Thread: Recovered account

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Exclamation Recovered account

This is a query for all you black marketers, okay i'm thinking about buying a pure off someone on sythe and pay using paypal, except the only thing is that he can recover that account whenever he wants to. If he does choose to recover the account i can always chargeback <- how does this work + how do i prove the account has been recovered? do i get a message if i try to log in or what?

Your help is appreciated!!

PS, if post is in wrong place, please move

(my first question thread on simba? :O)

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

If you try to log in, and can't (the password has been changed), then you can assume he recovered the account.

Chargebacks only work for up to 30 days since the transaction. So he can wait until 31 days later, recover it, and you're boned. Too risky if you ask me, unless he is a very well known a trusted person, but still risky.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Yeah i guess you're right YoHoJo, i was scouring sythe for a pure there and cause im nooby with like 5 posts i decided that if i was going to buy, i'd buy from an extremely trusted player :O but the only ones that met my requirement aren't trusted :/

Didn't know about the 31 day thing! Thanks for the heads up

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    89 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by momotron View Post
    Yeah i guess you're right YoHoJo, i was scouring sythe for a pure there and cause im nooby with like 5 posts i decided that if i was going to buy, i'd buy from an extremely trusted player :O but the only ones that met my requirement aren't trusted :/

Didn't know about the 31 day thing! Thanks for the heads up
    Agreed its too risky. You should use the bots here to make your own. What kinda pure were you looking for?
    FEEL FREE TO PM ME ABOUT ANYTHING! Will help over Teamviewer...just ask!! "WITH A NEW QUESTION COMES A NEW CHALLENGE"
    Silentcore's AIO Service team !!! Pm me if you want questing done or service done or post on thread ofc

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YoHoJo View Post
    If you try to log in, and can't (the password has been changed), then you can assume he recovered the account.

Chargebacks only work for up to 30 days since the transaction. So he can wait until 31 days later, recover it, and you're boned. Too risky if you ask me, unless he is a very well known a trusted person, but still risky.
    Not true...I got charged back from a scammed after literally 3 months and paypal doesn't cover intangible objects...that will be favored towards the buyer side
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just remember accounts can ALWAYS be recovered by the original owner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Easy way around that, we can discuss it on msn if you'd like.

duy@ihumpmypillow.com

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

When I bought my account, I made sure that I got a recovery test (was able to recover it myself) before I paid. I still have that account a year later.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I bought an account for 450m when the gold was like .40 or so ea so quite cheap.
    He hasn't recovered it yet since october or september but I advise you to buy accounts from mods on very trusted forums wich I did will be more expensive becouse they are not likely to scamm you.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

Sythe? Scammer's paradise..
    I made a new script, check it out!.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I pay about 25-35$ more buying an account from mods than I would if I bought that same account from someone else, just because of the fact that. I know it won't be recovered.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
    Sythe? Scammer's paradise..
    +1

You can get scammed by ANYONE there and I mean it.

~Eerik.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

To add on to what others have already said, if someone charges back when buying an account(or any intangible good for that matter), cite this section of the TOS:

Quote Originally Posted by PayPal
    11.5 Items/transactions not eligible for PayPal Seller protection. The following are examples of items/transactions not eligible for PayPal Seller protection.

Claims or Chargebacks for Significantly Not as Described.
    Items that you deliver in person, including at a retail point of sale.
    Intangible items, including Digital Goods, and services.
    PayPal Direct Payments.
    Virtual Terminal Payments.
    PayPal Business Payments.
    Items that are not shipped to the recipient’s shipping address on the Transaction Details Page. If you originally ship the item to the recipient’s shipping address on the Transaction Details Page address but the item is later redirected to a different address, you will not be eligible for PayPal Seller protection. We therefore recommend not using a shipping service that is arranged by the buyer, so that you will be able to provide valid proof of shipping and delivery.
    Mention that the items do not fall under PayPal Seller protection due to the fact that they are intangible and the case will be nullified, resulting in you keeping the money

In your case though, this would work against you and your case would almost certainly fail
    /

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)

I have sold over 15+ account on Sythe, no never recovered any of them, the best bet is to buy from a mod,admin or a $50 Donator .(or higher)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

I thought paypal didnt charge back for "internet" items, could only charge back for real life things? i may be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Evlin View Post
    I have sold over 15+ account on Sythe, no never recovered any of them, the best bet is to buy from a mod,admin or a $50 Donator .(or higher)
    lets all donate $50 to sythe and wait until we get a account worth more than that and scam! we'd be rich!

i dont like sythe.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quoted
    254 Post(s)

I'm pretty active on Sythe and it's sad to say that the majority of the people will actually scam in the long run. Close to no-one leaves Sythe without a ban.. most of the people decide to abuse their reputation and scam some people before they get banned.

I like Sythe though, I've personally managed to trade with the right persons and I haven't really had any problems myself.

Script source code available here: Github

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Sythe is fine WITH the right people.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

becareful who you purchase your accounts from, but from a trusted account seller, someone who has been on for ages. make sure you have all the recovery details. old passwords first membership details. and make sure you give it a recovery test. so that if he does hack back you can just recover and empty your account without losing your wealth, and make sure you have a bank pin set to 7 day recovery delay and always bank your valubles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

U can only recharge as long as the person u paid has money in their paypal account. If u pay them and the person decides to spend the money and then closes his paypal account. the person can recover the account and you'll be screwed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

buy off somebody trusted.however he who is trusted today may not be in 12-18 months time..
    ive only bought 1 account 4 years ago!waited over a year before i found someone close enough to irl trade ,drove 15 miles sat in the guys house did the trade ,been ok touch wood.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

Best Solution: never buy a account...Not worth it and all it will do is hurt you in the end;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd imagine there is a bot here that can train you up fairly quickly and the pure's quests are relatively easy.(Skills can be botted for the quests too)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I actually think that accounts are cheap to the point that it's worth risking it sometimes for the savings in time to raise an account by botting. I know Sythe is just dangerous, but for accounts that you need to spend hundreds of hours to raise for just a few mills, it sounds well worth the risk.

But I guess as scripters, perhaps we should make their lives easier by making better scripts, so that if one day I can buy off botted accounts from the black market for a cheaper price tag :P
    Current activity: Recovering from vacation
    - Nulla pars vitae vacare officio potest -
    SRL membership? Can I buy that?
    Scripts - AGS - SWF - WAR - EMS - W100S-EM
    If you need scripting help, you can pm me. Remember, if you need help you have to ask for it properly though

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorV View Post
    To add on to what others have already said, if someone charges back when buying an account(or any intangible good for that matter), cite this section of the TOS:

Mention that the items do not fall under PayPal Seller protection due to the fact that they are intangible and the case will be nullified, resulting in you keeping the money

In your case though, this would work against you and your case would almost certainly fail
    You are missing something, that says Seller Protection, the buyer is fully protected

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I bought a lvl 80 combat accnt for 20$ off of(idk if Im allowed to post this link so please remove if Im not) http://www.gold4fun.com/accountsalepage.aspx?Price=1,50
    theres no email or recovery questions set on the accounts so when you buy you make and register a email for it and set recovery questions so if something does happen to the account you can recover, but I havent had any problems with these people, there prety fast with it to.
    Yes I smoke weed all day...now dont be jelly

Thread Information