Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: AshamanConstruction

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxium View Post
    true well now its at 180k per hour...lol anyway when it builds it(like when it pulls up the screen), you dont need to right click build larder in the screen...I changed it just to leftclick it...should speed it up and make it look more human
    The reason I made it right click is because sometimes the servant will come back and force exit you out of the build screen which causes you to left click on the room to the left (which will make you run away from the larder). It doesn't happen that often, but when it does, it crashes the script :/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashaman88 View Post
    The reason I made it right click is because sometimes the servant will come back and force exit you out of the build screen which causes you to left click on the room to the left (which will make you run away from the larder). It doesn't happen that often, but when it does, it crashes the script :/
    ohh so maybe a quick check of color of screen like a Getcolor before left clicking...? its just that making it right click is kinda bot like....either way you just boosted my const to 55 (target lvl) thanks man great script rep^^

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxium View Post
    ohh so maybe a quick check of color of screen like a Getcolor before left clicking...? its just that making it right click is kinda bot like....either way you just boosted my const to 55 (target lvl) thanks man great script rep^^
    I think you just gave me an even better idea! Thanks man, will be updating it tomorrow.

And I'm glad you got your level! Training con goes by real quick with this eh?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think you just gave me an even better idea! Thanks man, will be updating it tomorrow.

And I'm glad you got your level! Training con goes by real quick with this eh?
    thanks yeah sooo fast 0_0 i look forward to seeing ur update see you around

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Error: Exception: Access violation at line 142
    The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Flag bitmap]

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zasmef View Post
    Error: Exception: Access violation at line 142
    The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Flag bitmap]
    hm that doesn't make sense there isn't anything going on on line 142 of my script...did it open another script and show that error?

The newest version compiles fine on my computer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Odd, After the first 3 makes, it will send the butler, get the 20 planks, and then say it's out of materials and stop, because it doesn't have a full inventory.
    Last edited by Batteries; 03-03-2012 at 02:19 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Hmm... Idk, hasn't worked right for me X_x
    Last edited by Zaros; 03-03-2012 at 07:13 AM.
    Zaros

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Batteries View Post
    Odd, After the first 3 makes, it will send the butler, get the 20 planks, and then say it's out of materials and stop, because it doesn't have a full inventory.
    Did it just say it was waiting? It should only happen once, it should just wait 5 seconds or so and then not happen again. Did you stop it manually?
    Last edited by Ashaman88; 03-03-2012 at 06:04 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Batteries View Post
    I've got the same problem.

When I have 4 planks left, it fetches butler, by the time the butler is back it just stays at 'Your goods, sir' and it does nothing. It's like the butler isn't fast enough for the script.

'Low on inventory, waiting for Butler.'
    'Out of supplies. Goodbye!'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Did it just say it was waiting? It should only happen once, it should just wait 5 seconds or so and then not happen again. Did you stop it manually?
    It says it's waiting about 4 or 5 times, then it stops itself.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

hm that is strange, I will check it out.

v4 should still work well (it only supports reg butler though)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have this problem with both v4.1 and v4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, v4 is flawless. I love it!

EDIT: Its doing it again, oddly enough. I'm going to edit some sleeps, and a few other things and see if that improves it for myself.
    Last edited by Batteries; 03-03-2012 at 09:26 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hmm... doesnt seem to work... Getting the same errors as mentioned above

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    hmm... doesnt seem to work... Getting the same errors as mentioned above
    Try using v4 in the meantime, I think I fixed it in my current version, but I want to iron out a few things before I release

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Ok, just uploaded v4.2

Should hopefully have fixed everything, but I have not tested it yet. Please let me know if there are any problems

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wastes a LOAD of money when building with demon, kept sending him to bank when he still had 10 planks in inventory(demons invent).
    also the talking to yourself upon level up is kind of redundant and giving no heads up in your original post kind of foolish no offense, everyone who downloads the script will have the same 5 lines.

also paused it used a few planks to grab the ones off the butler so it wouldnt waste money, continued and it proceeded to say " waiting for butler" while it was standing right beside it. might want to actually recheck for the butler while its "waiting".

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    863 Post(s)

I'll start using this when its BXP !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crackawacka View Post
    wastes a LOAD of money when building with demon, kept sending him to bank when he still had 10 planks in inventory(demons invent).
    also the talking to yourself upon level up is kind of redundant and giving no heads up in your original post kind of foolish no offense, everyone who downloads the script will have the same 5 lines.

also paused it used a few planks to grab the ones off the butler so it wouldnt waste money, continued and it proceeded to say " waiting for butler" while it was standing right beside it. might want to actually recheck for the butler while its "waiting".
    Same thing here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    I'll start using this when its BXP !
    might want to buy oak planks now as i just bought 6k cheaper then mid.

also my guy decided to walk off from the larder corner and continously sent the demon butler over and over again to withdraw planks even though the demon had 26 planks and my invent was full.

also if you tell us to preset camera, might want to stop the autorotate camera on startup (i moved it for myself but for others.)

lets see suggestions...idk if its possible set some sort of marker on the spot its standing incase it moves ? idk. i dont script for scar.

