Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default Cook Guild Matters

Cook Guild Matters
    Version 1.41

Requirements:
    P2P
    Varrock Diary Hard Tasks Completed
    Raw Food (Literally has to have 'raw' in the name. I can work something out if you have something that doesn't.)
    Color of Your Raw Food
    Desire For Cooking Exp

Features:
    SRL 5
    Urn Support
    Only Cooking Guild Room For Now

To Add
    Breaks
    Multiple Players (maybe not since I don't know how I would get a second account with the reqs)
    Tidying of Script
    Better Fail Safes

Note: This script is for only this specific location. The no walking part is kind of appealing for a beginning script writer. I highly doubt my cooking script adventures will leave this room. Apologies for the fairly steep requirements!

I haven't seen many cooking scripts, and this location is quite convenient. I figured I would make it into my first script. I'll convert to SRL 5 after I figure out how to replace certain mouse functions.

Setup is inside the script. Fill out the form and set your character anywhere in the small room with a range with two cooking urns in your inventory. If you have one filling currently, MAKE SURE IT'S ONE OF THOSE 2. Inside your bank, have the raw food as slot 1. Have Urns as slot 2 if you're using em.

Hopefully nobody has trouble with setup now.

Sample Form:
    The parts filled in here are all you need to touch

Assume this were with an account played with the info:

Username: thisismyaccount@hotmail.com
    Password: befun
    Character Name: Elfriskydog
    Pin: 1337

SRL Stats Username: Crazydog
    SRL Stats Password: freeroam

His bank looked like this in tab 3:

Code:
      Players[0].Name := 'thisismyaccount@hotmail.com';
      Players[0].Pass := 'befun';
      Players[0].Nick := 'fris';
      Players[0].Active:=True; //I think you want to use this.
      Players[0].Pin := '1337'; // Leave Blank if none

SRLStats_Username = 'Crazydog';           
      SRLStats_Password = 'freeroam';         

Tab = 3;
      RawColor= 2244978;    
      FoodExp = 120;
      FoodName = 'Lobster';
    **Here are some colors**
    (If these don't work, find your own! What if the color of your food isn't listed? Find your own.)
    Find colors that disappear using the auto color aid.
    http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71074

Raw Lobster - 1914721
    Raw Shark - 1448994
    Raw Rocktail - 1448994

Monitor!

~Lobsters roasting over an open range.
    Progress Report:
    1.41:
    Round: 87 Completed!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cook Guild Matters~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Time Run: 1h, 55m, 20s
    Exp Gained: 336480
    Exp/Hour: 175047
    # Food Cooked: 2349
    # Cooked/Hour: 1222
    Urns Teled:52

1.0:
    Round: 47 Completed!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cook Guild Matters~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Time Run: 1h, 7m, 7s
    Exp Gained: 154380
    Exp/Hour: 138010
    # Food Cooked: 1269
    # Cooked/Hour: 1134
    Urns Teled:2

Known Issues:
    -Misses in the option selection menu can mess up the loop (crashes safely at least usually)
    -1.41 The problems have seemed to move onto banking. I think.... See what happens lol.

-1.42: The common problem seems to be that "Could Not Click on The Menu" termination. That portion of the script is determined by a loop that ends with the condition:

until not FindColorTolerance(x, y, RawColor, 650, 215, 676, 241, RawTol)

So that just means the script is waiting for that raw color that you input to disappear from the fourth slot. If it's not finding those colors disappearing from that coordinate window, then the script will time out after around nine seconds with the menu termination message.

Solution? Make sure the raw color you picked disappears from the fish entirely when you cook it. Adjusting the tolerance may be necessary.

Update Log:
    Code:
    1.43:
    -Fixed the menu problem by extending the timeout for menu selection termination

1.42:
    -One poor sap downloaded 1.41 that has some tragic banking problems.
    -Changed the Banking Method

1.41:
    -2 Urns is Now Supported!! True 20% boost
    -Urns types are also now automatically detected.
    -Form has been chopped down to size
    --I made the call that simpler is better. So everyone's using the same slots from now on.
    -More Failsafes that hopefully don't have to be used.

