Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [R2]Naturez (Nature-Runecrafter)

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Default [R2]Naturez (Nature-Runecrafter)

Naturez (2.1)

SRL Stats Page

Description:
    Naturez is the sister script to Astralz, designed to rapidly craft Nature runes. 2.1 features my newest script core (V3) and for speed and endurance. Newly added features are listed below.

Features:
    • Runecrafts Nature runes using the Burthorpe Bank-Chest
    • Accurate familiar detection and handling
    • Supports pouches / repair pouch spell
    • Pouch-Priority option available
    • Solid break system (By Echo_) with cool graphics!
    • World switching option (If enabled, switches worlds after every break)
    • SRL Stats
    • On-Screen progress report
    • Failsafes to ensure endurance

2.1 changes:
    • Banking now done at the Burthorpe bank chest (Games necklaces required)
    • Bank procedures redone (Also now handles pending PINs)
    • Reflection-based familiar handling (This also means Summoning.Simba isn't neded, new system is internal within the script)
    • New-pouch handling system
    • Pouch Priority option added
    • Lost detection and correction

How to use:
    • Start at the Burthorpe bank chest with a Games Necklace equipped
    • Have 1+ Nature runes in your first inventory slot

For pouch use:
    • You must have unlocked "Repair Pouch" spell from the Livid Farm activity
    • The pouches you use must be in your inventory
    • The runes to cast "Repair Pouch" spell must be in your inventory

Suggested setup show below: (Red is required, yellow for using pouches)

[End note:]
    Naturez 2.1 is a cleaned up, sped up, and patched version of 2.0. I ran it smoothly for over 3 hours, no problems. If everybody else gets the same results as me then 2.1 will be the final release.

~Cheerz, Flight~
    Last edited by Flight; 08-09-2011 at 03:29 AM.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

First post.

Very nice script! Will you be adding Abyss?

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Huthaifah View Post
    First post.

Very nice script! Will you be adding Abyss?
    Abyss is a pain... I made and released a base to an Abyssal-Runecrafter in the Members+ section, and it successfully crafts 1600-1800 Death runes per hour, but it's not stable. Though with Reflection 2 and Iamadam's Model-clicking, I think it's possible now to finish my work.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

Shouldnt it withdraw NPC contact runes as needed instead of keeping the runes in your inventory? It seems almost bot-like and reduces runes made/hr

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TomTuff View Post
    Shouldnt it withdraw NPC contact runes as needed instead of keeping the runes in your inventory? It seems almost bot-like and reduces runes made/hr
    It might seem like it's less runes per hour having 3 spaces taken up by the runes, but if you calculate the time it takes to search the whole bank for the runes, withdraw the right amount, cast the spell, find and speak to the Abyssal Mage, you're losing alot more time then you'd think. While Repair Pouch is takes 2 clicks and the script continues.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

Oh it uses one of the livid farm spells I see. Didn't know this, I thought it just did NPC contact. How long does it take to get the spell?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Haha, nice work! Code looks great, wish I could test

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Tom it takes 40 hrs straight of botting livid farm to get all the spells unlocked.. No point buying the livid farm spell separately because when u unlock the last spell, all the ones before it are unlocked which saves you all the points!

And how did u detect when the pouches are full .. all the ID's are the same!? How I've been trying to figure it out forever because I wanted to make a ZMI script since there are none.. ZMI is good though as the scripts can gain 35k xp an hr on rsbot but they don't work for me :c
    Last edited by Brandon; 07-14-2011 at 03:39 AM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Eh... I'd say a couple of days of botting, I used RsBuddy's livid farmer, which is the only bot I've used. Luckily you don't need a pin # for that script. I did all the spells in under a week.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ggzz View Post
    And how did u detect when the pouches are full .. all the ID's are the same!? How I've been trying to figure it out forever because I wanted to make a ZMI script since there are none.. ZMI is good though as the scripts can gain 35k xp an hr on rsbot but they don't work for me :c
    Oh I did a cheap method for that. I don't check if they're full or not, I just go by if they exist in the inventory or not. If they're with you, then they will get filled each bank trip and emptied each crafting run. If you don't have 1 of the pouches or non at all, it simply skips over that procedure and continues.

Edit: I just did some crafting at the ZMI alter for the first time, all very simple. I think I could make a script out of this.
    Last edited by Flight; 07-14-2011 at 03:09 PM.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ggzz View Post
    For detecting the # of runes in a pouch.
    Giant: settingsArray[486] >> 18 & 15
    Large: settingsArray[486] >> 9 & 15
    Medium: settingsArray[486] >> 3 & 7
    Small: settingsArray[486] >> 0 & 3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Any chance of doing script through Shilo Bank ?
    What do Harry and God have in common?
    They are the same person!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    149 Post(s)

[Error] (153:11): Unknown identifier 'R_GetMe' at line 152
    Compiling failed.

What am I supossed to do?

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

That's the R2 (Reflection 2) version of this script, so either update your reflection to R2 or use the R1 version of this script mate.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    149 Post(s)

Oh, Thank you Flight ! I was a little dumb --'

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Ah no biggie mate.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Hey Flight. I checked your script out and noticed that you could use Cases in pretty many Functions / Procedures. And saw couple Infinite loops (If Not LoggedIn then exit) I know that it doesn't matter so much, because this is Single player script.