:::super edit::: just noticed why you make it talk ... XD to push up the "blackchatmessage" that tells you its advanced.
    le sigh looks like i need to put the auto talk back just change up the words.
    Last edited by crackawacka; 03-08-2012 at 12:50 PM.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Yeah when people kept asking for demon butler support I added it, but used the same sequence as normal butler. I haven't used demon butler enough to get the routine down for it.

If you do it manually it will mess up the sequence, the waiting for butler is part of that, but it should stop waiting if your inventory is above 8.

might want to buy oak planks now as i just bought 6k cheaper then mid.

also my guy decided to walk off from the larder corner and continously sent the demon butler over and over again to withdraw planks even though the demon had 26 planks and my invent was full.

also if you tell us to preset camera, might want to stop the autorotate camera on startup (i moved it for myself but for others.)

lets see suggestions...idk if its possible set some sort of marker on the spot its standing incase it moves ? idk. i dont script for scar.

:::super edit::: just noticed why you make it talk ... XD to push up the "blackchatmessage" that tells you its advanced.
    le sigh looks like i need to put the auto talk back just change up the words.
    I tried to implement a fix for the random time it will misclick due to the butler crashing the build interace, guess it didn't work, I'll have to test that out more. As for figuring out where you are...I would have to use a DDTM I think because everyone's house layout is different. That's a good suggestion though.

And for the talking thing yeah that's why it does it, only other option I can think of is to make it randomly right click examine something.

Thanks for the suggestions though!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

1 === I tried to implement a fix for the random time it will misclick due to the butler crashing the build interace, guess it didn't work, I'll have to test that out more. As for figuring out where you are...I would have to use a DDTM I think because everyone's house layout is different. That's a good suggestion though.

2==== And for the talking thing yeah that's why it does it, only other option I can think of is to make it randomly right click examine something.

Thanks for the suggestions though!

1 = yeah i had an rsbot script that would mark its tile or so with paint so that it knew where it last was ( i realize it wont work the exact same for scar but giving an idea)

2 = someone could just remove it all togethor if they have clan chat enabled or something but.... most clans are little bitches and you never know.
    but other then that yeah i just modified what it types out for myself. having it examine after ever level is a bad idea especiallyo n the lower levels.(like i am)

also for the waste of money i guess i could go through it and look but ... meh. may i ask why you use a normal butler ?

===super edit =====
    question skimmed the code a bit more cause i changed the loop so that i save myself some money =\
    i have a question like i said a quick skim didnt look into it to much, it doesnt look like the "TimeFromMark(T)" ever gets reset, am i mistaken or ?

found the answer: no, it should be reset upon every loop but this

"Low on inventory, waiting for Butler.
    Out of supplies. Goodbye!
    Successfully executed.
    The following DTMs were not freed: [2, 3, 4]"

ended up happening.

=== another edit=====
    any reason it keeps pressing tab ? i modified the loop like i said a bit and it keeps pressing tab or so it appears because the message "you havent recieved any messages to which you can reply" keeps popping up.
    Last edited by crackawacka; 03-08-2012 at 03:11 PM.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

1 = yeah i had an rsbot script that would mark its tile or so with paint so that it knew where it last was ( i realize it wont work the exact same for scar but giving an idea)

2 = someone could just remove it all togethor if they have clan chat enabled or something but.... most clans are little bitches and you never know.
    but other then that yeah i just modified what it types out for myself. having it examine after ever level is a bad idea especiallyo n the lower levels.(like i am)

also for the waste of money i guess i could go through it and look but ... meh. may i ask why you use a normal butler ?

===super edit =====
    question skimmed the code a bit more cause i changed the loop so that i save myself some money =\
    i have a question like i said a quick skim didnt look into it to much, it doesnt look like the "TimeFromMark(T)" ever gets reset, am i mistaken or ?

found the answer: no, it should be reset upon every loop but this

"Low on inventory, waiting for Butler.
    Out of supplies. Goodbye!
    Successfully executed.
    The following DTMs were not freed: [2, 3, 4]"

ended up happening.

=== another edit=====
    any reason it keeps pressing tab ? i modified the loop like i said a bit and it keeps pressing tab or so it appears because the message "you havent recieved any messages to which you can reply" keeps popping up.
    Thanks for catching that loop problem, I will fix it tonight.

As for the tab problem, it does that every time you disable SMART, it's not part of the script - that's just how SMART works right now.

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information