Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [R2]ZMI-Extreme (ZMI-Runecrafter)

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Default [R2]ZMI-Extreme (ZMI-Runecrafter)

SRL Stats Page

Signature code:
    Code:
    http://flight.clawz.com/sigs/ZMIExtreme/ZmiExtremeSig.php?uid=USERID
    ^Replace "USERID" with your Stats User ID and wrap that address in '[img]' tags.

Description:
    The fastest Runecrafting XP in the west! ZMI-Extreme will power level your Runecrafting level using the fastest method currently in Runescape. The XP/Hour from using this is heavily dependent on your Runecrafting level, the higher you are the more chance you'll craft higher-level runes. For every rune that is crafted here, you get double the XP. The only draw back is the runes you receive are random and you can only use pure essence here. With this you can get anywhere from 25k-40k XP/Hour.

Features:
    • Power-Runecrafts at te ZMI alter
    • Choice of run-to-bank or Teleport-to-bank
    • Eating food if low on health (Food is user-defined)
    • Max-Banking method (optional)
    • Optional prayer-usage and alter-praying (Must be using teleport-method) (Automatically detects if using regular or curse prayers)
    • Choose which type of rune to pay to banker (Costs 20 per bank usage)
    • Very fast
    • Solid break system (By Echo_) with cool graphics!
    • World switching option (World 70 recommended with this disabled)
    • SRL Stats
    • On-Screen progress report
    • Massive amount of failsafes to ensure endurance

AntiBans:
    • Human'ish waiting periods
    • Human'ish rapid banking
    • Camera rotating and angle adjusting

Speed increases:
    • Rapid depositing and rapid withdrawing/pouch-filling
    • Instant checks for: Area locations, banking, walking, Obj/NPC tiles
    • Fast Prayer-handling
    • Double pouch emptying
    • 'Max-Banking' method now available (see below)
    • Pouch priority (Fills/empties Giant pouch first, withdraws more ess / crafts runes, then handles the other pouches)

How to use:
    • Start at the bank, the alter, or above ground near the ladder
    • If using teleport method or pouches you must have the suggested runes and be using Lunars magic
    • If using pouches, have them already in your inventory
    • For Max-Banking, you must have all of the 4 essential runes (Bank payment runes, astrals, laws, cosmics) in your inventory along with pouches, and have a full bank
    • You MUST have the absolute newest Reflection 2, get it here.

Setup (Red is required, yellow is suggested):

Credits:
    • ggzz (I think) who gave me the idea for a ZMI-Crafter.
    • Echo_ as always for his air-tight breaking system.

[End Note]:

This... was no easy script. I had it working successfully within a matter of hours from scratch, but when I got to the stage of increasing speed, making custom functions and absolute failsafes, then things became real complicated real fast. For a while I had the option to drop "junk runes" while running from the teleport to the ladder to increase speed some, but this was giving me real problems so I decided the gain wasn't worth the effort. In the end it took 2 solid days to make this script exactly how I wanted it. This is by far my biggest script yet coming to almost 1,700 lines of code.

I've gone through some very precise testing and debugging and ironed out anything that could potentially break the script. But being only human there's a good chance I've over-looked something so please report major bugs to me, and I'll try my best to patch them up!

~Cheerz, Flight~
    Last edited by Harry; 10-14-2011 at 08:16 AM.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Im sure this is an amazing script and works fantastically. Yet i cannot use it at the moment... i just attempted to download the almighty reflection 2 and it just comes up with errors no matter what i try to do, here is what i get:

[Error] (1368:54): Invalid number of parameters at line 1367

Here is line 1367: if R_WalkPathEx(Tiles[BankPath], 1, False) then

any suggestions would be appreciated. I even looked over guides after it wouldnt work. And still nothing. About an hour down the drain so far.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

Did you download Reflection2 to some other folder then Simba\Includes\Reflection? Perhaps you saved it to Simba\Includes\Reflection2.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

i just dled this script. and i get the same error posted above.

(i also JUST downloaded ref2 again. and other ref2 scripts work)

EDIT: function R_WalkPathEx(Path: TTileArray; Randomness, FlagDist: Integer; Inverted: Boolean): Boolean;

-4 fields, not 3. update script?

EDIT2: i updated mine and it works beautifully
    Last edited by x[Warrior]x3500; 07-23-2011 at 09:17 AM.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Then it's my fault, I didn't know the R_WalkPathEx function has been updated... I'd say 1 or 2 flag distance would do fine.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Quoted
    494 Post(s)

Do you know with what rc level you probably will not loose money? Just a guess, never been there.
    Working on: Tithe Farmer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ow this could be fun, but ill wait a bit, will test in next week or so.
    Need to get RC up lol

EDIT: how i hear recommended rc level is 65, so u can get Deaths if ur lucky, and use Fire runes who are the cheapest, for banking.
    i`m here as long as don`t get in the way...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Looking good ;-)

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

I'm getting atleast 1 soul rune every trip, they're like... 450'ish each, also getting multiple natures/deaths/bloods/astrals/laws, every trip.

Thanks Home.

Edit:
    Updated it and uploaded. Also updated my R2... Maybe I should check that more often.

