b) Opens trap door if closed
    2. Worshipping for exp
    a) Will set your bank-X to whats needed
    b) Collects ecto-tokens when needed
    c) Currently only supports infernal ashes for worshipping
    -Failsafes on many parts of script to ensure safety if afk
    -AutoUpdates so you don't need to constantly check for updates

Instructions:
    -Turn off the XP Pop-up on your XP Counter.

-Fill out the required info at the top of the script
    -Drag the slider on the right side of SMART to the highest for max FPS and best performance
    -Have ring of kinship or TokKul-Zo equipped
    -Have your 'Game' chat tab in RuneScape set to 'All'
    -Start the script at the bank you put in script settings with an ectophial in your inventory
    -Depending on what mode you are using, have buckets, slime buckets, and/or ashes visible upon opening bank

Possible additions(on demand):
    -Bone grinder mode
    -All-in-one mode(filling slime and worshipping at the same time)
    -Support for different ashes/bones
    -User requests

Known bugs:
    -None, please report if you find one

Text Proggies:

Progress Report:
    Kinship: (*-------------------------------*) \ TotalEcto / /_______________________________\ | Exp Gained:396500 | | Exp/Hour:252146 | | Worshipped:1586 times | | Running for:01:34:21 | |________________________________| (*-------------------------------*) \ TotalEcto / /_______________________________\ | Slimes Made:1134 | | Slimes/Hour:881 | | Running for:01:17:11 | |________________________________| TokKul-Zo: (*-------------------------------*) \ TotalEcto / /_______________________________\ | Exp Gained:978250 | | Exp/Hour:331610 | | Worshipped:3913 times | | Running for:02:57:27 | |________________________________| (*-------------------------------*) \ TotalEcto / /_______________________________\ | Exp Gained:669500 | | Exp/Hour:334750 | | Worshipped:2678 times | | Running for:02:00:01 | |________________________________| (*-------------------------------*) \ TotalEcto / /_______________________________\ | Slimes Made:1647 | | Slimes/Hour:939 | | Running for:01:45:14 | |________________________________| (*-------------------------------*) \ TotalEcto / /_______________________________\ | Slimes Made:1647 | | Slimes/Hour:969 | | Running for:01:41:53 | |________________________________| (*-------------------------------*) \ TotalEcto / /_______________________________\ | Slimes Made:3915 | | Slimes/Hour:983 | | Running for:03:58:47 | |________________________________|

Post your progress reports!

Credit
    -DannyRS for the nice banner for the thread

Changelog:
    Code:
    v1.0 : Script released. (12/8/2012)
    v1.1 : Greatly improved script stability. Added failsafes, updated colors, changed path to bank to be more accurate, and other bug fixes. (12/9/2012)
    v1.2 : Added tokkul-zo ring banking, improved stability, added more failsafes, updated colors. (12/12/2012)
    v1.3 : Added auto-updater and fixed a bug where script would continually walk west when it couldn't find the trapdoor. (12/16/2012)
    Last edited by Total; 12-16-2012 at 11:17 AM.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

Yes it has haha. Thanks, hopefully it will be 1/10th as good as any of your scripts .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Thanks a ton Total ... I will test this out when I get home this evening. I was trying to figure out how to write something like this and the task was simply too daunting. I have everything banked for 99 prayer (infernal ashes at least) and manually collected over 7k buckets of slime ... this is a heavens send!!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

Cool, at least someone will be using it haha. Was worried no one would. Let me know if you get any bugs.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Ah very nice. I've never used this method before but I've heard it's much more complicated than a gilded altar. Nicely done Total.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Got the following error - [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(275:145): Invalid number of parameters at line 274
    Compiling failed.

Did a little research and found the fix ... for any others that run into this problem you simply need to add "8" at the top of the script -

{$DEFINE SMART8}

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

Ah ok, I'll update that and re-upload.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

So I had a little trouble getting the script started ... I am not sure why but the script got confused with some of the tabs in my bank and wouldnt/couldnt withdraw buckets of slime. I deleted the tab that was causing issues (it was a summoning tab with bunyip scrolls that was causing issues) ... after that it worked perfectly. It stalled about after 90 minutes but heres my 1st of hopefully many proggies!

(*-------------------------------*)
    \ TotalEcto /
    /_______________________________\
    | Exp Gained:412750 |
    | Exp/Hour:269918 |
    | Worshipped:1651 times |
    | Running for:01:31:45 |
    |________________________________|
    Successfully executed.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

Interesting, not sure whats up with the banking thing. As long as the items are visible it should detect them. Do you know why it stopped? And what banking method are you using?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

I am using the Tokkul method (best banking method ever). I wonder if my system is just a touch slow ... After the 90 minute proggy I cant get it to run more than 15 minutes on both worship or slime.

