Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gorillazz View Post
    I keep getting the problem ...
    The Bitmap [10] does not exist ...

How do I solve this ?
    Setup MSI without the form. How to do so is in the MSI setup tutorial.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

error: out of range at line 65.... and
    The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Flag bitmap]

any help much appreciated I'm fairly new to this so I might be doing something completely wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy cant find msi?

when i click run msi it says cant find msi does anyone how to fix.
    thanks

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rol prodigy View Post
    error: out of range at line 65.... and
    The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Flag bitmap]

any help much appreciated I'm fairly new to this so I might be doing something completely wrong.
    That's a script error, post on the script's thread.

Quote Originally Posted by 123adnan4 View Post
    when i click run msi it says cant find msi does anyone how to fix.
    thanks
    Manually run the updater.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well i tried finding solution to this but i couldnt so im going to ask it here. Im trying to set auto tabs pro script, so heres what i do. I downloaded the script and then opened it with simba. Ive installed and setup simba exactly same way as the tutorial video shows. So then the script opens and i fill information in it like my username, pass and which tabs to make. After that i press run. Debug window says:
    A new update of Simba is available!
    Current version is 980. Latest version is 982
    Compiled successfully in 749 ms.
    SRL Compiled in 0 msec
    SMART Initialized.
    Loaded: Server 39, Members: True, Signed: True, Super Detail: False.
    Successfully executed.
    It starts load the SMART normally but when the runescape is done with loading and it should log in, comes that successfully executed and nothing happens anymore? Please help or give link to solution..

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

You need to post on the thread where you downloaded the script.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    89 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by henri1234 View Post
    Well i tried finding solution to this but i couldnt so im going to ask it here. Im trying to set auto tabs pro script, so heres what i do. I downloaded the script and then opened it with simba. Ive installed and setup simba exactly same way as the tutorial video shows. So then the script opens and i fill information in it like my username, pass and which tabs to make. After that i press run. Debug window says:
    A new update of Simba is available!
    Current version is 980. Latest version is 982
    Compiled successfully in 749 ms.
    SRL Compiled in 0 msec
    SMART Initialized.
    Loaded: Server 39, Members: True, Signed: True, Super Detail: False.
    Successfully executed.
    It starts load the SMART normally but when the runescape is done with loading and it should log in, comes that successfully executed and nothing happens anymore? Please help or give link to solution..
    Uhh it tells you straight out that you have to update Simba. Bring up a Simba window. Click tools, go to update, click ok or whatever, then close it, reopen it and make sure it says Simba version 982. Then run the script again and it wont have that error.
    FEEL FREE TO PM ME ABOUT ANYTHING! Will help over Teamviewer...just ask!! "WITH A NEW QUESTION COMES A NEW CHALLENGE"
    Silentcore's AIO Service team !!! Pm me if you want questing done or service done or post on thread ofc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dgby714 View Post
    A better way to fix this it to ether, install MS C++ redist, or copy the DLL from your Java folder.

Like: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\msvcr100.dll

Or to add your Java bin to your PATH.
    could u walk me through this maybe? i get this error but not sure what to do from this :/ thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok so i had the simba and mis programs running fine then when i started the edgevile yew script included in the msi i got what i belive is an error about the dtm's something about them not being freed here is my log screen