Edit2:
    I fixed a major bug I was having recently with this, it would, at some times, stop the script, and for the life of me I couldn't figure out why. Inside the engine loop I had fail-safes for the walking, if we didn't successfully walk to the destination we would do 'Exit' which I wanted to just start the loop again and go through the failsafes, but because it called for an Exit within the main loop it actually exited the script so... I learned a valuable lesson about 'Exit' and 'Break'. . Also, redid the alter walking/finding procedures to use on-screen tile detection rather than 'distance from'. This should result in more stable detection and actually give a small speed increase.
    Last edited by Flight; 07-23-2011 at 02:57 PM.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

OMFG!!! <3<3<3 I gunna use this script 24/7!! lol Im 90 rc atm.. It looks so amazing! Expect some prog reports this week. right now Im doing livid farm so after that I'll use this for sure!
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Edit 3: (lol)
    Just fixed a bug where we wouldn't deposit all the runes per trip. This was because the original procedure to deposit an item goes by if the item's option exists "-All" then right click and choose the option, if not then left click (single items). I switched this to check for StackSize instead and the banking is now FLAWLESS. I got a huge speed increase, it's enough to simple call it by another version. Added the new attachment.

Yeah I knew you'd get a kick out of this, ggzz. I hope you enjoy it! Just for the first couple of hours keep an eye on it, please. I just recently did alot of minor changes to it, and I expect it now to work extremely smooth, but I won't know for a couple hours from this moment.

Edit4:
    I'm still missing something somewhere to do with the walking. If worst comes to works I'll forget about using WalkPath and use WindWalk twice to get from the bank to the alter. Twice because the path makes a giant "L", so WindWalk once to the bend, then WindWalk again straight to the alter.
    Last edited by Flight; 07-23-2011 at 03:51 PM.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Now that I'm done with your Livid Farmer I think I'll give this one a try I used a Javabot ZMI to get 70 RC, I'll probably use this one for 77 then go on to just bloods.
    Long ago, the '90s Nicktoons lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the century turned. Only Avatar, the best of the 2000's Nicktoons, could save them. But when the channel needed it most, the show finished. Four years passed and Mike and Bryan created the new Avatar: Legend of Korra. And although the show itself is great, it has a long way to go before it can live up to The Last Airbender. But I believe Korra can save Nickelodeon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This script now work great for me, thanks for the fix! The only problem i am currently having is that once my character reaches the altar between the 10th to 15th trip, it begins to repeatedly click on one of the pillars just west of the altar before crafting runes. Im not sure if it eventually crafts them, as i stop the script before then, but it seemed to click around 10+ times

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Yeah that's the bug I've been trying so hard to fix. Is it setting your camera to North at that point? I just woke up so I'm gonna do some testing and fix this is the problem is still present.

I'm very sorry guys for the multiple uploads, please just bare with me and I'll have it fixed soon.

Edit:
    I believe I've permanently solved the walking/crafting issue. I've tested it for 1 hour with no problems running smoothly. I also fixed a problem with finding and clicking the banker. It should be faster now.
    Last edited by Flight; 07-24-2011 at 03:26 AM.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

If I fill my bank for this script, will it detect this and use "Deposit all" to put away the runes and increase speed? Also, you should make the rune to bank with customizable.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TomTuff View Post
    If I fill my bank for this script, will it detect this and use "Deposit all" to put away the runes and increase speed? Also, you should make the rune to bank with customizable.
    I really don't understand any of what you just said, sorry.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

It works like this... A user withdraws all the pouches they want to use + the rune they want to bank with (fire-rune)..

So invent: Fire Rune + Pouches..
    Bank: FULL with 1 of Every type of rune except your rune for banking (Fire)..

Next they fill their bank with items until it says u can't deposit any more items due to running out of bank space..
    U withdraw some pure essence, run to the altar and craft, teleport bank, press "Deposit-All" and it will deposit only the runes (does not deposit the fire runes or pouches)..

This makes for faster XP because u can just deposit all and then withdraw essence and repeat..
    Last edited by Brandon; 07-25-2011 at 01:18 AM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Oh I see now. I don't think it's worth all of that effort, but it's a neat idea. I just don't think the gain is worth the effort.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

gzz Idea is gret, but not all users got full bank, jsutlike me becouse i dont like sht items in my bank so i ceep it clear =]
    Will test it soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubix View Post
    gzz Idea is gret, but not all users got full bank, jsutlike me becouse i dont like sht items in my bank so i ceep it clear =]
    Will test it soon.
    Same. Just out of curiosity(because I don't play(bot)) if I have a bank "clean"(lot's of space left) with what can I fill it up easily?

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Buy 1 of bronze-rune armor box-sets, exchange them for the actual armor pieces and deposit. Maybe something like that.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

I fill my bank with freminik capes, coloured boots and gloves, coloured gnome hats, team capes and from bronze to addy armor sets.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay now i got it, but i god one run of 2h but gained only 36k exp lol, its becouse, it sometimes dosent deposit all runes, ITs teleprots, goes to ladder, then teleprots again.

But it dosent deopist cosmic runes, its becouse of that if u use pouches u need it for the spell.. There should be option. for bankinkg em or not, if using pouches or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

NO FUCKING WAY!

*Reinstalls Simba. Waits for SRL to update. Pits get really sweaty... *

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Debating between this and astrals =/
    If I see you autoing with level 3/default clothes/crap name I WILL report you. Auto Correctly.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information