Thread: A Question about anti-ban on Superheaters/Alchers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile A Question about anti-ban on Superheaters/Alchers

While I am SuperHeating or Alching legit, I don't ever move my mouse to press the magic icon or the item and I never wait for the first cast to finish.
    I mean "Why do bots move the mouse while alching or superheating?". Is it for anti-ban? I am asking this because im thinking about getting super heat and alching faster.

Thanks and Im sorry about my grammer

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

Well the mouse functions SRL use kind of 'automatically' have that random movement built into them/it's just kind of a scriptres habit and rule of thumb to add randomness to all clicks.

I agree with you, in supereater I made after clicking the spell once (and I have my ore 'under' the spell). So once I click the spell once I never move the mouse click until the next load, looks more human to me too.

Honestly though TONS of alches/superhets have been doing with moving the mouse around slightly like how you see, and it is just fine and safe, smart 'catch' though your idea is more humanlike.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YoHoJo View Post
    I agree with you, in supereater I made after clicking the spell once (and I have my ore 'under' the spell). So once I click the spell once I never move the mouse click until the next load, looks more human to me too.
    AMAGAD YAR GONNA GET BANNED NAO, kidding...

Fact: you actually move your mouse(every 5-20 clicks) 1-2 pixels while alching or superheating.
    Hi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

You will never not move your mouse, if u are alching legit, u will check which friends are online etc. You can alch about 15 min max "without moving your mouse". So it would be better if u had an antiban that looks more like this:

Case Random (100) of
    43: Hoverskill....;
    78: PickUpMouse;
    end;

This way your antiban is more random and it will take a lot longer to get the antiban movements. But u are right that when u alch u will hardly ever move ur mouse a lot (eventhough i have never alched legit).
    07Scripter
    I mostly write private scripts

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by okokokok View Post
    You will never not move your mouse, if u are alching legit, u will check which friends are online etc. You can alch about 15 min max "without moving your mouse". So it would be better if u had an antiban that looks more like this:

Case Random (100) of
    43: Hoverskill....;
    78: PickUpMouse;
    end;

This way your antiban is more random and it will take a lot longer to get the antiban movements. But u are right that when u alch u will hardly ever move ur mouse a lot (eventhough i have never alched legit).
    You move your mouse, but very slowly... and not very often...
    Hi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you use mouse keys you never move your mouse. That's what I did until I was introduced into the wonderful world of botting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheJokester117 View Post
    If you use mouse keys you never move your mouse.
    This. It's what I do/did when playing legit for hours and hours on end. Mouse never moves and never had a problem.
    Never ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I haven't been banned, I just get an autoclicker and set at 1200ms, autoed to 94 Magic already whithin 2weeks, going for 99 now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The safest way to alch is, in my opion, to leave the mouse stationary. If I were every to alch without a macro, I would lift my mouse from the desk and just click it while holding it mid-air and watching TV. Hence my cursor would remain completely stationary untill I am done alching and drop the mouse.

I got 99 magic clicking the same spot 6 hours at a time with random intervals. Dont worry.
    I believe in miracl... colour macroing.
    RS is a conspiracy to ensure the birth of new programmers!

Thread Information