Page 2 of 106 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: [SRL-6] Ashaman2IOSalamander

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

woow looks very nice!! gonne test this out, really need my hunt up thanks mate!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashaman88 View Post
    It may be possible to switch it over, I would probably require a water tiara though. I will see how it runs over there.

if you want i can test it for you when its done i got also no water tiara i never do realy quests i always use waterskins i dont care if its not realy stable at the beggining:P i always babysit if im botting so i can help it a bit if it fails or so

sorry for my bad english im dutch

greets sander70

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

One problem I've run into the last several times I've run the script is the failure to pick up ropes after a trap fails. I'm sure it's a very simple color-change, but it will lose all three ropes within about twenty minutes.

I can surely babysit it, though. Still a nice script.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sometime it stops picking up the rope and nets when the trap fails. Nothing major though.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sander70 View Post
    if you want i can test it for you when its done i got also no water tiara i never do realy quests i always use waterskins i dont care if its not realy stable at the beggining:P i always babysit if im botting so i can help it a bit if it fails or so

sorry for my bad english im dutch

greets sander70
    Yeah I will let you know

Quote Originally Posted by Kidlington View Post
    Sometime it stops picking up the rope and nets when the trap fails. Nothing major though.
    If anyone comes across this problem while they are at the computer please screen shot it and send it to me!! It is probably just the minute color variations each time you log in, logging in and out should help fix it. But with those screen shots I can see what colors I'm missing. Also for the polar bear, does it ever float over the bear? Or does the bear ever get in the way of the traps?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah I will let you know

If anyone comes across this problem while they are at the computer please screen shot it and send it to me!! It is probably just the minute color variations each time you log in, logging in and out should help fix it. But with those screen shots I can see what colors I'm missing. Also for the polar bear, does it ever float over the bear? Or does the bear ever get in the way of the traps?
    Are you talking about the cursor hovering over the bear? If so, no it doesn't. I am manually summoning pouches with the bot running and it works fine like that. As you said, it's the small colour change that it occasionally causing the traps to be not detected.

Would be an awesome script if you can add summoning and fix the colour. I promise you a proggy of 1 hour+ of 75K+ xp an hour.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Are you talking about the cursor hovering over the bear? If so, no it doesn't. I am manually summoning pouches with the bot running and it works fine like that. As you said, it's the small colour change that it occasionally causing the traps to be not detected.

Would be an awesome script if you can add summoning and fix the colour. I promise you a proggy of 1 hour+ of 75K+ xp an hour.
    So you have extra pouches in your inventory? That also can cause you to lose nets for how the script is set up right now. Whenever you set up all the traps (ie have no inventory) it stops trying to make new traps and just tries to find fallen and/or caught traps, so you usually don't lose any. I had problems losing them whenever I had more than 6 inventory spaces used. But I think I know of a a way for it to just ignore your pouches and/or summoning potions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So you have extra pouches in your inventory? That also can cause you to lose nets for how the script is set up right now. Whenever you set up all the traps (ie have no inventory) it stops trying to make new traps and just tries to find fallen and/or caught traps, so you usually don't lose any. I had problems losing them whenever I had more than 6 inventory spaces used. But I think I know of a a way for it to just ignore your pouches and/or summoning potions
    Initially when I started the script, a message was printed saying, 'You can only have 6 items in your inventory'. But, I made it so that I dropped all the items before I started the script, paused it, picked the pouches etc.. and resumed. It was working fine. This could be a problem in that case. However, this seems to be happening to others too so this may not be entirely the case for it.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Initially when I started the script, a message was printed saying, 'You can only have 6 items in your inventory'. But, I made it so that I dropped all the items before I started the script, paused it, picked the pouches etc.. and resumed. It was working fine. This could be a problem in that case. However, this seems to be happening to others too so this may not be entirely the case for it.
    True that, I'll play around with the polarbear thing tonight. Please send screenshots anyone who sees script skipping over rope!!

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

I think I've got a working arctic bear version. I'll test for a few hours and release as long as nothing major comes up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For some reason my computer lags really badly when i use this :/

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Arctic bear added, make sure to follow instructions closely! Let me know if there are any problems!