Setting up MSI took 717 ms.
    SRL Compiled in 0 msec
    SMART Initialized.
    Loaded: Server 10, Members: False, Signed: True, Super Detail: False.
    Successfully executed.
    The following DTMs were not freed: [Bronze Pickaxe, Iron Pickaxe, Steel Pickaxe, Mithril Pickaxe, Adamant Pickaxe, Rune Pickaxe, Dragon Pickaxe, Bronze Hatchet, Iron Hatchet, Steel Hatchet, Mithril Hatchet, Adamant Hatchet, Rune Hatchet, Dragon Hatchet, Normal Logs, Oak Logs, Willow Logs, Maple Logs, Yew Logs, Magic Logs, Clay Ore, Copper Ore, Tin Ore, Iron Ore, Silver Ore, Coal Ore, Gold Ore, Mithril Ore, Adamantite Ore, Runite Ore, Small Fishing Net, Crayfish Cage, Fishing Rod, Fishing Bait, Fly Fishing Rod, Harpoon, Barb-Tail Harpoon, Lobster Pot, Raw Shrimps, Raw Crayfish, Raw Sardines, Raw Anchovies, Raw Herring, Raw Trout, Raw Pike, Raw Salmon, Raw Tuna, Raw Lobster, Raw Swordfish, Raw Monkfish, Raw Shark, Cooked Shrimps, Cooked Crayfish, Cooked Sardines, Cooked Anchovies, Cooked Herring, Cooked Trout, Cooked Pike, Cooked Salmon, Cooked Tuna, Cooked Lobster, Cooked Swordfish, Cooked Monkfish, Cooked Shark, Uncut Sapphire, Uncut Emerald, Uncut Ruby, Uncut Diamond, Bird'S Nest, Feather, Staff Of Air, Staff Of Water, Staff Of Earth, Staff Of Fire, Air Rune, Body Rune, Mind Rune, Earth Rune, Fire Rune, Water Rune, Chaos Rune, Law Rune, Cosmic Rune, Death Rune, Nature Rune, Rune Essence, Pure Essence, Soft Clay, Vial, Vial Of Water, Jug, Jug Of Water, Bowl, Bowl Of Water, Bucket, Bucket Of Water, Air Tiara, Body Tiara, Mind Tiara, Earth Tiara, Fire Tiara, Water Tiara, Dwarven Army Axe]

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    89 Post(s)

When on runescape set up your settings for runescape as follows:
    Brightness at highest, and the resolution needs to be fixed...not resizable, set the setup to min and then hit custom to change these settings.
    FEEL FREE TO PM ME ABOUT ANYTHING! Will help over Teamviewer...just ask!! "WITH A NEW QUESTION COMES A NEW CHALLENGE"
    Silentcore's AIO Service team !!! Pm me if you want questing done or service done or post on thread ofc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thx it fixed it idk why graphic settings were changed but oh well its fine now
    thx

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    89 Post(s)

No problem happy to help!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Im getting a 'Do" expected at line 226 error. How can i fix this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

umm I have a question.
    Cant start because I keep getting this unable to find - updater. DERP help teh noob?

Loading extension C:\Simba\Extensions\ObjectDTM.sex
    doesn't exist
    Error in Simba extension (C:\Simba\Extensions\ObjectDTM.sex) : Unable to find file 'Updater.sei' used from ''
    Extension Disabled - Did not compile

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FloppyWien3r View Post
    umm I have a question.
    Cant start because I keep getting this unable to find - updater. DERP help teh noob?

Loading extension C:\Simba\Extensions\ObjectDTM.sex
    doesn't exist
    Error in Simba extension (C:\Simba\Extensions\ObjectDTM.sex) : Unable to find file 'Updater.sei' used from ''
    Extension Disabled - Did not compile
    Go to your Simba/Extensions/ folder. Is there a file called Updater.sei?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

YEP!and it does'nt pop up in the actual simba's extensions. But please tell me where your headed!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    89 Post(s)

The thing is you have to download it to the extensions folder and then open simba, go to extensions allow the object dtm and then it will work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i cant seem to find a fix for this,

Running MSI...
    ERROR in TMThread.LoadFile
    Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/core/worldswitcher.simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Includes\srl/srl.simba'

also would like to say that simba has been working fine for the past few days without any problems untill now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm running into problems with irokiplugin32. I have checked these forums thoroughly and have reinstalled client, java, etc. I updated rsl/msi/sps, and force updated them. I still haven't run into any fixes. I couldn't find a direct download link either. Anyone have any suggestions?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I keep getting the "Cannot find msvcr100.dll" and I have downloaded MS C++ redist, tried replacing the file in Java, and it still can't find it even though I know it is on my computer. Any suggestions?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

It goes in your system32 folder.
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.
    { MSI Phoenix || SRL Stats Sigs || Paste || Scripts || Quotes || Graphics }

When posting a bug, please post debug! Help us, help you!

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Undefined View Post
    It goes in your system32 folder.
    It is in my system32 and it still comes up with the error.

It's the msvcr71.dll , not msvcr100.dll if that makes a difference. I have both.
    Last edited by Blazefree; 01-29-2012 at 11:38 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

my msi scrips will not work???

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    89 Post(s)

We need more info then that if we wish to solve your problem.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information