Thread: My members app

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Quoted
    494 Post(s)

Default My members app

So I've been working on my members app for the last week. And I'm pretty much done with the color functions. I'm still waiting for the release of reflection 2 so I can finish it.(script can run without reflection) My question is what do you expect from a members app that is not in the script? What should I still work on, what needs improvements and what techniques would you like to see.

Currently my script has the following techniques:
    • TPA, CombineTPA, FindColorsToleranceOptimised, SplitTPA, SortATPASize, TPAtoATPA, FilterPointsPie
    • DTM, FindDTM, FindDTMRotated
    • Bitmap, FindBitmapToleranceIn, DrawTPABitmap,
    • Form and fancy on screen proggie

The script does the following:
    • Banks in edgeville
    • Teleports to dareeyak(with or without vecna)
    • Cuts the (cursed) magic tree
    • Teleports back again

The script has the following in development:
    • Retrieving ring when pk'd
    • Advanced timer system(breaks and fail safes)

I got progies from over 6 hours, so I call this script stable.

screenie:

To run this script you need:
    • My fix to bitmaps.scar and amounts.scar
    • 82 woodcutting
    • 78 magic (73 with vecna)
    • Ancient magicks
    • Done Summer spirit
    Last edited by masterBB; 06-13-2011 at 01:10 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

From you especially? I won't even read the script then vote yes.
    I have seen your contributions and posts and from that I can see that you are a good programmer and a smart person and will continue to further train yourself while contributing(useful things). Simple as that.

By the way I think that script is good enough based on what you said it's capable of, but I am too lazy to try it out(I don't even have proper simba/srl/reflection atm, used bots(any kind) like months ago(3+))/read it .

EDIT: Btw that picture will get you more yes than you would think . [/joke]

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Could do without the extra include files (ColorFunctions or w/e, etc.) but would be yes from me either way. Would be one of the better apps I've seen.
    Ce ne sont que des gueux

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Haaha I like that picture..Goes good with the title
    "SRL is the best SCAR community in the World, with the most talented programmers: adjust your volume."
    -Wizzup?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

My suggestion would be to just apply and see what happens. Otherwise, this thread will turn into an app itself.
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Eminem
    I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Quoted
    494 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    My suggestion would be to just apply and see what happens. Otherwise, this thread will turn into an app itself.
    I see, didn't expected that people would be satisfied with this script. Well if no one thinks I need to add something, I ques this thread could be closed. And you will receive my app as soon as its able to handle pk-ers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that script is far better than my application :L that script looks very good and shows very good knowledge of all areas of colour scripting. and id take a good guess your reflection will be just as good. that script would be a detonate yes from me as it is and i would imagine most members would be the same.

id give you things to work on but ur script sounds pretty stable so it doesn't really need more fail safes + the main loop thing will make your script very stable. if i had an account to test i would other than that good luck

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

I dont care about the script, i'll say yes for you anyways(for what Sabzi mentioned)
    <TViYH> i had a dream about you again awkwardsaw
    Malachi 2:3

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Hey I'm a bit curious about how you handled positioning your player directly south of that rock, like you had mentioned previous in a post. I would take a look for myself but until I get my computer back I don't have Simba, so it's a no-go on viewing scripts.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

My fix to bitmaps.scar and amounts.scar
    82 woodcutting
    78 magic (73 with vecna)
    Ancient magicks
    Done Summer spirit
    lol lots of requirements XD I doubt many (if any) people have the ability to use this script. It doesn't affect your app or anything! ha just saying
    FORMERLY BORN2CODE | Play Internet Games
    http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/2084/sigg.png

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Quoted
    494 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Hey I'm a bit curious about how you handled positioning your player directly south of that rock, like you had mentioned previous in a post. I would take a look for myself but until I get my computer back I don't have Simba, so it's a no-go on viewing scripts.
    It's not implemented yet. The walking is done successively with SPS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TravisV10 View Post
    lol lots of requirements XD I doubt many (if any) people have the ability to use this script. It doesn't affect your app or anything! ha just saying
    not really

i have all the requirements except the quest which i could easily do if i had the membership

~shut

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

I'm going to whine about your script
    First of all, I notice a few TerminateScript. This is bad, because it'll just leave your account logged in. Always log out (and switch players, though I doubt you'd have an army of accs with Summer's End)
    I just looked at a few random functions, here some points.
    Color_ClickPortal,
    Result := ChooseOption('alk');
    But after that, you set Result := True. What's the use? Shouldn't you exit if it couldn't click the portal?
    And a bit of more stuff like that, your failsafes aren't fully complete it seems. But still, this is already a better app than most ones that get in nowadays.
    I made a new script, check it out!.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Quoted
    494 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
    I'm going to whine about your script
    First of all, I notice a few TerminateScript. This is bad, because it'll just leave your account logged in. Always log out (and switch players, though I doubt you'd have an army of accs with Summer's End)
    I just looked at a few random functions, here some points.
    Color_ClickPortal,
    Result := ChooseOption('alk');
    But after that, you set Result := True. What's the use? Shouldn't you exit if it couldn't click the portal?
    And a bit of more stuff like that, your failsafes aren't fully complete it seems. But still, this is already a better app than most ones that get in nowadays.
    Thanks for the whining!

I will replace all the TerminateScript calls with my own function StopScript, which does log out the account. Completely forgot about logging out.

About the multiplayer thing, I will never create a script that's supposed to support an army. My goal is to create unique bots at locations where there are no others. No one should know I was botting. It always feels a bit of destroying the game if you look at people with huge armies. I don't care if other people think this is fun, I just don't support it in my scripts.

And I hope to finish of my fail safes today, I hope it works like I've in my mind. That would be really cool.

Oh, and you don't need the quest Summers end, just the much smaller easy quest summers spirit

Thread Information