Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How to Become an SRL Member

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J_R View Post
    In his defence, this isn't really a bad thread to bump, still very much relevant I'd hope
    I agree, I'm currently reading through the few guides there are about becoming a member and they are quite informative.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Excellent guide! Really needed this guide. Thank you alot

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    130 Post(s)

I don't know if this is the place to ask. But, before I'm going to apply, I'm wondering if I can already apply. I have three public scripts, and one coming up (although that project keeps on becoming bigger ). Is that enough, or do I need to do more?

SlipperyPickle

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SlipperyPickle View Post
    I don't know if this is the place to ask. But, before I'm going to apply, I'm wondering if I can already apply. I have three public scripts, and one coming up (although that project keeps on becoming bigger ). Is that enough, or do I need to do more?

SlipperyPickle
    Glancing at your signature I forsee people saying your scripts aren't quite complex enough (I might be wrong) but generally things with walking and a bit of TPA/ATPA play have higher approval rates by their innate complexity. If I were you I would wait on this project of yours... because you said it was big, and people like big things. I would vote for something big.

And if you apply and you don't make it, everyone will pretty much tell you exactly what/where you did/went wrong. Then you can always apply again with that knowledge.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Thanks for the reply camel; i have been wondering the same thing. I have been working on an all-in-one script. something that can do almost everything ineedbots script dont do; in regards to skilling.

I have another release coming soon.

<------------------>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information