~Home

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Home View Post
    Hey Flight. I checked your script out and noticed that you could use Cases in pretty many Functions / Procedures. And saw couple Infinite loops (If Not LoggedIn then exit) I know that it doesn't matter so much, because this is Single player script.

~Home
    Yeah that loggin part is because, like you said, the infinite loops. When a certain function is called in the main loop, it'll stay within that function until the end result is reached, so if in some case we get "lagged out" it'll break out (Exit) from the function back to the main loop where we'll be logged back in upon detection.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Yeah that loggin part is because, like you said, the infinite loops. When a certain function is called in the main loop, it'll stay within that function until the end result is reached, so if in some case we get "lagged out" it'll break out (Exit) from the function back to the main loop where we'll be logged back in upon detection.
    Okay.

Great job with releasing all kind of scripts lately mate!

~Home

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Absolutely, infact I have a few more script ideas in mind that I think will be fairly simple to do now.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    149 Post(s)

Flight...I have an issue:

Extension Disabled - Did not compile
    [Error] (1302:16): Unknown identifier 'GetMufasaBitmap' at line 1302
    [Hint] (846:12): Variable 'Result' never used at line 845
    [Error] (902:47): Invalid number of parameters at line 901
    Compiling failed.

Any ideas?

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    The (R2) version will require some modifications to R2, but if you don't know how to make them then just stick with the original version of the script.
    Is this still true? if so what needs to be modified? I'm gonna try out your R1 set now and see how It works for me. Also for all of your RC scripts I'd like to suggest Omni-Tiara support. I don't know if you support it already or not was just making the suggestion.

~BraK

E: one thing I noticed about the R1 version. If it misses clicking the Bank chest when it gets back to Castle wars it waits for a hot minute before trying to click the Chest again.
    Last edited by BraK; 07-23-2011 at 11:20 PM.

"Sometimes User's don't need the Answer spelled out with Code. Sometimes all they need is guidance and explanation of the logic to get where they are going."

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BraK View Post
    Is this still true? if so what needs to be modified? I'm gonna try out your R1 set now and see how It works for me. Also for all of your RC scripts I'd like to suggest Omni-Tiara support. I don't know if you support it already or not was just making the suggestion.

~BraK

E: one thing I noticed about the R1 version. If it misses clicking the Bank chest when it gets back to Castle wars it waits for a hot minute before trying to click the Chest again.
    Ah right right, I see what you mean and why it went wrong. I made a loop in the wrong place and excluded what should have been repeated checked for the bank...

On a different note, the last I remember was this script, at a certain point, was unstable for reasons I don't remember now. I do plan to redo nearly everything in this script to run along with my newest 'script engine' (V3 I guess you could call it) and keep compatible with the absolute newest R2. (only). This will probably be #3 on my agenda right after I fix that single bug in ZMI-Extreme and quickly redo MonkFishies for R2. So hang in there!

Current projects:

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)

I'm working my way up to testing your Astralz Script I currently only have 60 RC. I look forward to seeing it after you get it updated.

~BraK

E: you might want to check the Loops across the Board in the Script. I found my guy sitting at the Altar having already made the runes just standing there. Might include a few breaks for the loops (such as putting them inside of Timing loops using while do). Definitely infinite loop :/ it started moving fine after I had it teleport back to CW.

E2: Last but not least recognizing that you don't have anymore Essence/Don't have enough for another full run. It sat there and waited with 15 essence for the rest to magically appear. This is all on the R1 version. With 10k essence I made 60-63 and got like 500k cash. Besides a few bugs nice script. You also might want to look into making a proggie for your scripts that prints in the Debug. All the little bug/bad loops slowed the xp/h rate down a good bit.

Here is my proggie at the end/Screen shot.

E3: Another Bug for R1 might be for both :/ my Familiar expired as it was selected teleport. This caused the script to look for itself at the new location. Your script seems to need a lot more fail-safes than it has.

It's stuck so bad it can't detect that it logged out. It fixed itself once I summon a familiar and teleported myself to Karjama. Note that all of E3 are in the same instance of the script I didn't restart the script at all. Just so that you'd know exactly where the error occurs. Then it took a Break
    Last edited by BraK; 07-24-2011 at 07:16 PM.

"Sometimes User's don't need the Answer spelled out with Code. Sometimes all they need is guidance and explanation of the logic to get where they are going."

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)

Decided to make a New post for Reflection 2 version. As I finished testing out the Reflection 1 version. So yes the Double post is on purpose...

R2 version first problem I noticed. When it was recharging my summoning points it clicked the statue but couldn't detect that it had full points and clicked endlessly. Infinite loop was initiated.

E1: R2 Version clicked the spot I was standing about 10 times not noticing I was already there. It does it every time I walk through there. it's the last point before getting to the Altar...

~BraK

E2: Went back to R1 version as the R2 version looked to botty for my taste runing in circle for like 20-40 seconds.

E3: went back to it after looking through it for a bit and found the error to be R_WalkPathEx Flag dist needs to be set at 3 to work at all.

E4: Adding to the Summoning Obby bug it filled my point and threw a Error. Problem is it hadn't summoned the Familiar yet. It also kept clicking the Summoning Obelisk
    ** Warning in InteractFamiliar: No familiar present!**
    Last edited by BraK; 07-24-2011 at 08:24 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information