Thread: Greenman's Ale buyer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default Greenman's Ale buyer

i remember when i used to do mthis awhile back and to be honest back then it wasn't bad money at the moment its current g.e price is 855gp so this could still make a very decent profit considering it's bought for 10gp
    you would need about 1m to start with for best results or even like 500k

this is based in yanille and you run from the bank to the bartender buy the drink and then fill ur inv up with the drink making
    23.66k profit per invetory
    and then your bank and repeat
    if you are to make i would personally suggest not to release to the public as it may be used for gold farming as it requires no requirements.

if it cannot be made, oh well you could use this when your poor (as a guide)

~ holysin
    holysin's Draynor Willow PowerChopper

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74607

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

dude i use ur willow chopper and its beastly okay so let me advise this... if you can make that! you can easyly make this im currently working on a edge clay softener for pure scripting experience i do the ale thing too and if u could do that that would be great. lol sorry for this horrible reply but if u cant maybe after softener ill give it a go. although whoever ends up making this script will get a ton of people thanking them and whoever makes it has to make sure they say sell for mid or over.
    Last edited by gstat14; 03-13-2012 at 12:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gstat14 View Post
    dude i use ur willow chopper and its beastly okay so let me advise this... if you can make that! you can easyly make this im currently working on a edge clay softener for pure scripting experience i do the ale thing too and if u could do that that would be great. lol sorry for this horrible reply but if u cant maybe after softener ill give it a go. although whoever ends up making this script will get a ton of people thanking them and whoever makes it has to make sure they say sell for mid or over.
    thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)

Well after seeing this I thought I would do it but turned out it doesn't just open the trade menu and then buy 28 but you slowly go through chat and buy 1 at a time. I am finished I just haven't tested the script so if you want to test it holysin send me a PM
    Current Project: Retired

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
    Well after seeing this I thought I would do it but turned out it doesn't just open the trade menu and then buy 28 but you slowly go through chat and buy 1 at a time. I am finished I just haven't tested the script so if you want to test it holysin send me a PM
    sure thing i'll just need to re buy my mems i had the bug where i had mems but couldnt play on mems worlds :S

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by holysin View Post
    sure thing i'll just need to re buy my mems i had the bug where i had mems but couldnt play on mems worlds :S
    Alright well I may have found a better way to choose options for buying it and hope it works just gotta add walk into bar after opening the door

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gucci, if you need someone to test your script hook me up .
    Pure --> Berserker progress: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?p=907073
    Best SRL Member around (Bonfield): http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1106646
    Sorry for my english grammer.
    ~Bwuk.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bwuk View Post
    Gucci, if you need someone to test your script hook me up .
    Alright I'll PM it to you once I add the walking into the bar I just gotta fix two other scripts once I get home

Thread Information