Thread: Stats_Commit; Limtied?

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

Default Stats_Commit; Limtied?

Stats_Commit; is what sends stats to website correct?

I'm testing out a few scripts I've made and just run them for a short amount of time but do call Stats_Commit; and increase the stats variables yet often times the stats don't get sent to the website, any idea why not?

Also is there a limit on how many times per minute or something I can call Stats_Commit; for it to actually get sent?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Yes stats_commits sends info to the stats website. Yes there is a minimum time of 5 mins that your script must run or a min time of 5 mins between commits in order for the stats to be sent.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    624 Post(s)

I think the fastest I've seen it commit was once every 4 minutes.. normally it's once every 5 minutes for a lot of scripts I see, even if they commit it, the stats page waits and then when it hits the 5 minute mark it displays it

that's what I've seen at least

edit/

Quote Originally Posted by KingKong View Post
    Yes stats_commits sends info to the stats website. Yes there is a minimum time of 5 mins that your script must run or a min time of 5 mins between commits in order for the stats to be sent.
    oh well there you go lol
    The only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position.

You can contact me via matrix protocol: @grats:grats.win or you can email me at the same domain, any user/email address.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

Thought i was the only one, you know what's weird, only 81 willows and was stuck there for about 4 days, 4-5 days later i had over 250k willow logs chopped...
    i was like wtf? Impossible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by P1nky View Post
    Thought i was the only one, you know what's weird, only 81 willows and was stuck there for about 4 days, 4-5 days later i had over 250k willow logs chopped...
    I think that had something to do with wizzup changing servers?

Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Quoted
    130 Post(s)

I'm not sure what you are suggesting...

The best way to contact me is by email, which you can find on my website: http://wizzup.org
    I also get email notifications of private messages, though.

Simba (on Twitter | Group on Villavu | Website | Stable/Unstable releases
    Documentation | Source | Simba Bug Tracker on Github and Villavu )

My (Blog | Website)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

The only way I could fix it is when I added my own timer, only calling stats_commit every 6 minuts, instead of 5

Simba Code:
    if TimeFromMark(TimeSinceLastCommit) > 1000 * 60 * 6 then
      begin
        A_Debug('Attempting to commit to stats', Priority_Low);
        if stats_Commit then
        begin
          marktime(TimeSinceLastCommit);
          A_Debug('Commited stats', Priority_Low);
        end else
          A_Debug('Failed to commit stats', Priority_High);
      end;
    <TViYH> i had a dream about you again awkwardsaw
    Malachi 2:3

Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Quoted
    130 Post(s)

SRL keeps track of your stats when they aren't send. So there's no need to do that yourself.

The best way to contact me is by email, which you can find on my website: http://wizzup.org

My (Blog | Website)

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzup? View Post
    I'm not sure what you are suggesting...
    Well, what I am trying to say is that the stats that had recorded for me was complete bogus, unless i had messed up on the code, but I checked and was +27 every load.
    And I had posted on a other thread about this problem, and there isn't really much feedback. Probably a bug?

But once Runescape is updated, i'll test it again and plus my other srl stat account had been deleted from the server due to the server movement, so i registered again.

Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Quoted
    130 Post(s)

Well, what I am trying to say is that the stats that had recorded for me was complete bogus, unless i had messed up on the code, but I checked and was +27 every load.
    And I had posted on a other thread about this problem, and there isn't really much feedback. Probably a bug?

But once Runescape is updated, i'll test it again and plus my other srl stat account had been deleted from the server due to the server movement, so i registered again.
    Are you sure, that must have been like within 24 hours of the server movement - if your DNS was really slow. No other data was lost.

My (Blog | Website)

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

Are you sure, that must have been like within 24 hours of the server movement - if your DNS was really slow. No other data was lost.
    I know it was loss for sure is because, yesterday I created the username 'p1nky', wouldn't it had said Username already taken?

edit: although I tried making using the same name of my script, but it had said this script name is taken :s

Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Quoted
    130 Post(s)

I know it was loss for sure is because, yesterday I created the username 'p1nky', wouldn't it had said Username already taken?

edit: although I tried making using the same name of my script, but it had said this script name is taken :s
    No, it probably would have not said that if the username matches is case sensitive now. There are probably two p1nky's now.

My (Blog | Website)

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

No, it probably would have not said that if the username matches is case sensitive now. There are probably two p1nky's now.
    Ah i see lol I did not cap either .
    btw Wizzup?
    wierd stuff going on again.