Slime has no problem getting over the agi obstacle but then seems to need a slightly longer delay before clicking the stairs. After 1 run it generally misclicks (ie doesnt go down the stairs) then runs to the other end of the room, then tries to go down the other stairs which it cant do and ends up back by the obstacle.

I also had a small issue with the tab being a bucket which I had to remove and replace with something else in order for it to withdraw buckets correctly.

I will turn on debug this evening and try to show you whats going on.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

It could be if you are on a world with high ping that its lagging and taking longer to get down the obstacle. You can try editing line 710 from Wait(600); to Wait(1000);(the time is in milliseconds, so 600 is .6 seconds, 1000 is 1 second) or something which will increase the time it waits after the obstacle is done.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Hey Total ... I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I am trying to run the Slime part of the script ... it will do 1 run ... teleport back to bank (tokkul) and then log out.

I have also seen the script run me across the world west which was odd (only seen this 2 times).

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

Hm...try turning debug to true and seeing what the last thing it says is. If its running west it's because it cant find the trapdoor, I'll put a fix in for that in a bit so it only goes west once and if it cant find trapdoor it logs out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Hey Total ... tried running the debug but I cant see anything other than the proggy? Not sure why ... For some reason I can only get it to do 1-2 runs and then she shuts down.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

Do you have teamviewer? That would be an easy way for me to see whats happening.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

I do ... I am available most evenings PST. I wonder if anyone else other than me is using the script ... I love it and just need to babysit it but I wonder if its just something I am doing or if others have the same issue(s).

I suppose if I was to highlight what I think needs debugging it would be mostly about the wait times being extended just a smidge and perhaps a few attempts before logging out. Heres where I have seen the script stuck once I log back in after it logs out -

Slime

1). At the tokkul bank with a inv full of empty buckets (I think this means it closes the bank and then perhaps tries to click the ecto vial too quickly and after a while just logs out).

2). Stuck somewhere in the slime pit ... doesnt happen very often but perhaps a procedure if it ever gets stuck to get re-teleport could work?

3). Gets stuck on a run path ... this has happened a couple of times where it just keeps running west. I was there when it happened so not a big deal but I watched it run into the fight cave which was a little scarey . And watched it run past the farm where the ecto tele takes you.

Worship -

This runs really quite well and I have seen 90+ minute proggies. I think all that needs to happen here is a few wait time extensions as well.

1). I am not sure how it happened but at some point it was withdrawing more buckets of slime than ashes.

2). Similar to the Slime list I leave it for a little while and when I come back its just sitting by the banker like it couldnt/wouldnt click on the ecto vial.

I will send you a PM with my Team Viewer info if your free one of these nights. I got about 20k more ashes to use!

Thanks!!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

Thanks for the detailed feedback so I can iron out the bugs. For slime #1 I'll add a random delay between when it exits bank and clicks the ecto so hopefully that will fix it. #2 might be a delay issue also, but not sure. #3 is fixed in the new version that I uploaded here, if it doesn't find the trapdoor after 1 click west it terminates the script. For worship #1 I saw that before also but I'm not sure how it happens. I'll have to go through the logic of the banking to see whats happening. #2 should be fixed with #1 of slime I guess.

I can teamview whenever.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Woot woot ... my best Worship Proggy -

\ TotalEcto /
    | Exp Gained:643500 |
    | Exp/Hour:272856 |
    | Worshipped:2574 times |
    | Running for:02:21:30 |
    Successfully executed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

I saw there was an update to SPS ... I think it broke the script? I get this compiling error now - [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/core/globals.simba(404:3): Unknown identifier 'SRL_OPTIONS_BITMAP' at line 403
    Compiling failed.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

Works for me so not sure. I think there was multiple updates, so try updating again.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Wanted to give a hearty thanks to Total ... TeamViewed the script today for over an hour debugging. Freakin Awesome!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Fantastic proggy -

\ TotalEcto /
    | Exp Gained:997750 |
    | Exp/Hour:260068 |
    | Worshipped:3991 times |
    | Running for:03:50:11 |
    Successfully executed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've notices on a bug on method #1 , after a while (around 10mins of running) when u goes down the first green stairs to get the slime, it clicks to go back up ( i guess it thinks its the 2nd stairs) so it just gets stuck.

another bug is that sometimes when it teles to ectofuntus and the door is close it doesnt detect it and logs out

Apart from that is a really good script
    Last edited by whisper133; 01-02-2013 at 10:20 AM. Reason: more bugs

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

Alright thanks for the reports, I'll see if I can see whats going on with it soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information