Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by johnjoseph09 View Post
    snip
    Quote Originally Posted by mohsen View Post
    snip
    As of now, I wouldn't get your hopes up of this being fixed or new features being added as the creator isn't very active anymore. You best bet is to try to either make the changes on your own or request a script to do what you need. Cheers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

Ok, thanks for the advice, ill look into making it work with proteans (thinking that all ill have to do is remove the checks for planks in the inventory) and upload it here incase anyone else needs it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

AshamanConstruction V8.11 Protean Mk1 edited by mohsen.simba Ok, here is the edited script, untested by me (for now) but should work. All i did was comment out all the inventory checks i found, so I recommend that you babysit/check periodically, as it will literally never stop trying to build larders/doors.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I'm completely new to this (first post woo!), but how would you advise I go about modifying this to build Flotsam Prawnbrokers?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grimAuxilatrix View Post
    I'm completely new to this (first post woo!), but how would you advise I go about modifying this to build Flotsam Prawnbrokers?
    Try here mate https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...pting+tutorial

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Script is having a hard time pressing the "Yes" after trying to remove the Oak Larder. What could be the fault?
    Any suggestions?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by factorfict View Post
    Script is having a hard time pressing the "Yes" after trying to remove the Oak Larder. What could be the fault?
    Any suggestions?
    Moving to built item box
    Found larder, clicking
    Low on inventory, waiting for Butler.
    Moving to built item box
    Found larder, clicking

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

snip
    I will reference the post I made on the top of this page...

Simba Code:
    As of now, I wouldn't get your hopes up of this being fixed or new features being added as the creator isn't very active anymore. You best bet is to try to either make the changes on your own or request a script to do what you need. Cheers!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

Moving to built item box
    Found larder, clicking
    Moving to built item box
    Found larder, clicking
    Perhaps send a PM to one of the top scripters here I'm sure they'd be more than happy to help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Anyway this could work with proteans?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Wow i was scratching my head thinking how i was gonna do 300 larders by myself...was even thinking of making one myself but i would probably fail miserably. Will be testing it out as soon as i get 40 construction...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

cant get it to work

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Error: Unknown declaration "_select" at line 306
    Compiling failed.
    hi it me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Any updates or alternatives? Doesn't seem to work anymore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Great script! Just it just needed a few updates to get it running. I'm not an expert or anything but this got me to 99: ashamanlarder.simba

The original is still on github. I still needs more optimization. I had a lot of trouble with timing using the demon butler. Using the regular butler, it works fairly well.

Carp99.png
    Last edited by onethought; 05-22-2016 at 03:07 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

I can't get the updater to work:

Compiled successfully in 406 ms.
    Checking for script updates...
    Autoupdating to newer version.
    ReWriteFile - Exception. Could not create file: C:\Users\baden\Downloads\AshamanConstruction V<!DOCTYPE html>
    <html lang=en>
    <meta charset=utf-8>
    <meta name=viewport content="initial-scale=1, minimum-scale=1, width=device-width">
    <title>Error 404 (Not Found)!!1</title>
    <style>
    *{margin:0;padding:0}html,code{font:15px/22px arial,sans-serif}html{background:#fff;color:#222;padding:15px }body{margin:7% auto 0;max-width:390px;min-height:180px;padding:30px 0 15px}* > body{background:url(//www.google.com/images/errors/robot.png) 100% 5px no-repeat;padding-right:205px}p{margin:11px 0 22px;overflow:hidden}ins{color:#777;text-decoration:none}a img{border:0}@media screen and (max-width:772px){body{background:none;margin-top:0;max-width:none;padding-right:0}}#logo{background:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/1x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) no-repeat;margin-left:-5px}@media only screen and (min-resolution:192dpi){#logo{background:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/2x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) no-repeat 0% 0%/100% 100%;-moz-border-image:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/2x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) 0}}@media only screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio:2){#logo{background:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/2x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) no-repeat;-webkit-background-size:100% 100%}}#logo{display:inline-block;height:54px;width:150px}
    </style>
    <a href=//www.google.com/><span id=logo aria-label=Google></span></a>
    <p><b>404.</b> <ins>That’s an error.</ins>
    <p>The requested URL <code>/git/Version.txt</code> was not found on this server. <ins>That’s all we know.</ins>
    .simba
    Fatal error writing to C:\Users\baden\Downloads\AshamanConstruction V<!DOCTYPE html>
    <html lang=en>
    <meta charset=utf-8>
    <meta name=viewport content="initial-scale=1, minimum-scale=1, width=device-width">
    <style>
    *{margin:0;padding:0}html,code{font:15px/22px arial,sans-serif}html{background:#fff;color:#222;padding:15px }body{margin:7% auto 0;max-width:390px;min-height:180px;padding:30px 0 15px}* > body{background:url(//www.google.com/images/errors/robot.png) 100% 5px no-repeat;padding-right:205px}p{margin:11px 0 22px;overflow:hidden}ins{color:#777;text-decoration:none}a img{border:0}@media screen and (max-width:772px){body{background:none;margin-top:0;max-width:none;padding-right:0}}#logo{background:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/1x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) no-repeat;margin-left:-5px}@media only screen and (min-resolution:192dpi){#logo{background:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/2x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) no-repeat 0% 0%/100% 100%;-moz-border-image:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/2x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) 0}}@media only screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio:2){#logo{background:url(//www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/2x/googlelogo_color_150x54dp.png) no-repeat;-webkit-background-size:100% 100%}}#logo{display:inline-block;height:54px;width:150px}
    </style>
    <p>The requested URL <code>/git/Version.txt</code> was not found on this server. <ins>That’s all we know.</ins>
    .simba!!
    Successfully executed.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onethought View Post
    Great script! Just it just needed a few updates to get it running. I'm not an expert or anything but this got me to 99: ashamanlarder.simba

The original is still on github. I still needs more optimization. I had a lot of trouble with timing using the demon butler. Using the regular butler, it works fairly well.

Carp99.png
    @onethought - I've managed to get it to do one cycle then it won't send for butler again. Did you have this issue?

I'd love someone to take a look at this! I've tried!
    Last edited by badez; 06-16-2016 at 09:57 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

My version still works for me, but there is a timing issue with the regular butler. If the butler arrives when the build window is open, you get stuck. I can normally run larders for ~1 hour.

Oak dungeon doors still work well. The timing works out so that the butler always arrives when the build window is closed.

It could be that your color settings are different than what I'm using. Each time the butler appears his jacket color changes, if it cant find the butler (check using the debug) you can use ACA to pick new colors.
    Last edited by onethought; 06-26-2016 at 05:03 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    32 Post(s)

I tried both doors and larders with the demon butler but doors always broke within 5 minutes, and the larders were very slow. I am now trying larders with the normal butler and seems to be running well with about 440 an hour might try demon doors later but so far the results are much better with the standard butler.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rowan138 View Post
    I tried both doors and larders with the demon butler but doors always broke within 5 minutes, and the larders were very slow. I am now trying larders with the normal butler and seems to be running well with about 440 an hour might try demon doors later but so far the results are much better with the standard butler.
    Could you try out doors please and tell me how it goes.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    32 Post(s)

I have tried doors cant seem to get them to work I think larders are going to be your best bet its still 200k+ an hour but the script did break sometimes so it isn't that reliable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Interesting, I got my best xp on oak doors with the regular butler. Do you have any idea of what was causing it to crash when you ran it?
    If i recall correctly I had to position the view angle so that I could always see the butler's coat, no matter which square he appeared in.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

It doesnt auto update to a actual version. i just get a huge error message

Compiled successfully in 234 ms.
    Checking for script updates...
    Autoupdating to newer version.
    ReWriteFile - Exception. Could not create file: D:\Downloads\AshamanConstruction V<!DOCTYPE html>
    <html lang=en>
    <meta charset=utf-8>
    <style>
    </style>
    .simba
    Fatal error writing to D:\Downloads\AshamanConstruction V<!DOCTYPE html>
    <html lang=en>
    <meta charset=utf-8>
    <style>
    </style>
    .simba!!
    Successfully executed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

sorry did not read the other posts...forgive me

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread Information