I took the srl stats out though, but look at this:

SCAR Code:
    Worked For 21 Minutes and 4 Seconds
     Chopped 189
     Dropped(by loads) 7
    < Progress report

Willow Logs Chopped : 3348
    < SRL stats

Not first time, last time I ended up with like over 200k+ Willows chopped :S.
    stats_IncVariable('Willow Logs Chopped',27); < Anything wrong with That?

EDIT: NEVERMIND about the Login I just checked 'P1nky' and that was my Username Thanks!

Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Quoted
    130 Post(s)

There was something about Inc/Set variable; are you sure you're using the correct one?

My (Blog | Website)

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

There was something about Inc/Set variable; are you sure you're using the correct one?
    Sorry I don't understand, Rephrase that ?

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

He's saying that
    stats_IncVariable
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.. code-block:: pascal
    procedure stats_IncVariable(VarName: string; Value: integer);

Increments a variable by the value passed.
    Increases a variable by a certain amount.

While
    stats_SetVariable
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

stats_SetVariable(VarName: string; NewValue: Integer);

Sets the passed variable to the new value regardless of old value. This method
    behaves much like stats_InitVariable but checks for the variable present first.

Example:
    stats_SetVariable('runite', 10)
    *)
    Sets the variable to a given amount.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

So, what would be the solution Broski ?

Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Quoted
    130 Post(s)

So, what would be the solution Broski ?
    Well, I'm not really aware of anyone else having your problem. Try checking your code again. The max. amount that can be send in one commit is 20k. If you want to I could list your commits and find out odd ones.

My (Blog | Website)

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

Well, I'm not really aware of anyone else having your problem. Try checking your code again. The max. amount that can be send in one commit is 20k. If you want to I could list your commits and find out odd ones.
    I'd appreciate that

btw do you need my username and pw? and would you want me to post my script here?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Only 20k? So if I make more than 400k XP per hour using my script it won't work proprely?
    Last edited by eska; 03-15-2012 at 07:29 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sir eska eau View Post
    Only 20k? So if I make more than 400k XP per hour using my script it won't work proprely?
    What script gets 400k xp per hour though? Really? My problem is profit can be way above 20k in 5mins

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by putonajonny View Post
    What script gets 400k xp per hour though? Really? My problem is profit can be way above 20k in 5mins
    My mahogany table maker.

I was making 1m xp hour on bonus xp weekend lol.
    And with no bonus its around 420-430k xp hour.

But yeah I agree that for gp it make no sense, 20k gp per 5 min is like... insanely low.
    My scripts:
    Advanced Barb Agility Course(outdated), MonkeyThieverV0.11, MahoganyTableV0.4(outdated)
    Questions? I bet that for 98% of those, you'll find answer HERE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sir eska eau View Post
    My mahogany table maker.

I was making 1m xp hour on bonus xp weekend lol.
    And with no bonus its around 420-430k xp hour.

But yeah I agree that for gp it make no sense, 20k gp per 5 min is like... insanely low.
    Wow that's a lot of xp! yeah I think the levels should be different per variable on request

--edit:--

My Fix:
    Simba Code:
    function InStringArrayEx(S : String; A : array of String; Var Position : integer) : Boolean;
    Var
      i : integer;
    begin
      for i := 0 to high(A) do
        if(A[i] = S)then
          begin
            Result := True;
            Position := i;
            exit;
          end;
    end;

Var
      Stats : array of integer;
      StatIncrease : integer;

Procedure stats_IncTheVariable(V : String; Count : integer);
    Var
      Variables : array of String;
      i : integer;
    begin

