Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: real world trading

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default real world trading

i was considering today about buying some rs gold off a site. i never have done it before and im curious as to any references for the best one to purchase from. the ones i have been to request my accounts name and my email but im too sceptical to give that out as it might get me banned.
    thanks for the help guys.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

I believe there are certain members here who might sell you gold. They might be highly ranked here on the forums so if you were to buy from them, I'm sure you'd go first. I don't know if they want me giving out their names or not, so I could check with them individually to see if they would. Sound like a deal?

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yea if that works. im not sure how we could do the transfer... credit card? lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

You should try www.sythe.org its a great site look under Rs blackmarket, find gold exchange and look for someone with alot of "vouches" 50+ is okay by me but theres many there... Good look and the current going price per mill should be 50-60 cents.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that sounds way more sketchier to deal with. i would have to have goopd rep aswell as the dude for it to be a comfortable trade...
    btw, is there a chance i can buy the pest control script and its updates? i really want that script over any.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stray247 View Post
    that sounds way more sketchier to deal with. i would have to have goopd rep aswell as the dude for it to be a comfortable trade...
    btw, is there a chance i can buy the pest control script and its updates? i really want that script over any.
    You can't 'buy' a script here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yea i hear i have to obtain a membership to get that script (among many other gems) but i dont have the passion to learn scripting. my career choice is not related to computers, its in philosophy and psychology...
    the idea of learning it seems overwhelming and kinda irrelevant right now. though i did just take a chance and asked the developer for it directly but no reply so i take that as a "no"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yea i hear i have to obtain a membership to get that script (among many other gems) but i dont have the passion to learn scripting. my career choice is not related to computers, its in philosophy and psychology...
    the idea of learning it seems overwhelming and kinda irrelevant right now. though i did just take a chance and asked the developer for it directly but no reply so i take that as a "no"
    I highly doubt that a developer would just give you their work just like that, lol. Most of our lives have nothing to do with programming and scripting in Simba, we're normal people, not 'nerds' who sit here all day writing algorithms. Nonetheless, it's simple, you don't wanna learn, you won't be seein' much.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There really aren't any gems hidden in our section....honestly. you don't need to be a computer wiz to be a member, I plan on being a Marine Biologist and I'm in high school currently ....I'm no genius.

Currently: Working on Defending&Attacking in my Castle-Wars Script
    Project Rebuild: 90M/170M

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i didnt mean to come off condescending or arrogant. im trying to say that i would be investing in a skill that i wouldnt be as passionate about. this would most likely result in me taking awhile to learn it and im already intimated by the idea of learning it.
    props on the career choice with marine biology btw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Um, I'd suggest buying from a trusted seller on Sythe.
    AKA "Video." I've done loads of trades with him and I've never had a problem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

do you pay by credit card? :/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm in the same boat as you, only a philosophy and Literature major, I tried scripting and it's not very enjoyable for me, just frustration, I just decided to bite the bullet, accept that a limited amount of scripts is better than no scripts, and give back to the community with riveting discussion and charm (oh, and proggies!) : P
    "Do not attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol i understand its hard to fathom my perspective but im a pretty big nerd aswell so i dont mean any harm
    and love the name "Niesche" i hear his work is amazing but for the very intellectual. he is referenced by brad blanton which wrote one of my favorite self-help books "Radical honesty."
    BTW anyone into Ayn rand?

im pretty desperate for the pest control script though... who knows. i would be willing to get taught how to script via skype though.

has anyone bought gold from the adverts on this fourm?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

do you pay by credit card? :/
    Mail/WesternUnion/Paypal/Banktransfer/etc.
    Depends who you buy from.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol i understand its hard to fathom my perspective but im a pretty big nerd aswell so i dont mean any harm
    and love the name "Niesche" i hear his work is amazing but for the very intellectual. he is referenced by brad blanton which wrote one of my favorite self-help books "Radical honesty."
    BTW anyone into Ayn rand?

