+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bit-maps not freed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default Bit-maps not freed

Every time i run msi on this computer i get an error after rs loads up. It works on my other computer though and idk how to fix it.

Setting up MSI took 827 ms.
    SRL Compiled in 16 msec
    SMART Initialized.
    Loaded: Server 10, Members: False, Signed: True, Super Detail: False.
    [0:00:18]: [ W0W No Y ] ---- Player[0].Script[0].ReportInfo.Items := [[[43]]]
    [0:00:18]: [ W0W No Y ] ---- Player[1].Script[0].ReportInfo.Items := [[[79]]]
    Error: Exception: "" is not a valid boolean. at line 16
    The following DTMs were not freed: [Bronze Pickaxe, Iron Pickaxe, Steel Pickaxe, Mithril Pickaxe, Adamant Pickaxe, Rune Pickaxe, Dragon Pickaxe, Bronze Hatchet, Iron Hatchet, Steel Hatchet, Mithril Hatchet, Adamant Hatchet, Rune Hatchet, Dragon Hatchet, Normal Logs, Oak Logs, Willow Logs, Maple Logs, Yew Logs, Magic Logs, Clay Ore, Copper Ore, Tin Ore, Iron Ore, Silver Ore, Coal Ore, Gold Ore, Mithril Ore, Adamantite Ore, Runite Ore, Small Fishing Net, Crayfish Cage, Fishing Rod, Fishing Bait, Fly Fishing Rod, Harpoon, Barb-Tail Harpoon, Lobster Pot, Raw Shrimps, Raw Crayfish, Raw Sardines, Raw Anchovies, Raw Herring, Raw Trout, Raw Pike, Raw Salmon, Raw Tuna, Raw Lobster, Raw Swordfish, Raw Monkfish, Raw Shark, Cooked Shrimps, Cooked Crayfish, Cooked Sardines, Cooked Anchovies, Cooked Herring, Cooked Trout, Cooked Pike, Cooked Salmon, Cooked Tuna, Cooked Lobster, Cooked Swordfish, Cooked Monkfish, Cooked Shark, Uncut Sapphire, Uncut Emerald, Uncut Ruby, Uncut Diamond, Bird'S Nest, Feather, Staff Of Air, Staff Of Water, Staff Of Earth, Staff Of Fire, Air Rune, Body Rune, Mind Rune, Earth Rune, Fire Rune, Water Rune, Chaos Rune, Law Rune, Cosmic Rune, Death Rune, Nature Rune, Rune Essence, Pure Essence, Soft Clay, Vial, Vial Of Water, Jug, Jug Of Water, Bowl, Bowl Of Water, Bucket, Bucket Of Water, Air Tiara, Body Tiara, Mind Tiara, Earth Tiara, Fire Tiara, Water Tiara, Dwarven Army Axe, SRL - Lamp bitmap, 104]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\MSI\Debug Logs\13-12-11 at 08 28 16 PM.txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Any fixes?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    242 Post(s)

You didn't set it up right.

If (Online) then Loc := ('On comp') else Loc := ('Somewhere else!');
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Delete you player file
    and reset them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

still doesnt work... i set it up exactly the same on both computers but it will only work on the one..

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Go through the form and make sure that every field is filled out, you're missing something in the form.

Error: Exception: "" is not a valid boolean. at line 16
    ^ Means you didn't fill the form out correctly.
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.
    { MSI Phoenix || SRL Stats Sigs || Paste || Scripts || Quotes || Graphics }

When posting a bug, please post debug! Help us, help you!

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

idk i cant figure it out..i reset everything and i tried to run it without any changes and still didnt work

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Why would you reset everything but not change anything? Reset everything, then go through each tab and fill everything out.
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i did fill it out thats what i did the first few times but it still wasnt working so i tried it without any changes and it still wont work...i have it filled out exactly the same on both computers but it only works on one...it worked once on both but randomly stopped and hasnt worked since

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Are you running them both as Administrator? Don't know if this is an issue, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Now im getting a error that says "this application has failed to start because MSVCR72.dll was not found. Re-installed may fix the problem."
    I reinstalled it and still got the error. it also says bitmap[22] not freed continue and risk corruption or hit cancel to kill.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Search for "MSVCR72.dll" and the answers you seek will show themselves.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

I'm marking this as resolved since there hasn't been anymore issues posted.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information