Variables := ['Rune Essence (Mined)', 'Copper Ore (Mined)', 'Tin Ore (Mined)', 'Iron Ore (Mined)', 'Silver Ore (Mined)', 'Coal Ore (Mined)', 'Gold Ore (Mined)', 'Mithril Ore (Mined)', 'Adamant Ore (Mined)', 'Runite Ore (Mined)', 'Normal Logs Chopped', 'Oak Logs Chopped', 'Willow Logs Chopped', 'Maple Logs Chopped', 'Yew Logs Chopped', 'Magic Logs Chopped', 'Pure Essence (Mined)', 'Shrimp Caught', 'Shrimp Cooked', 'Shrimp Eaten', 'Anchovies Caught', 'Anchovies Cooked', 'Anchovies Eaten', 'Sardines Caught', 'Sardines Cooked', 'Sardines Eaten', 'Herring Caught', 'Herring Cooked', 'Herring Eaten', 'Tuna Caught', 'Tuna Cooked', 'Tuna Eaten', 'Swordfish Caught', 'Swordfish Cooked', 'Swordfish Eaten', 'Lobster Caught', 'Lobster Cooked', 'Lobster Eaten', 'Bronze Bars Melted', 'Iron Bars Melted', 'Steel Bars Melted', 'Mithril Bars Melted', 'Adamant Bars Melted', 'Runite Bars Melted', 'Silver Bars Melted', 'Gold Bars Melted', 'Bronze Bars Smithed', 'Iron Bars Smithed', 'Steel Bars Smithed', 'Mithril Bars Smithed', 'Adamant Bars Smithed', 'Runite Bars Smithed', 'Copper Ore (Melted)', 'Tin Ore (Melted)', 'Iron Ore (Melted)', 'Silver Ore (Melted)', 'Coal Ore (Melted)', 'Gold Ore (Melted)', 'Mithril Ore (Melted)', 'Adamant Ore (Melted)', 'Runite Ore (Melted)', 'Trout Caught', 'Trout Cooked', 'Salmon Caught', 'Salmon Cooked', 'Trout Eaten', 'Salmon Eaten', 'Monsters Killed', 'Caves Entered', 'Cannonballs (Shot)', 'Cannonballs (Made)', 'Guards Killed', 'Chickens Killed', 'Goblins Killed', 'Giant Rats Killed', 'Monks Killed', 'Druids Killed', 'Bones (Collected)', 'Bones (Burried)', 'Meat (Cooked)', 'Meat (Eaten)', 'Ape Atoll Course', 'Dorgesh-Kaan Course', 'Achey Logs Chopped', 'Teak Logs Chopped', 'Mahoganay Chopped', 'Eucalyptus Chopped', 'Normal Logs Fletched', 'Oak Logs Fletched', 'Willow Logs Fletched', 'Maple Logs Fletched', 'Yew Logs Fletched', 'Magic Logs Fletched', 'Achey Logs Burned', 'Teak Logs Burned', 'Mahoganay Burned', 'Eucalyptus Burned', 'Normal Logs Burned', 'Oak Logs Burned', 'Willow Logs Burned', 'Maple Logs Burned', 'Yew Logs Burned', 'Magic Logs Burned', 'Bird Nest', 'Total EXP Gained', 'Herbs Cleaned', 'Potions Made', 'Silver Bars Crafted', 'Gold Bars Crafted', 'Demons Attacked', 'High Level Alchs', 'Low Level Alchs', 'Times Banked', 'Loads Done', 'Total Levels Gained', 'Clay (Mined)', 'Crayfish Caught', 'Pike Caught', 'Times Walked', 'Unf. Potions Made', 'Leo (Unsolved)', 'Forester (Unsolved)', 'Maze (Unsolved)', 'P. Pete (Unsolved)', 'Evil Bob (Unsolved)', 'Demon (Unsolved)', 'Quiz (Unsolved)', 'Mordaut (Unsolved)', 'Molly (Unsolved)', 'Pinball (Unsolved)', 'Sandwich (Unsolved)', 'Beekeeper (Unsolved)', 'Pillory (Unsolved)', 'Arnav (Unsolved)', 'Abyss (Unsolved)', 'Certer (Unsolved)', 'Mime (Unsolved)', 'Lamp (Unsolved)', 'Leo (Solved)', 'Forester (Solved)', 'Maze (Solved)', 'P. Pete (Solved)', 'Evil Bob (Solved)', 'Demon (Solved)', 'Quiz (Solved)', 'Mordaut (Solved)', 'Molly (Solved)', 'Pinball (Solved)', 'Sandwich (Solved)', 'Beekeeper (Solved)', 'Pillory (Solved)', 'Arnav (Solved)', 'Abyss (Solved)', 'Certer (Solved)', 'Mime (Solved)', 'Frog (Unsolved)', 'Frog (Solved)', 'Lamp (Solved)', 'Total Logins', 'Rune Essence (Crafted)', 'Pure Essence (Crafted)', 'Air