1.4:
    -TPA object detection for the range now
    -Fixed an urn not sending problem
    -Updated form description
    -Removed the starting CloseBank (forgot why I did that in the first place) 

1.3:
    Not a bit update, but it's an attempt to safe the fail where it eats a cooked food and then crashes while trying to find the range.
    -Above mentioned bug "maybe" fixed.

1.2:
    Yes I skipped 1.1 because that was not much different, and the changes from this one are muuuuuuch better.
    - Detects not having an urn on setup now.
    - Range Detection has improved dramatically.
    - Quicker detection of finished loads.
    - Quicker Cook All select.
    Script 99's:
    -cmxz1
    -bigmike6675
    -momotron

Suggestions/Bugs/Reports greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by Whatmatters; 06-21-2012 at 02:23 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

cool stuff, its a shame that the majority of ppl here wont hav the dairy completed(including me). anyone wanna make a rogue's den cooking script? lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    cool stuff, its a shame that the majority of ppl here wont hav the dairy completed(including me). anyone wanna make a rogue's den cooking script? lol.
    Yeah, I released it with that in mind. Whoever is wanting and "can" try is more than welcome to. Hopefully I don't reach 99 before the tweaks and additions are done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Seems to be a nice script, but I was hoping for a Rogues Den script too ;D I think you would make more people happy with that script, just sayin' ;D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just need 5 more kudos for varrock hard task. I'll be looking forward to using this soon. Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

what colors should we put ? like in words? or..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

edit: IT works fine if there's no1 else in the guild, or it messes up with the colors. And also it waits too long after it's finished cooking an inventory to bank again

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    149 Post(s)

Oh...was thinking making this script..Had already started..lol
    Congratz on the release

~onilika
    ''If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done''

total leve 2715/1b exp +... exterminated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Would love it if you'd create a rogue's den cooker, I bet more people will use it too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phamxboa View Post
    edit: IT works fine if there's no1 else in the guild, or it messes up with the colors. And also it waits too long after it's finished cooking an inventory to bank again
    Yeah, the other people being in the guild problem is still the poor range detection. I didn't know about the finished cooking bit, but it might be my check cycles being a bit long.

I'll try and play with it more sometime soon.

Thanks for your usage.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    149 Post(s)

Here are some tips:

- I changed the range color for the red one, instead of silver; (works good if there's no player wearing red!)

- The time it takes to select 'cook all' it's a bit high. You might wanna change that!

Other than that, works great !

~onilika
    ''If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done''

total leve 2715/1b exp +... exterminated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onilika View Post
    Here are some tips:

- I changed the range color for the red one, instead of silver; (works good if there's no player wearing red!)

- The time it takes to select 'cook all' it's a bit high. You might wanna change that!

Other than that, works great !

~onilika
    Oh yeah, I do need to fix this don't I....

Been working on my personal herb cleaner which is doing pretty well on a side note at 7500 cleans/hr.

1. The player issue was why I changed from red. Less people wear the shade of silver that I put into the first release. Red of the range shade was in when I was testing for the script.

2. The long wait time was compensation for walking to the range and any annoying things that would cause it to miss the menu appearing. If it seems a bit long, then I might take a look into how I can change the menu detection.

I have an idea actually, and we'll see how that pans out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very nice script. Works pretty well, though it definitely needs watching because it tends to get stuck fairly often (not sure if it's my colors or not; I need to do more tweaking to make sure I guess). I don't know why more people don't use this, because it's the fastest cooking area in the game and the tasks aren't all that challenging to achieve...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPower View Post
    Very nice script. Works pretty well, though it definitely needs watching because it tends to get stuck fairly often (not sure if it's my colors or not; I need to do more tweaking to make sure I guess). I don't know why more people don't use this, because it's the fastest cooking area in the game and the tasks aren't all that challenging to achieve...
    I haven't used it in a while, so I'm not actually sure how it performs now. My fish stocks ran out (well, actually, I sold the last few ten thousand).

