Thread: The multiple areas of the rs screen(pictures coming soon)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Post The multiple areas of the rs screen(pictures coming soon)

Hello and welcome to my short and simple scripting tutorial.

This is just a simple explanation of how to search for things in a certain area of the rs interface. The include we all know as SRL has already defined these areas for us to help aid us in easier scripting.

1: Mainscreen
    This area is self explanitory and can be searched for a dtm, text, colors and many more. The four corners are (MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2).

2: Inventory
    This area is also self explanatory and can be searched for the above mentioned things. The four corners are (MIX1, MIY1, MIX2, MIY2).

3: Chat box
    This area is more for specific text searching. If your looking for certain text, such as no ammo left or antifire running out. Antifire has a unique color and there are special functions in srl for searching for such things. Just a note: antifire would need a special color as any person can say it and possibly mess up bots. The four corners are (MCX1, MCY1, MCX2, MCY2).

Thank you for reading and I hope this will help some people. I wrote this entire thing on my iPod touch so as soon as I can get on my computer I will add a picture and color code it for easier reading. If you have something I should add, let me know.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Should add MSCX/MSCY, which is the Main Screen Center points (Or where the player is). MICX/MICY which is the Inventory Center points. MCCX/MCCY which is the Main Chat Center points.

Nice tutorial though
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.
    { MSI Phoenix || SRL Stats Sigs || Paste || Scripts || Quotes || Graphics }

When posting a bug, please post debug! Help us, help you!

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Haha. You know I have seen that before but didn't think of it. I'll add it when I get to my computer. Thanks for the information buddy.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    242 Post(s)

You forgot the minimap, bank screen, and deposit box screen! Add that they should use rs_OnMinimap(x,y:Integer):boolean to see if a point is actually on the minimap. You also forgot the box 'Constants'
    Simba Code:
    { MainScreen, Minimap, Inventory, Chat, Bank boxes as TBox }
    var
      MSBox, MMBox, MIBox, MCBox, MBBox, MFBox: TBox;

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

You forgot to add colour code on your computer :P

Thread Information