Runes (Crafted)', 'Mind Runes (Crafted)', 'Water Runes (Crafted)', 'Earth Runes (Crafted)', 'Fire Runes (Crafted)', 'Body Runes (Crafted)', 'Cosmic Runes (Crafted)', 'Chaos Runes (Crafted)', 'Nature Runes (Crafted)', 'Law Runes (Crafted)', 'Death Runes (Crafted)', 'Blood Runes (Crafted)', 'Soul Runes (Crafted)', 'Astral Runes (Crafted)', 'Essence Pouches Filled', 'Molten Glass Made', 'Superglass Casted', 'Monkfish Cooked', 'Shark Cooked', 'Rocktail Cooked', 'PC Points Earned', 'PC Times Exchanged', 'Mahogany Planks Made', 'Plank Makes Casted', 'Scorpions Killed', 'Wilderness Agility Course Laps', 'Sapphire Cut', 'Emerald Cut', 'Ruby Cut', 'Diamond Cut', 'Flax (Picked)', 'Flax (Spun)', 'Gold (Gained)', 'Normal Bows Strung', 'Oak Bows Strung', 'Willow Bows Strung', 'Maple Bows Strung', 'Yew Bows Strung', 'Magic Bows Strung', 'Headless Arrows Fletched', 'Bronze Arrows Fletched', 'Iron Arrows Fletched', 'Steel Arrows Fletched', 'Mithril Arrows Fletched', 'Adamant Arrows Fletched', 'Rune Arrows Fletched', 'Dragon Arrows Fletched', 'Broad Arrows Fletched', 'Normal Bones Buried', 'Big Bones Buried', 'BabyDragon Bones Buried', 'Dragon Bones Buried', 'Clay (Softened)', 'Pots (Crafted)', 'Bowls (Crafted)', 'Gold Bars (Smelted)', 'Silver Bars (Smelted)', 'Cows Killed', 'Vials (Filled)', 'Beer (Drunk)', 'Coins (Collected)', 'Water Runes (Collected)', 'Earth Runes (Collected)', 'Bronze Arrows (Collected)', 'Bronze Bolts (Collected)', 'Sapphires (Mined)', 'Emeralds (Mined)', 'Rubies (Mined)', 'Diamonds (Mined)', 'Gems (Mined)', 'Feathers (Collected)', 'White Berries (Collected)', 'Lines Sent (SMART)', 'Dragonstones (Cut)', 'Onyxes (Cut)', 'Opals (Cut)', 'Jades (Cut)', 'Topaz (Cut)', 'Bronze Bolts (Fletched)', 'Iron Bolts (Fletched)', 'Silver Bolts (Fletched)', 'Steel Bolts (Fletched)', 'Mithril Bolts (Fletched)', 'Adamant Bolts (Fletched)', 'Rune Bolts (Fletched)', 'Broad Bolts (Fletched)', 'Bronze Darts (Fletched)', 'Iron Darts (Fletched)', 'Steel Darts (Fletched)', 'Mithril Darts (Fletched)', 'Adamant Darts (Fletched)', 'Rune Darts (Fletched)', 'Dragon Darts (Fletched)', 'Opal Bolts (Fletched)', 'Pearl Bolts (Fletched)', 'Topaz Bolts (Fletched)', 'Sapphire Bolts (Fletched)', 'Emerald Bolts (Fletched)', 'Ruby Bolts (Fletched)', 'Diamond Bolts (Fletched)', 'Dragon Bolts (Fletched)', 'Onyx Bolts (Fletched)', 'Attack EXP (Gained)', 'Defence EXP (Gained)', 'Strength EXP (Gained)', 'Hitpoints EXP (Gained)', 'Mining EXP (Gained)', 'Smithing EXP (Gained)', 'Woodcutting EXP (Gained)', 'Firemaking EXP (Gained)', 'Magic EXP (Gained)', 'Fletching EXP (Gained)', 'Hunter EXP (Gained)', 'Summoning EXP (Gained)', 'Fishing EXP (Gained)', 'Construction EXP (Gained)', 'Herblore EXP (Gained)', 'Agility EXP (Gained)', 'Thieving EXP (Gained)', 'Crafting EXP (Gained)', 'Ranged EXP (Gained)', 'Slayer EXP (Gained)', 'Farming EXP (Gained)', 'Prayer EXP (Gained)', 'Runecrafting EXP (Gained)', 'Cooking EXP (Gained)', 'Dungeoneering EXP (Gained)', 'Ancient Effigys Found', 'ot Found!', 'Bolts Enchanted', 'Crayfish Cooked', 'Pike Cooked', 'Food Burned', 'Chicken Cooked', 'Vials Filled', 'Bowls Filled', 'Jugs Filled', 'Buckets Filled', 'Mining Urns (Crafted)', 'Cooking Urns (Crafted)', 'Woodcutting Urns (Crafted)', 