Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does Jagex ever remove macroing bans after a set period of time?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Last edited by james137137; 09-08-2014 at 08:31 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

this is my account got banned in 2005 and like unbanned in 2009

and now i have 3 skills of level 99

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    444 Post(s)

Wow I've never got banned on any of my accounts but the time jagged was giving out all the unactive account, one of my accounts ended somehow on that list. When I had barely logged in 3 days before. I was mad, bro!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Want to see something cool? Manually banned by a mod during a mass ban.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Me and my friend got banned at the same time in 2007(go figure right?)for botting. Then a few days after christmas my friend tells me he was unbanned! So i tried logging into my account and it was unbanned! I never even sent in an appeal because i knew i was screwed! It was a Christmas miracle!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My main got banned back in 2007 just recoverd it because it was locked, but still got the perm ban

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i have 1 acc that is still banned since november 2008.
    and i have another acc that was banned since 2005 and unbanned few months ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got caught for botting, and they just ban me 2weeks, with a reset of 50%
    Sorry for my bad english, i'm french

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

My account was perma banned until they released the new system, think they lost the evidence or something for my account, i appealed it and it was granted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I only had the chance to appeal for this account. I have an old main banned from macroing and also a beast pure for bug abbuse(tryed duping phats how stupid was i -.-) They are still banned from 2006. But not this baby.
    It was originaly banned for macroing(Got banned for using Aryan and the fishing script) But then at 2010 it changed to manual permanent ban for some reason and i got it unbanned.
    My other username is cresi.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/117y7ox.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was banned in 06.. hate to burst your bubble, but I never got my account back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rally View Post
    Well not to spoil your hopes... but i have been since oct 2005 and still banned...

But i remeber last time i checked it was a manual permanent ban but now it's been changed to macroing major.
    I was also banned then, it must have been a mass ban.
    Manage your bots from your smart phone!
    http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79384

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 'Toxin View Post
    I doubt this will work. Who is even there in the administration from the parents@jagex.com readers... I mean what, is a parent really going to contact jagex if their son or daughter had their account banned for whatever reason? I don't think they'll care so much.
    This actually does work, I've gotten back two out of three accounts there were banned between 05 and 07.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mines not unbanned, and I haven't even macroed on it lmao:

Also that appeal is from like 2010, still pending.

The account in question is my first main ever, probably like lvl 40 or so

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    356 Post(s)

I had a lvl 45 with around 90 magic, 45m + santa hat, EDIT: Banned Jan 2007, i just checked. Still not unbanned. However that was totally understandable since I used a simple program called ghost mouse to record my mouse movment to alch. The stupid thing i did, was while it was doing the alching, I would be typing and talking to people. So it was pretty much ASKING to be banned. Talking while not missing a single alch hit, well DUH what does that tell ya. HAha oh well.

EDIT: i also had one other account banned perm... but a friend of mine somehow got it unbanned. He told me he knew someone in jagex. It also had a santa hat on it. One day I totaly forgot about the account and tried logging in just for fun. And I saw that it was unbanned and my bank pin was 10hours from being deleted. So i got my santa back xD haha. Too bad i lost contact with this friend. Could have asked to get the one italked above unbanned as well.
    Last edited by Neznam; 04-12-2012 at 11:41 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got banned heres screeny, i got it back only to banned a second time. had 800m on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qiqquli View Post
    i got 1 pure perm ban in 2009 by powerbot and 1 in 2010 also by powerbot, and now got maxed main and maxed rigour tank with simba and paid rsbots.net scripts and didnt get ban and i let it play like 20hours a day without breaks, so its basically all based on luck and not getting reported and also which bot u use
    nice ^^^

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

i got banned in 2009 not for botting though it was perm on my main then i got it unbanned a month later and still got it to this day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I got banned in 2008 with a permban that turned into a year ban then.. I played for 2 days after the year ban and got manually banned by a mod. Pissed was my maxed account -_-
    SRL > Runescape

Quote Originally Posted by brent8900 View Post
    when i download it its a FAWG.rar how to i get it to FAWG.exe

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    159 Post(s)

I've been suicide botting for the last 3 months, not one warning :/

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    147 Post(s)

I got banned in late 2010 using Powerbot... facepalm. Still not unbanned, and probably by the time I will get unbanned, I won't be interested in RS anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good luck getting that unbanned. I got one banned for botting on that I didn't bot on. I botted a junk account and they banned one of my mains whereas a friend botted his main, got a macroing major offense and only 14 day ban. Also, don't count on being able to pay to get your account back. I was told by Mod Serb that it was a test to see how well it worked and they won't be doing it again. I just hope they come out with some type of probation thing where you get either an xp cap for a day or they cut down the amount you get but without a cap.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i got banned 3/7/11 haha for botting at the range guild only 2 week ban + all levels rolled back by 8 .. still bot and got no marks now :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Sorry to hear about the ban. I did get banned on one of my mains back in the day, 2007 I believe. It was a Permanent ban, however, after a 2 week wait, I took a look at my ban meter and the ban statement and it said it was Quashed. So I dont know whether you'll be lucky like and a few others that have stated above or you might stay banned =/

Whatever it is, wish you the best of luck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Dont worry!! Soon enough it will be on the squeel of fortune to unban ur accounts not matter what reason u were banned!! For a nominal fee im sure......
    "The holy grail is to spend less time making the picture then it takes poeple to look at it"- Banksy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information