Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Video] How to install and setup Simba/SRL/SPS/MSI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/core/mapwalk.simba(1353:3): Variable 'BOX' never used at line 1352
    [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\srl/srl/misc/paintsmart.simba(560:12): Unknown identifier 'TPAFromEllipse' at line 559
    Compiling failed.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pierce714 View Post
    [Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/core/mapwalk.simba(1353:3): Variable 'BOX' never used at line 1352
    [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\srl/srl/misc/paintsmart.simba(560:12): Unknown identifier 'TPAFromEllipse' at line 559
    Compiling failed.
    Go to Tools -> Update

Also, make sure all your other extensions (srl) are updated as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Another issue in getting it to run the smart client may be if you have more than one java installed e.g 6 and 7, uninstall the outdated version

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

help me, i'm getting this error

The following bitmaps were not freed: [BGND, X_NORM, X_HOVER, Q_NORM, Q_HOVER, LOAD_TAB_NORM, LOAD_TAB_HOVER, SAVE_TAB_NORM, SAVE_TAB_HOVER, TAB_NORM_1, TAB_HOVER_1, TAB_NORM_2, TAB_HOVER_2, TAB_NORM_3, TAB_HOVER_3, TAB_NORM_4, TAB_HOVER_4, TAB_NORM_5, TAB_HOVER_5, TAB_NORM_0, TAB_HOVER_0, BGND_PANEL, RUN_NORM, RUN_HOVER, SCRIPT_SETUP_BGND]

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gianlucca View Post
    help me, i'm getting this error

The following bitmaps were not freed: [BGND, X_NORM, X_HOVER, Q_NORM, Q_HOVER, LOAD_TAB_NORM, LOAD_TAB_HOVER, SAVE_TAB_NORM, SAVE_TAB_HOVER, TAB_NORM_1, TAB_HOVER_1, TAB_NORM_2, TAB_HOVER_2, TAB_NORM_3, TAB_HOVER_3, TAB_NORM_4, TAB_HOVER_4, TAB_NORM_5, TAB_HOVER_5, TAB_NORM_0, TAB_HOVER_0, BGND_PANEL, RUN_NORM, RUN_HOVER, SCRIPT_SETUP_BGND]
    That's not error. Post the whole debug.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Thanks man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very usefull video. Tahnks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Thanks a lot Harry! The vid was really helpful. Works like charm now.
    Previously known as Billy Opel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey! So i followed the video and i got to the last part where the game should open up etc etc.. except when i clicked ran after configuring my MSI... it all loaded etc etc then was stuck on this... and the game never popped open

"Java Initilized - SMART Starting
    Applet Loader Parsed
    Using jar: http://world10.runescape.com/gamepac...cPCm_9606631.j ar"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm having problems with the "MSI" part. I've succesfully installed, updated, and I'm able to open the MSI program, but I can't seem to set it up properly. I do as the video does, filling in username and such, in particular I check the box "Seers Village Maples" in the 2nd tab, and on the 5th tab i check both boxes available, being "TREE_MAPLE" and don't drop/bank "Bird's nest". However, my character runs to the back of the bank in Seer's village, and gets stuck without cutting. The only movement my character has is walking from where it currently stands to behind the bank. Did I set something up wrong or is this a common problem? Any help would be appreciated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm pretty sure I followed the directions correctly. Everything updated, I ran msi and setup what I wanted to do, and then I hit run. This is what came up: Setting up MSI took 1934 ms.
    SRL Compiled in 0 msec
    ** Fatal Error: Pairing Clients; Terminating Script **
    Successfully executed.
    The following DTMs were not freed: [Bronze Pickaxe, Iron Pickaxe, Steel Pickaxe, Mithril Pickaxe, Adamant Pickaxe, Rune Pickaxe, Dragon Pickaxe, Bronze Hatchet, Iron Hatchet, Steel Hatchet, Mithril Hatchet, Adamant Hatchet, Rune Hatchet, Dragon Hatchet, Normal Logs, Oak Logs, Willow Logs, Maple Logs, Yew Logs, Magic Logs, Clay Ore, Copper Ore, Tin Ore, Iron Ore, Silver Ore, Coal Ore, Gold Ore, Mithril Ore, Adamantite Ore, Runite Ore, Small Fishing Net, Crayfish Cage, Fishing Rod, Fishing Bait, Fly Fishing Rod, Harpoon, Barb-Tail Harpoon, Lobster Pot, Raw Shrimps, Raw Crayfish, Raw Sardines, Raw Anchovies, Raw Herring, Raw Trout, Raw Pike, Raw Salmon, Raw Tuna, Raw Lobster, Raw Swordfish, Raw Monkfish, Raw Shark, Cooked Shrimps, Cooked Crayfish, Cooked Sardines, Cooked Anchovies, Cooked Herring, Cooked Trout, Cooked Pike, Cooked Salmon, Cooked Tuna, Cooked Lobster, Cooked Swordfish, Cooked Monkfish, Cooked Shark, Uncut Sapphire, Uncut Emerald, Uncut Ruby, Uncut Diamond, Bird'S Nest, Feather, Staff Of Air, Staff Of Water, Staff Of Earth, Staff Of Fire, Air Rune, Body Rune, Mind Rune, Earth Rune, Fire Rune, Water Rune, Chaos Rune, Law Rune, Cosmic Rune, Death Rune, Nature Rune, Blood Rune, Soul Rune, Astral Rune, Rune Essence, Pure Essence, Soft Clay, Vial, Vial Of Water, Jug, Jug Of Water, Bowl, Bowl Of Water, Bucket, Bucket Of Water, Air Tiara, Body Tiara, Mind Tiara, Earth Tiara, Fire Tiara, Water Tiara, Dwarven Army Axe, Coal Bag]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