'Fishing Urns (Crafted)', 'Smelting Urns (Crafted)', 'Shark Caught', 'Cod Caught', 'Bass Caught', 'Makerel Caught', 'Monkfish (Caught)', 'Makerel Cooked', 'Cod Cooked', 'Bass Cooked', 'Pie Dishes (Crafted)', 'Monkfish Caught', 'Asgarian Ale bought', 'Mind Bomb Bought', 'Dwarven Stout Bought', 'Coins Spent', 'Prayer Urns (Crafted)', 'Spirit wolf pouches (Made)', 'Spirit terrorbird pouches (Made)', 'Barker toad pouches (Made)', 'Macaw pouches (Made)', 'Ibis pouches (Made)', 'Bunyip pouches (Made)', 'Fruit bat pouches (Made)', 'Pyrelord pouches (Made)', 'Granite lobster pouches (Made)', 'Spirit Graahk pouches (Made)', 'Spirit Kyatt pouches (Made)', 'Lava titan pouches (Made)', 'Alchemy Points (Gained)', 'Enchantment Points (Gained)', 'Graveyard Points (Gained)', 'Telekinesis Points (Gained)', 'Food (Eaten)', 'Gold rings (Crafted)', 'Gold necklaces (Crafted)', 'Gold bracelets (Crafted)', 'Gold amulets (Crafted)', 'Sapphire rings (Crafted)', 'Sapphire necklaces (Crafted)', 'Sapphire bracelets (Crafted)', 'Sapphire amulets (Crafted)', 'Emerald rings (Crafted)', 'Emerald necklaces (Crafted)', 'Emerald bracelets (Crafted)', 'Emerald amulets (Crafted)', 'Ruby rings (Crafted)', 'Ruby necklaces (Crafted)', 'Ruby bracelets (Crafted)', 'Ruby amulets (Crafted)', 'Diamond rings (Crafted)', 'Diamond necklaces (Crafted)', 'Diamond bracelets (Crafted)', 'Diamond amulets (Crafted)', 'Dragonstone rings (Crafted)', 'Dragonstone necklaces (Crafted)', 'Dragonstone bracelets (Crafted)', 'Dragonstone amulets (Crafted)', 'Home Teleports (Casted)', 'Camelot Teleports (Casted)', 'Cockroaches (Killed)', 'Items Picked Up', 'Short Plank', 'Long Plank', 'Diagonal Plank', 'Tooth Plank', 'Groove Plank', 'Curved Plank', 'Oak Larders (Constructed)', 'Soft Leather Tanned', 'Hard Leather Tanned', 'Snake (Small) Tanned', 'Snake (Large) Tanned', 'Green Dragon Leather Tanned', 'Blue Dragon Leather Tanned', 'Red Dragon Leather Tanned', 'Black Dragon Leather Tanned', 'Profit Made', 'Items Merched', 'Orange Basket (Filled)', 'Sea Turtle Cooked', 'Cavefish Cooked', 'Manta Ray Cooked', 'Tiaras (Crafted)', 'Loads Done (G.E.)', 'Soft Leather (Crafted)', 'Hard Leather (Crafted)', 'Green Dragon Leather (Crafted)', 'Blue Dragon Leather (Crafted)', 'Red Dragon Leather (Crafted)', 'Black Dragon Leather (Crafted)', 'Curly roots (Burned)', 'Flour (Made)', 'Leaping Trout (Caught)', 'Leaping Salmon (Caught)', 'Leaping Sturgeon (Caught)', 'Varrock Teleports (Casted)', 'Lumbridge Teleports (Casted)', 'Falador Teleports (Casted)', 'House Teleports (Casted)', 'Archery Tickets (Earned)', 'Accounts Made', 'Create Gatestone (Casted)', 'Lesser Demons (Killed)', 'Spells (Casted)', 'Normal Planks Made', 'Oak Planks Made', 'Teak Planks Made', 'Papayas (Picked)', 'Fruit Fall Scrolls (Used)', 'Milk (Collected)', 'Bird'+#39+'s Nests (Picked)', 'Summoning Pouches (Made)', 'Pineapples (Collected)', 'Bananas (Collected)', 'Swamp Toads (Collected)', 'Curses (Casted)', 'Varrock Tablets (Made)', 'Soul Wars Zeal (Gained) ', 'Falador Tablets (Made)', 'House Tablets (Made)', 'Lumbridge Tablets (Made)', 'WatchTower Tablets (Made) ', 'Flips (Made) ', 'Barbarian Outpost Course (Completed)', 'Barbarian Advanced Course (Completed)', 'Gnome Stronghold