If you could give more information on the crash, I might be able to see if I can fix it. What fish were you trying to cook anyways? What action crashes if you were watching?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It doesn't crash, just sometimes seems to get stuck at the range and doesn't try to bank. Or sometimes it will fail to deposit the cooked fish and will close the bank, and click on the 3rd item in order to use it on the range (however since the third item is cooked fish instead of raw fish, you just eat it and the script gets stuck).

I was cooking tuna. Both the raw and cooked fish are a shade of gray, though I made sure the cooked fish was a darker shade. I'll probably be moving on to swordfish soon anyway, and I'll let you know if the script gets caught up on those.

It's still a great cooking script that gets steady xp. I think that some failsafes would make it flawless. It seems to have the most errors when it comes to banking. I'm going to try adding an
    Code:
    if BankScreen then...
    to the GuildBank procedure tomorrow to see if I can get the script flawless.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

This is absolutely great, urn support + cooking guild <3! Damn cant wait to use this after i finish getting 99 rc >.< TAKES SO LONG! BRB 1 month! Lets hope it still works by then ;P
    Nearly maxed, woowweee.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

mmmm cooking guild <3

after running it for a few hours, i can see it derps after an hour, that might be my santa so im trying it without, if this works i'll set a stats acc up and expect to see, a HEAP of xp on it

edit: nother few hours in, santa swapped for something not so red. lol now noticing what maxpower mentions, im going to look into writing some failsafes for range/bank

edit edit: the bugs normally occur after the 5th-7th stat commit, it sits trying to use shark on shark
    Last edited by Neros; 01-27-2012 at 04:05 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Loving the script, but needs more failsafes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah I have 2 changes to this script to suggest, that work well for me:

1. Remove the "CloseBank;" at the end of the Setup procedure. It isn't useful and is very annoying to see each time the script is started up.
    2. Add a
    Code:
    Wait(100+random(50));
    if BankScreen then
    begin
    right after the first command in the GuildBank procedure (AKA right after "OpenBankNPC;"). It seems to make my script run much more smoothly, and it hasn't gotten stuck for me so far *crosses fingers*.
    Last edited by MaxPower; 02-01-2012 at 09:11 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was hoping to finally found perfect cooker

Only has 1 major problem for me, after first load is done and second load is withdrawn it only right clicks range and just idles from here on.

EDIT// Line 145 rangeFound:= false;
    I guessed true is always better than false and guess what, by changing it, everything works

Instead of right clicking raw fish then range it now right clicks raw fish and then left clicks range.
    Last edited by cmxz1; 02-01-2012 at 11:57 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cmxz1 View Post
    I was hoping to finally found perfect cooker

Only has 1 major problem for me, after first load is done and second load is withdrawn it only right clicks range and just idles from here on.

EDIT// Line 145 rangeFound:= false;
    I guessed true is always better than false and guess what, by changing it, everything works

Instead of right clicking raw fish then range it now right clicks raw fish and then left clicks range.
    Line 145 is already set to true o.O. And it definitely left clicks fish and right clicks to select the range like it's supposed to. I have no idea what you're talking about. Did you mess around with the script, and are you using v1.2?

Anyway I just wanted to say that my small change 2 posts up has done wonders keeping the script from getting stuck while trying to bank. I've just finished 5k fish and only had to step in a few times. A few more failsafes and this script will be flawless.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPower View Post
    Line 145 is already set to true o.O. And it definitely left clicks fish and right clicks to select the range like it's supposed to. I have no idea what you're talking about. Did you mess around with the script, and are you using v1.2?

Anyway I just wanted to say that my small change 2 posts up has done wonders keeping the script from getting stuck while trying to bank. I've just finished 5k fish and only had to step in a few times. A few more failsafes and this script will be flawless.
    I'm using v1.2 and and it was false for me at first.
    Also added that line to GuildBank, testing it atm.
    Last edited by cmxz1; 02-02-2012 at 12:33 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

any idea why it doesnt choose to use the sharks with the range, itll select the shark, right click te range, then stand there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigmike6675 View Post
    any idea why it doesnt choose to use the sharks with the range, itll select the shark, right click te range, then stand there
    I believe that would be the chooseoption function being a bit quirky at the moment. I'm having trouble with it in the altar script I've been making.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hmm well it works sparatically but it is by far the best cooking script ive been using

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information