Thread: R2 Cooker?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Default R2 Cooker?

All the current cooking scripts are Reflection 1, Someone should make a Reflection 2 cooker, since the randoms are more stable than Reflection 1.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

MSI has a great color cooker, however it uses R1 randoms, and will continue to until there's a R2 extension.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coh3n View Post
    MSI has a great color cooker, however it uses R1 or color randoms, and will continue to until there's a R2 extension.
    Fixed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Being that R2 seems so much more stable and is pretty close to complete, why not make it R2 yet..?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ry0240 View Post
    Being that R2 seems so much more stable and is pretty close to complete, why not make it R2 yet..?
    msi ak cooker is very stable, i hit 99 cooking in no time with it, and when i was using it, it still needed a couple of tweaks which have been all fixed now.

No need for it to R2 except for the randoms

ps: i noticed you asked all the r1 cooking threads if they were going to update to r2
    Last edited by Carlito; 08-14-2011 at 02:07 AM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

MSI is color based. We only use Reflection for walking and randoms. Both of which are optional and can also be done in color.

The Ref1 code will be updated for Ref2 though when it is officially released.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by carlito View Post
    msi ak cooker is very stable, i hit 99 cooking in no time with it, and when i was using it, it still needed a couple of tweaks which have been all fixed now.

No need for it to R2 except for the randoms

ps: i noticed you asked all the r1 cooking threads if they were going to update to r2
    Yeah, I saw you asked as-well in Tomtuffs script, but there was no reply and that was awhile ago, so it kinda made me think he is not planning to update his scripts anytime soon. That's why I figured I'd request. Since R2 can handle almost all randoms I'd rather use a script in that cause when I'm away from the computer while it's running I dont want to fail a random and possibly get flagged. So I guess I'll just wait for one or till R2 is "official". I just dont really get why an extension isn't up yet, The extension is for updates right? It's not like R1 is getting updated anymore, thus making that extension pretty useless while R2 seems alot more stable and can handle almost all the randoms. Plus if theres an extension for R2 wouldn't it be easier to download the newest version of it making the extension useful? Rather than having to check github to see if it's been updated? I've been using R2 for like a month now and it seems pretty stable, no major problems I have noticed atleast.
    Last edited by ry0240; 08-14-2011 at 03:07 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, I saw you asked as-well in Tomtuffs script, but there was no reply and that was awhile ago, so it kinda made me think he is not planning to update his scripts anytime soon. That's why I figured I'd request. Since R2 can handle almost all randoms I'd rather use a script in that cause when I'm away from the computer while it's running I dont want to fail a random and possibly get flagged. So I guess I'll just wait for one or till R2 is "official". I just dont really get why an extension isn't up yet, The extension is for updates right? It's not like R1 is getting updated anymore, thus making that extension pretty useless while R2 seems alot more stable and can handle almost all the randoms. Plus if theres an extension for R2 wouldn't it be easier to download the newest version of it making the extension useful? Rather than having to check github to see if it's been updated? I've been using R2 for like a month now and it seems pretty stable, no major problems I have noticed atleast.
    It's almost ready for it to be integrated as the current Reflection repository, you won't have to wait for too long.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am currently updating mine to R2 and updating it. It should be a whole lot better. I should hopefully have it up in a day or two. What fish do you want cooked? I just want to make sure I have it in the first upload for you!

~King of the Nites

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    149 Post(s)

High level would be great! Rocktails, cavefish, sharks...You know what I mean! (:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by King of the Nites View Post
    I am currently updating mine to R2 and updating it. It should be a whole lot better. I should hopefully have it up in a day or two. What fish do you want cooked? I just want to make sure I have it in the first upload for you!

~King of the Nites
    Right now I'd mostly just be cooking trout and salmon, I'm using a fly-fisher right now so I have alot of those to cook, thanks for letting me know =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Right now I'd mostly just be cooking trout and salmon, I'm using a fly-fisher right now so I have alot of those to cook, thanks for letting me know =)
    while your waiting, you should use MSI AK cooker, its really good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by carlito View Post
    while your waiting, you should use MSI AK cooker, its really good
    I would, but I still have awhile till 99 fishing, so if it's ref2 is supported by then I will, but I'll definitely try knights, seeing as it will probably be R2 supported sooner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would, but I still have awhile till 99 fishing, so if it's ref2 is supported by then I will, but I'll definitely try knights, seeing as it will probably be R2 supported sooner.
    It's out!

Thread Information