Course (Completed)', 'Gnome Advanced Course (Completed)', 'Brimhaven Agility Pillars (Reached)', 'Agility Pyramid (Completed)', 'Penguin Course (Completed)', 'Ape Atoll Agility Course (Completed)', 'Wilderness Course (Completed)', 'Warewolf Course (Completed)', 'Bandos Course (Completed)', 'Dorgesh-Kaan Course (Completed)', 'Red Chinchompas (Caught)', 'Grey Chinchompas (Caught)', 'Monkfish (Eaten)', 'Granite (Mined)', 'Yaks (Killed)', 'Enchant Sapphire Jewellery Tablets (Made)', 'Enchant Emerald Jewellery Tablets (Made)', 'Enchant Ruby Jewellery Tablets (Made)', 'Enchant Diamond Jewellery Tablets (Made)', 'Camelot teleport Tablets (Made)', 'Enchant Dragonstone Jewellery Tablets (Made)', 'Ardougne teleport Tablets (Made)', 'Enchant Onyx Jewellery Tablets (Made)', 'Bones to Bananas Tablets (Made)', 'Bones to Peaches Tablets (Made)', 'Teleport to other POHs Tablets (Made)', 'Fish Cooked', 'Arrow shafts Fletched', 'Arrows Fletched', 'Snape grass (picked)', 'Snape grass (collected)', 'Chocolate Dust (Created)', 'Profit Gained', 'Attack Levels (Gained)', 'Defence Levels (Gained)', 'Strength Levels (Gained)', 'Hitpoints Levels (Gained)', 'Mining Levels (Gained)', 'Smithing Levels (Gained)', 'Woodcutting Levels (Gained)', 'Firemaking Levels (Gained)', 'Magic Levels (Gained)', 'Fletching Levels (Gained)', 'Hunter Levels (Gained)', 'Summoning Levels (Gained)', 'Fishing Levels (Gained)', 'Construction Levels (Gained)', 'Herblore Levels (Gained)', 'Agility Levels (Gained)', 'Thieving Levels (Gained)', 'Crafting Levels (Gained)', 'Ranged Levels (Gained)', 'Slayer Levels (Gained)', 'Farming Levels (Gained)', 'Prayer Levels (Gained)', 'Runecrafting Levels (Gained)', 'Cooking Levels (Gained)', 'Dungeoneering Levels (Gained)', 'Meat Pizza (Cooked)', 'Plain Pizza (Cooked)', 'Anchovy Pizza (Cooked)', 'Pineapple Pizza (Cooked)', 'Pineapple Pizza (Eaten)', 'Anchovy Pizza (Eaten)', 'Plain Pizza (Eaten)', 'Meat Pizza (Eaten)', 'Small Caskets (Opened)', 'Large Caskets (Opened)', 'Oak Doors (Constructed)', 'Asgarnian Ale (Bought)', 'Wizard'+#39+'s Mind Bomb (Bought)', 'Dwarven Stout (Bought)']

SetArrayLength(Stats, GetArrayLength(Variables));

if(not InStringArrayEx(V, Variables, i))then
        begin
          WriteLn('Error in "stats_IncTheVariable" "' + V + '" is not a valid variable')
          exit;
        end;
      IncEx(Stats[i], Count);

if(TimeFromMark(StatIncrease) > 5 * 65 * 1000)then
        begin
          for i := 0 to high(Stats) do
            if(Stats[i] <> 0)then
              if(Stats[i] > 20000)then
                begin
                  Stats_IncVariable(Variables[i], 20000);
                  DecEx(Stats[i], 20000);
                end
              else
                begin
                  Stats_IncVariable(Variables[i], Stats[i]);
                  Stats[i] := 0;
                end;
          MarkTime(StatIncrease);
          Stats_Commit;
        end;
    end;

//not perfect, and it makes all of my commits 20k profit :/ and you still loose out on some of the amount, but at least you get some and if you set it to increase the variable by 0 during breaks it can catch up your commits then
    Last edited by putonajonny; 03-25-2012 at 09:43 PM.

Thread Information