has anyone bought gold from the adverts on this fourm?
    Nietzsche isn't too "Thus Spoke Zarathustra" as for Ayn Rand, I tried reading Atlas Shrugged but I'm sorry I find her rather bland and unimaginative.
    "Do not attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

whaaaaat no way. im always trying to get closer to the most objective reality so im interested as to how you dont like her paradigm.
    have you tried to watch the movie that came out yet? "atlas shrugged part 1" it was banned here in Canada and limited in America but you can find it online.
    id highly recommend "the fountainhead" over atlas shrugged. it beautifully diplicts the on going war between ego and self-esteem. i promise that you will be more indifferent about the opinions (others trying to define you) of others and a way more proactive person rather then reactive.

on another note, i tried to listen to yoho's tutorial on youtube and im envious as to how most people on here can comprehend that (and i imagine with ease) because i just couldnt get associated with the knowledge; i felt add lol.

Finally, i found a site called "RPGSTASH," i dont mean to advert but im inclined to go with this site. can anyone give me a direct review about this group because i feel like i have alot to loose if i go with the wrong company.

cheers guys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Err, i bought 20m from player auctions toady..18 bucks CDN -- took me 20 minutes. Amazing site. God site actually.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

www.guy4game.com.

I've dealt with them SEVERAL time's. You pay with credit card, linked with a paypal and then You go into the chatbox and give your order ID and they meet you ingame.

It may seem a bit overwhelming but its worth it when you can afford the luxuries of runescape.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Either get it from PlayerAuctions - Or - Sythe.org (I'm a member there, pm me if you want some help. My user: http://sythe.org/member.php?u=207723 )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Imhawtandbawt View Post
    www.guy4game.com.

I've dealt with them SEVERAL time's. You pay with credit card, linked with a paypal and then You go into the chatbox and give your order ID and they meet you ingame.

It may seem a bit overwhelming but its worth it when you can afford the luxuries of runescape.
    << Derrik on live chat if you guys ever stop in from here use MAIDAKSFRIENDS as a coupon code 5% off any purchases.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

whaaaaat no way. im always trying to get closer to the most objective reality so im interested as to how you dont like her paradigm.
    have you tried to watch the movie that came out yet? "atlas shrugged part 1" it was banned here in Canada and limited in America but you can find it online.
    id highly recommend "the fountainhead" over atlas shrugged. it beautifully diplicts the on going war between ego and self-esteem. i promise that you will be more indifferent about the opinions (others trying to define you) of others and a way more proactive person rather then reactive.

on another note, i tried to listen to yoho's tutorial on youtube and im envious as to how most people on here can comprehend that (and i imagine with ease) because i just couldnt get associated with the knowledge; i felt add lol.

Finally, i found a site called "RPGSTASH," i dont mean to advert but im inclined to go with this site. can anyone give me a direct review about this group because i feel like i have alot to loose if i go with the wrong company.

cheers guys
    I just watch the fountain head after stumbling along this thread and your recommendation. Despite covering a fairly shallow issue(my opinion and dependant on scope) it was interesting and I enjoyed it.
    Last edited by edfromhumanresources; 02-24-2012 at 11:45 PM.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    218 Post(s)

USFINE is probably the most trusted and fastest way to get gold.. and you can use credit card

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ive bought about 500m so far, half from your typical gold selling sites and the other half from sythe.

gold seling sites need loads of information and talking to a foreign person on live chat who has terrible english, followed by a phonecall from a foreign person who asks for information, and you need to supply ID for large sums (usuall over 100m)
    very awkward service

sythe was a bit awkward at first, people didnt want to sell to be because i was new, this was doing straight paypal trades. After i discovered player auctions i found buying gold from sythe really fast, and chaper than the gold selling sites too. not been banned yet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

2147m.com

i bought 100m from them when i first started playing again.
    Bored of playing rs, and bored of botting it, why am i here?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information