Thread: RSCReloaded - Runescape Classic Private Server

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default RSCReloaded - Runescape Classic Private Server

Rushpk.com/rsc
    Hey guys, Sno here to bring you the best and one of the longest running servers out there, RSCReloaded! We have active staff 24/7, a solid and loyal player base with new players joining daily, and 2 of the best administrators I have personally ever played under. Keith and Obscene have never failed to be there when the server needs them, nor will they be going anywhere in the future. I am very proud to be able to play with them.

We have 3 sets of custom armor, 1 set of custom potions, 2 custom herbs, and a handful of custom NPCs, although we do try and hold true to the basis of what made Runescape Classic such a great game. Our maximum level for every stat (and every stat works) is 120, and the custom armor is strengthened accordingly (meaning no outrageous bonuses, yet enough to cause a noticeable improvement.)

At RSCReloaded, we strive to be the number #1 server on both a professional and personal level. No longer will you be wondering if your concerns and questions reach the administrators or moderators, no longer will you feel as though you are not part of what goes on, and no longer will you be treated as anything less than an equal. This server is truly special in that even though authority is respected, the staff treats everyone with respect and dignity. We believe that it is not the moderators who make the game playable, but the players themselves. Regardless of how professional and mature the staff is, without holding the utmost respect and care for the players, a server will go nowhere.

We hold events regularly for prizes such as cash, armor, weapons, potions, and rares. In fact, we have a contest going on right now and anyone can join. You might be the lucky winner who receives a party hat and a nice lump of cash!

Our player base, for lack of a better term, is awesome. These guys and gals are the funniest, kindest, and most mature bunch of players I’ve ever had the honor to play with. From the get-go, when new players join they are automatically accepted into the community and feel at home right away. I have never been on a server before where this has happened.

Check out a few pictures and a few little facts about the server, and if you please, join today and try us out! Rushpk.com/rsc

A couple mates and I hanging out at the Black Demons.

The Hallow Spider, level-562, is one of our custom NPCs. Here a player melees the spider, though magic and ranged attacking is also popular.

One of our great members, Kashed, owning someone in a death match at the level-38 altar. Our combat system is closer to Jagex’s than any other server.

Though we have custom items and NPCs, we hold true to Runescape Classic. Here, two players show off their rune and dragon armor.

Well that’s about it for now. Thanks for your time, it is much appreciated! Make sure to join the site and check out the forums and the game itself and see if you like it! Thanks again!

-Snosaven24, Moderator & Coder for RSCR

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Why should we join a server that got spammed onto our forums as your first post, and you are never going to visit here again?

Send SMS messages using Simba
    Please do not send me a PM asking for help; I will not be able to help you! Post in a relevant thread or make your own! And always remember to search first!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

At least they posted in the right section

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love how they say "Our combat system is closer to Jagex’s than any other server." and there is a picture of someone hitting 36 with a black mace.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

How good is your legal team? Oh wait.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Note: Their max level is 120, and have new items with new content which is why you see a 'Black Mace' it is not a 'Black Mace' it is actually darker than a Black mace. It's a "Shadow Mace" Black maces are much lighter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

played this server about 1-2 years ago it was fun when i played, was one of the richest and had a nice pk clan, until an admin loopy gave mad stuff away, and found out while fishin in catherby if you caught leather gloves, they would be hallow gloves. long story short i had almost 1k hallow gloves.

Thread Information