Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NASA's Kepler Mission Confirms Its First Planet in Habitable Zone of Sun-like Star

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    624 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by P1nky View Post
    In my opinion, Aliens are real, it is quite understood. $600,000,000 over some BS... is pointless.

600 Light Years = 5672552973292800 km

shake my head...NASA...

Just check out this link, and well... that's interesting :
    http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/

oh btw does Kepler have any job openings ? well let me get my Bags ready and Passport updated
    mathematically the chances of planets just in our galaxy that have life is something hundred billion so yea, intelligent life isn't much of a stretch, it's obviously far rarer than just simple life like bacteria

we've also found proof of existing life elsewhere, just not life that is still alive

we also estimate earth to be a bad life sustaining planet, like we're pretty bad compared to the average planet with life lol..

why we aren't looking for a alternate planet is because to travel out of our solar system it would take many generations.. we would need a ship that has infinite fuel that it generates from probably solar & also momentum or something.. possibly even human energy powered, it would also need farms and produce oxygen within itself (obviously / hopefully the farms would do that) so the ship would need to be massive in size

what interests me are the ships trying to be designed like tachyons so their minimum speeds are slightly faster than the speed of light, it seems out there but everything we know and have in average life styles were impossible and didn't exist a couple hundred years ago, so who knows what we'll know 100 years from now
    The only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position.

You can contact me via matrix protocol: @grats:grats.win or you can email me at the same domain, any user/email address.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Intelligent life forms? Not sure about that but not going to dismiss it.
    As far as Micro Organisms on other planets? With out a doubt for sure

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Doctor View Post
    If we ever find the god particle, the higgs boson, we could travel at, or near, the speed of light.

It's a particle (theoretical) that gives all objects matter.
    The Large Hadron Collider(super collider) in switzerland is trying!!!

1,000,000,000,000 Light-years Away From Earth
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by altec View Post
    Well I'm just sayin that if anyone wants some more info about NASA this is not a bad blogspot http://kreislauf.blogspot.com/ And talking about topic we are screwed anyway when were out of oil unless prophecy of Nostradamus fulfills ( well basically he was saying that this period in which we are living right now will be saved by scientists but i doubt that )
    Nostradamus was a anti-christ himself
    Bot like a BOSS! Loading... ????????????? 99%

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
    When i seen this on the news i was quite shocked, and then i thought why the hell am i trying to be green if we can just go to a new planet :-P.
    http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/ke...-briefing.html
    because most planets in the universe are moving away from us faster than we can ever get to them?
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” ~ A.Einstein

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information