smartremote32.exe - System Error
    The program can't start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this probelm.

How do i go about installing that? plz help

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Big D1ck Tod View Post
    smartremote32.exe - System Error
    The program can't start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this probelm.

How do i go about installing that? plz help
    Have you tried googling that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry if this is bumping a dead thread, but I haven't found any solution. All of the MSI scripts seem to be broken. They don't recognize where they are, and they don't fix themselves at all. I was cutting GE Yews and started the GE Yew script which just logged me out. I'd really appreciate some help with this, sorry for being a newb

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by benisanerd View Post
    Sorry if this is bumping a dead thread, but I haven't found any solution. All of the MSI scripts seem to be broken. They don't recognize where they are, and they don't fix themselves at all. I was cutting GE Yews and started the GE Yew script which just logged me out. I'd really appreciate some help with this, sorry for being a newb
    MSI is currently outdated and shut down for the time being Try looking through the public scripts section for what you need!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

When I try a script from this site, or any script at all, when I hit run Smart v7.2 opens up and shows the runescape loading screen at 4% saying "checking for updates" after a second, it goes black and stays black, the box says "Loading SMART: http://world20.runescape.com/f7513697187392085605", after 3 minutes it executes itself. I'm running Java 6. Any help would be appreciated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

how do I mak this work for projectrs06?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Posted in another thread and sorry to restate this error in this thread but i haven't gotten any solid solution yet,
    i have uninstalled simba twice, reinstalled it, twice, and updated the client to version 992 and have extensions.sex, associate.sex, and msi.sex all enabled and updated to the newest versions.

Setting up MSI took 1934 ms.
    SRL Compiled in 0 msec
    Successfully executed.

This is actually my post in the other thread to show a picture, if that helps.
    http://villavu.com/forum/showthread....39#post1162939

Thanks in advance

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Got it up and running just had to re-read all tutorials and threads and use the search to find specifically what i was looking for and eventually with persistence got it to work. Thumbs up to the community for having pretty much every bug and fix on the forum.
    Last edited by dcervone92; 01-25-2013 at 02:17 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

that is the error I am getting? how do we get past it?

SRL Compiled in 0 msec
    Successfully executed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Everything was working just fine until I updated. Now when I open samba it tells me my current version of fonts is 14 and that 15 is available. Now anytime I run a script I get this

Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(62:26): Invalid number of parameters at line 62
    Compiling failed.

Ive tried about everything on the faq

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by David Mummey View Post
    Everything was working just fine until I updated. Now when I open samba it tells me my current version of fonts is 14 and that 15 is available. Now anytime I run a script I get this

Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(62:26): Invalid number of parameters at line 62
    Compiling failed.

Ive tried about everything on the faq
    this guide is outdated, most recent one: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

SRL AND SPS showed up but MSI does not? Does anybody know what the problem is. Also, how do i run OSRS, I've tried everything!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information