Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [R2]ZMI-Extreme (ZMI-Runecrafter)

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubix View Post
    But it dosent deopist cosmic runes, its becouse of that if u use pouches u need it for the spell.. There should be option. for bankinkg em or not, if using pouches or not.
    Ah you're right, good catch, I didn't think about this. I'll have to make it detect if we're not using pouches then deposit the cosmics as well.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmm idk if it is due to the new update or not, but the script will begin, then switch to the invintory, then proceed to just stand there doing nothing.

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

To buddy above me, ur hooks are outdated.. go manually update them
    Last edited by Brandon; 07-26-2011 at 05:50 AM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you ggzz, i figured it could have been that as well, although i tried it already, to my knowledge atleast. Could you be so kind as to post the link in which i could find these hooks?

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kylerperson View Post
    Thank you ggzz, i figured it could have been that as well, although i tried it already, to my knowledge atleast. Could you be so kind as to post the link in which i could find these hooks?
    http://reflection.harry.lu/Hooks.simba

The reflection update plugin is broken for me too so I had to do manually aswell..
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Yeah, I added a hooks-checker to the script, I was dumb an haven't been putting them in my script. My infinite wisdom...

Anywho, I did some changes and did some reworking on the ladder detection, and so far it hasn't failed to find it. (Which would have before prompted us to re-teleport).

I've also tweaked the banker-finding procedures to work 100% better. Before if the "Bank" option wasn't available when we right-clicked the banker it would exit, wait 5 seconds, and try again. This was because I used the SRL "ChooseOption" which doesn't account for 'tabbed options', so this has been fixed and works WONDERFULLY.

I'll be doing some more testing for now but I already see a substantial improvement in speed and stability from what I have tested so far, so expect a new version to be released soon!

Current projects:

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Flight, you are like sex, awe-inspiring.

haven't tested this script but i've looked through it.
    Livid one is nice (:

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by footballjds View Post
    Flight, you are like sex, awe-inspiring.

haven't tested this script but i've looked through it.
    Livid one is nice (:
    I'm very pleased you like it mate. I want to match Java bots in every way, there's nothing we can't do, and I hope I'm not the only one who realizes this. I know (just for example) atleast Awkwardsaw and ggzz see my point as they've made some very ingenious scripts, very much premium.

We have every resource available in our hands, why let them gather dust?

Edit: ^That's a good quote, don't take it, it's ALL MINE!

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If u run out of Teleprot runes, when using tele option, it crafts runes and then just stands by altar and is clicking Inventory, Magic book then tele, again inventory and so on.. and gets stuck.
    Maybe you could make a detection if there is no more teleprots it walks to bank? or stops the script? somthing like that.
    i`m here as long as don`t get in the way...

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubix View Post
    If u run out of Teleprot runes, when using tele option, it crafts runes and then just stands by altar and is clicking Inventory, Magic book then tele, again inventory and so on.. and gets stuck.
    Maybe you could make a detection if there is no more teleprots it walks to bank? or stops the script? somthing like that.
    Yeah I guess I could do that. Normally something small like this wouldn't be worth putting out a new version but I guess you could consider that bug to have harmful potential.

Quote Originally Posted by footballjds
    for people that run overnight or while they're gone
    True, I didn't think about that. It shall be done for both scripts then. Good thing I haven't released the new version of this script yet.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    True, I didn't think about that. It shall be done for both scripts then. Good thing I haven't released the new version of this script yet.
    I have a warm fuzzy feeling.
    This is why i give feedback at srl not at Powerbot or RSBuddy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmm yet again this script just seems to stand there after initiating. I have downloaded the latest hooks, does anyone know what the problem might be? Or should i expect another hook rev soon?

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Ok, updated the script to V1.05. Here's a list of what was changed:

• Automatically checks if we're not using pouches then deposit cosmic runes
    • Detect if we don't have the runes required to teleport and our Teleport-Banking method is turned on, then stop the script.
    • Ladder detection much improved
    • Double pouch-emptying so no essence is wasted in a trip
    • No more walking a path, now we WindWalk so walking will never fail. (This also gets us correctly to the alter for rune-crafting)

Current projects:

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Warning: I just noticed people putting clan vexiliums right infront of the ladder... so u might wanna make a check for that or check for the vexillium interface and close it.. either one..

Edit: Walking is broken.. it walks to the altar to craft.. but it doesn't walk from the ourania tele to the ladder.. as for checking pouches multiple times uh... what u can do is make the script craft runes then empty the "Giant" pouch first.. then craft.. then do large & craft then medium & small..

that way u never really need those checks/double emptying.. as it decreases xp pretty badly when it has to empty each pouch even when they are already empty..
    Last edited by Brandon; 07-27-2011 at 04:52 AM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ggzz View Post
    Warning: I just noticed people putting clan vexiliums right infront of the ladder... so u might wanna make a check for that or check for the vexillium interface and close it.. either one..

Edit: Walking is broken.. it walks to the altar to craft.. but it doesn't walk from the ourania tele to the ladder.. as for checking pouches multiple times uh... what u can do is make the script craft runes then empty the "Giant" pouch first.. then craft.. then do large & craft then medium & small..

that way u never really need those checks..
    The ladder is fixed in the newest version, we don't check the uptext and we always right-click.

