz1LECNfW62
    Last edited by cycrosism; 05-02-2011 at 06:14 AM.
    Click here to find out how to get full screen without members! | Click here to check out my Ultimate Bitmap Tutorial! Edited to work with Simba! |

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Riddle me this.. How do u go from Sudan to Japan to Downsouth Storm aftermath to Obama Birth certificate to Osama in just 7 days.. everyone forgot about sudan and japan.. u forgot about people in your own country without a house cuz of a storm.. to celebrate osama's death? Psh lol..
    ...maybe because it is called NEWS for a reason. News usually is what is happening now and what is current. Osama has been a target for many more countries other than the US and to have him dead is some major news. Osama isn't just some gangster off the streets of L.A., he is someone of special interest.

It consumed the media just like Japan, just like the storms in the south, and if Kadhafi (sp?) stepped down tomorrow, that would be all over the news also. It is what is current and happening and what people seem to want to know about and care about.

We haven't forgot about people that have been hit by tornados but it's a tornado. Growing up around tornados and having them rip through towns is common every year during tornado season like this, it's something that goes with living in the area, just like the chance of the "big one" hitting california some day...

Stop hating your life and being so arrogant...

"Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently" (Henry Ford)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I happened to be near a TV when they started saying there would be a major address from the President. I don't watch much TV, but I wanted to hear what it was about. So I sat there for an hour listening to the most mind numbing pablum spewing out of all the news reporters on and on until Obama finally came on. I don't see how people can stand to watch news channels. Listening to someone ramble on for 5-10 minutes at a time trying to fill 24 hours every day was like fingernails on a chalkboard. I much prefer getting news on the internet where you can get the gist of anything within a minute or less.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tarajunky View Post
    I happened to be near a TV when they started saying there would be a major address from the President. I don't watch much TV, but I wanted to hear what it was about. So I sat there for an hour listening to the most mind numbing pablum spewing out of all the news reporters on and on until Obama finally came on. I don't see how people can stand to watch news channels. Listening to someone ramble on for 5-10 minutes at a time trying to fill 24 hours every day was like fingernails on a chalkboard. I much prefer getting news on the internet where you can get the gist of anything within a minute or less.
    trufax.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    624 Post(s)

well just like WWII when hitler died (announced dead on may 1st, coincidence or...?) the war didn't end.. Japan was still ready to go full force, so this war is far from over (IMO)
    The only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position.

You can contact me via matrix protocol: @grats:grats.win or you can email me at the same domain, any user/email address.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

Obama 1 - Binladin 0 ? Bush - 2?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

*Snip*
    I don't see how you can see Bin Laden was a 'normal guy'. There's nothing normal about what he did, and he knew it. Do you think he would have been in hiding for 10 years if it was normal? How do you know those people celebrating aren't relative of people he killed in the 9/11 attacks? Are they still ignorant in your mind?
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Eminem
    I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information