Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In depth SIMBA bot guide.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMme77 View Post
    Whenever I try and use a bot, SMART opens, but it just sits at login, I have no idea how to load up the bot, and when I try to log in and use goblin killer, it just sits there doing nothing.
    Check you have the correct graphics settings.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/Misc/PaintSmart.Simba(595:10): Unknown identifier 'TPAFromEllipse' at line 594
    Compiling failed.

How do I fix this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianLee View Post
    [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/Misc/PaintSmart.Simba(595:10): Unknown identifier 'TPAFromEllipse' at line 594
    Compiling failed.

How do I fix this?
    Don't post that here.... Use the search bar for "Ellipse" or something...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That didn't answer my question. Don't spam noob.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I get this MASSIVE error no matter what script I try to run (even the ones that come stock on Simba)

"Setting up MSI took 844 ms.
    SRL Compiled in 16 msec
    SMART Initialized.
    Loaded: Server 10, Members: False, Signed: True, Super Detail: False.
    Error: Exception: Access violation at line 101
    The following DTMs were not freed: [Bronze Pickaxe, Iron Pickaxe, Steel Pickaxe, Mithril Pickaxe, Adamant Pickaxe, Rune Pickaxe, Dragon Pickaxe, Bronze Hatchet, Iron Hatchet, Steel Hatchet, Mithril Hatchet, Adamant Hatchet, Rune Hatchet, Dragon Hatchet, Normal Logs, Oak Logs, Willow Logs, Maple Logs, Yew Logs, Magic Logs, Clay Ore, Copper Ore, Tin Ore, Iron Ore, Silver Ore, Coal Ore, Gold Ore, Mithril Ore, Adamantite Ore, Runite Ore, Small Fishing Net, Crayfish Cage, Fishing Rod, Fishing Bait, Fly Fishing Rod, Harpoon, Barb-Tail Harpoon, Lobster Pot, Raw Shrimps, Raw Crayfish, Raw Sardines, Raw Anchovies, Raw Herring, Raw Trout, Raw Pike, Raw Salmon, Raw Tuna, Raw Lobster, Raw Swordfish, Raw Monkfish, Raw Shark, Cooked Shrimps, Cooked Crayfish, Cooked Sardines, Cooked Anchovies, Cooked Herring, Cooked Trout, Cooked Pike, Cooked Salmon, Cooked Tuna, Cooked Lobster, Cooked Swordfish, Cooked Monkfish, Cooked Shark, Uncut Sapphire, Uncut Emerald, Uncut Ruby, Uncut Diamond, Bird'S Nest, Feather, Staff Of Air, Staff Of Water, Staff Of Earth, Staff Of Fire, Air Rune, Body Rune, Mind Rune, Earth Rune, Fire Rune, Water Rune, Chaos Rune, Law Rune, Cosmic Rune, Death Rune, Nature Rune, Blood Rune, Soul Rune, Astral Rune, Rune Essence, Pure Essence, Soft Clay, Vial, Vial Of Water, Jug, Jug Of Water, Bowl, Bowl Of Water, Bucket, Bucket Of Water, Air Tiara, Body Tiara, Mind Tiara, Earth Tiara, Fire Tiara, Water Tiara, Dwarven Army Axe, Coal Bag, SRL - Lamp bitmap, 108]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Flag bitmap]"

Please Help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i am having an issue with getting simba to log in. i have looked at countless threads about updating/extensions/etc. I have done it all, and yet smart will still not sign me in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dhall6491 View Post
    i am having an issue with getting simba to log in. i have looked at countless threads about updating/extensions/etc. I have done it all, and yet smart will still not sign me in.
    http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86107

You need to read the RS updates section. All scripts using SMART are down at the moment.
    Current activity: Recovering from vacation
    - Nulla pars vitae vacare officio potest -
    SRL membership? Can I buy that?
    Scripts - AGS - SWF - WAR - EMS - W100S-EM
    If you need scripting help, you can pm me. Remember, if you need help you have to ask for it properly though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Exception in Script: Plugin(irokiplugin32) has not been found

help?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a question, does this work for private servers? If so please show me how. I play soulsplit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

This may be gravedigging a tad bit, or bumping an old topic but I have a legit question. Is there a way I can bot without opening the RuneScape client** Like I want to bot on their webclient instead (I know I'll get banned, I'm testing something out).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

i have done all these things but when i try to use autofighter it stills says :Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'srl/srI.simba'
    what should i do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

i dont even have all the extension options :s

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

how do u like make ur bot go until a specific time...... for instance.. if u want to run it for 5 hours how do u do that??? plz reply asap

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Smith20bosser View Post
    how do u like make ur bot go until a specific time...... for instance.. if u want to run it for 5 hours how do u do that??? plz reply asap
    It depends on the script. Some scripts may allow you to enter a time that you want it to run for, but most just run until something goes wrong.
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Eminem
    I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

how you got MSI?

I've looked so many guides and still Can't find it, my skype name is Erik Penguinboy, I'm from sweden, if someone feel free to help me just add me on skype.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I can't enable MSI, when I try to, the strip goes blank and still says N/A. What now?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    137 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noodles kill View Post
    I can't enable MSI, when I try to, the strip goes blank and still says N/A. What now?
    SRL and Simba setup for RS3 = 'Click Me'

SRL setup for Old School = 'Click Me'

Welcome to the community.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

I can't get MSI to show up at all, I have deleted everything and re downloaded and followed the official guide and it still doesnt show?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oratic View Post
    I can't get MSI to show up at all, I have deleted everything and re downloaded and followed the official guide and it still doesnt show?
    When encountering a problem, it is always best to read through the comments of the thread to see if someone else has had this problem. You can always use the 'Find' tool that is built into your browser by pressing Ctrl + 'F' simultaneously. In your case, you could just search for 'MSI' and you would come across an answer on this page which is only a couple comments above yours.

The answer to your problem has already been posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Renzanity View Post
    SRL and Simba setup for RS3 = 'Click Me'

SRL setup for Old School = 'Click Me'

Welcome to the community.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noodles kill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Oratic View Post
    MSI no longer exists, where did you get Simba from? If you paid for it, you've been scammed. If you downloaded it from anywhere but villavu.com, you've been scammed, you probably have a virus/trojan/keylogger, and you should scan your PC and change your passwords immediately.

EDIT: Another question, how the hell did this thread get bumped? It's from 2011 and outdated AF.
    Last edited by Incurable; 05-20-2015 at 12:29 AM.

New to scripting? Procedures & Functions for Beginners
    Do you use your computer at night? Just get f.lux

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

nvm I see the last post says this shit is outdated- well this is where google is sending us. Try changing your tags and we won't all stumble into this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TacoJam View Post
    nvm I see the last post says this shit is outdated- well this is where google is sending us. Try changing your tags and we won't all stumble into this.
    No reason to throw a fit.

Here is a link to what is as far as I know the most up to date guide: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information