For the walking to the ladder I guess I'll have to do the same to that as what I did for the walking to alter. Although I just tested this new version for 2 hours and had no problems, I can see that problem might arise. Thanks for pointing this out. Like I said, I can run it stably for hours but that doesn't mean everyone else will get the same results, so it's nice to have others testing my scripts as well.

The pouches... That would take a hefty amount work... Most definitely not worth the time it'll take to make this.

Edit:
    Redid the walking to the ladder, should work just fine now. V1.06. Ggzz, care to test it out now?
    Last edited by Flight; 07-27-2011 at 08:03 AM.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Flight, I'm wondering if a type of interfaces can be used to check how many essence are in the pouches.
    I know rsbuddy/rsbot you can check without clicking. but it's possible they used injection. so idk if its possible with just reflection?
    At any rate I think everytime you empty the pouches you should empty the biggest first.
    then check if there is enough room in the inv for the next one, if not then craft the runes. then proceed?

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Yeah it is possible to check if your pouches have essence or not, it's the same way I use to tell if Pauline (livid farm) needs recharging or not, we use "R_GetSettingArray". Pyroryan helped me out with this, but I still didn't get accurate results with the examples he gave me for all 4 types of rune pouches. So one thing's for sure, it is reflection and it is very much possible.

About the emptying the larger pouches first, you're right, this would be the thing to do, but believe me when I say I've thought this out thoroughly and I can do it with some messy bits of code and it won't be pretty, but I could do one pouch per times clicked on the alter. I'm a bit reluctant to spend so much time on such a slight increase, that's why I did the double pouch-emptying for now which seems to be getting the job done so far.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

see if you understand my shitty Pseudocode
    Simba Code:
    GetPouches
    For i := high(pouches) downTo 0 do
      EmptyPouch[i]
      If invSpace + (Pouch[i-1]) <= 28 then
        i := i-1;
        EmptyPouch[i]
    end;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hmm im not sure if this is just me or not, but it seems tht wwhen i run the script it doesnt like to bank the crafted runes, causing it to only withdraw 16 or so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

I would have sex with this script if I could,

one small minor detail. I am using 1.06 and the projectile prayer is not being turned on ^^.
    and when i turn it on manually it just shuts it off at alter =/

Oh well im 99 def anyways meh.
    If I see you autoing with level 3/default clothes/crap name I WILL report you. Auto Correctly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Error #1: Prayer does not work.

Error #2: When you are walking to the ZMI it does not bank the runes you create. (seems like easy fix for this one since works when teleporting)

Error #3: related to #2 when you are not using pouches it does not bank all runes it seems.

P.S. IT seems only when a pouch is in inventroy it deposits all runes, either way im using your livid farming bot 2mrw so I can repair pouches. Did lunar diplomacy because of your scripts. So just keep them working ^^.
    Last edited by vashanddou; 07-28-2011 at 02:42 AM.
    If I see you autoing with level 3/default clothes/crap name I WILL report you. Auto Correctly.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vashanddou View Post
    Error #1: Prayer does not work.

Error #2: When you are walking to the ZMI it does not bank the runes you create. (seems like easy fix for this one since works when teleporting)

Error #3: related to #2 when you are not using pouches it does not bank all runes it seems.

P.S. IT seems only when a pouch is in inventroy it deposits all runes, either way im using your livid farming bot 2mrw so I can repair pouches. Did lunar diplomacy because of your scripts. So just keep them working ^^.
    I see the mistake, and wow do I feel dumb...

Simba Code:
    if R_ItemExists('pouch',P) then
          DepositAllButEx_Fast([RuneID, 'pouch', 563, 564, 9075])
        else if R_ItemExists('pouch',P) then
          DepositAllButEx_Fast([RuneID, 'pouch', 563, 9075]);

Should be "else if Not R_ItemExists('pouch',P) then" on the third line. I'll fix this myself and test out the Prayers again to see what's going wrong there.

Edit:
    Prayers work just fine, I think you missed the description for using Prayers.
    "UsePrayers = True; //Using protect/deflect missles (Must be using Teleporting bank method)"
    Prayers can only be used if you're teleporting back to the bank.
    Last edited by Flight; 07-28-2011 at 03:44 AM.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    I see the mistake, and wow do I feel dumb...

Simba Code:
    if R_ItemExists('pouch',P) then
          DepositAllButEx_Fast([RuneID, 'pouch', 563, 564, 9075])
        else if R_ItemExists('pouch',P) then
          DepositAllButEx_Fast([RuneID, 'pouch', 563, 9075]);

Should be "else if Not R_ItemExists('pouch',P) then" on the third line. I'll fix this myself and test out the Prayers again to see what's going wrong there.

Edit:
    Prayers work just fine, I think you missed the description for using Prayers.
    "UsePrayers = True; //Using protect/deflect missles (Must be using Teleporting bank method)"
    Prayers can only be used if you're teleporting back to the bank.
    I tested teleporting method, and walking method.
    I will test prayer again with teleporting once bots back up.

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

I just ran this overnight.. without teleport to test the walking... and the script said:

"Webwalk Failed 20+ times.." or something like that.. :c Found myself stuck in the upper left corner of where the banker is..
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Could you get a screenshot of where your player was at while it was stuck? Maybe it's out of bounds for the "bank area".

Current projects:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information