*** For Arctic Bear Script ****
    -Still exactly 3 traps
    -Exactly 3 4-dose summoning potion VIALS
    -Enter number of polar bear pouches you have in your inventory in the space provided - line 42- where it says pouchcount (recommend 12)
    -Don't have familiar summoned.
    -It will waste one sip of potion, I will fix that later
    -There will be a minute or two before it summons the next bear, I will make it faster later.
    -The xp/hr was acting buggy for me, let me know if it is for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Awesome script, thanks a lot. Just about to hit level 70 ^^

=======AshamanRedSalamander===========
    Time Running: 6 Hours, 6 Seconds
    Salamanders Caught: 956
    Experience Earned: 260032
    Experience/Hour: 43338

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok I fixed the lagg with my awesome skills XD

Now i gotta change my characters outfit since i apparently look like a tree and it keeps right clicking me -.-

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by in flames 57xx View Post
    Ok I fixed the lagg with my awesome skills XD

Now i gotta change my characters outfit since i apparently look like a tree and it keeps right clicking me -.-
    haha send me a picture of your outfit, is it too dark? you should be using larupia for more exp/hr anyway

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

haha send me a picture of your outfit, is it too dark? you should be using larupia for more exp/hr anyway
    Well i just changed it permanently >.> Sorry haha.

They were like, Brown cuffs that looked alot like the trees. And i completely forgot about larupia -.-

EDIT: I was about to complain about it constantly hovering over trees and doing nothing.. But holy shit am I fucking retarted.. I've been standing in the wrong spot for the past hour...

But it definitely has trouble with that stupid tree haha :P
    Last edited by in flames 57xx; 02-15-2012 at 11:34 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alright I'm running the summoning one, I changed the 'No' to 'Yes', and left the number to 12 ( as I brought 12 ).. But it's just flat out not doing anything with summoning and proceeds normally :3 Any thoughts?

Sorry for bugging you so much, I'm still only making the simpler scripts :3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Thank you so much for this script! I would really love to use it!
    Last edited by Chabbis1; 02-15-2012 at 11:59 PM.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Alright I'm running the summoning one, I changed the 'No' to 'Yes', and left the number to 12 ( as I brought 12 ).. But it's just flat out not doing anything with summoning and proceeds normally :3 Any thoughts?

Sorry for bugging you so much, I'm still only making the simpler scripts :3
    First are you sure you're using the arctic bear version?

Do you have 3 4dose summoning potions, 12 arctic bear pouches, and 3 traps - so 21 items in your inventory? Also having no summoned familiar when you start?

If so, and it still skips over summoning the bear, will you take a picture of your client w/ inventory showing, upload it, and send it to me? (black out the name of course)
    Last edited by Ashaman88; 02-16-2012 at 01:02 AM.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

==========================
    =======AshamanRedSalamander===========
    Time Running: 2 Hours, 15 Minutes and 21 Seconds
    Salamanders Caught: 531
    Experience Earned: 144432
    Experience/Hour: 64041
    Salamanders/H Is: 235
    ===========================
    ===========================

proggy with bear

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Attachment 14067

I read your post on my phone and returned to my computer, I had lost connection so I couldn't post a screenshot with a proggy :/

But i did lose all of the ropes over time so my exp went down to about 30k/h after 1.5 hours

But just picture the first 6 slots with nets and ropes and then the potions n pouches in those exact spots, ( I also noticed that it drank the far right potion twice )

And yes i followed all instructions :3

Not sure if this is exactly what you wanted, but I'm happy so help in any way so let me know what i could do :P
    Last edited by in flames 57xx; 02-16-2012 at 01:09 AM.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Attachment 14067

I read your post on my phone and returned to my computer, I had lost connection so I couldn't post a screenshot with a proggy :/

But i did lose all of the ropes over time so my exp went down to about 30k/h after 1.5 hours

But just picture the first 6 slots with nets and ropes and then the potions n pouches in those exact spots, ( I also noticed that it drank the far right potion twice )

And yes i followed all instructions :3

Not sure if this is exactly what you wanted, but I'm happy so help in any way so let me know what i could do :P
    Hm that is strange, even with the picture I could pick up the DTMs for the pouches, so it definitely should have at least summoned them....Just try to close out simba and open it up again. also if you ever have to stop mid hunting, just dismiss your familiar, keep the 3 vials in inventory, and change the number of pouches to however many you have left. 3 nets and ropes is key too. it probably started losing your nets because it wasn't summoning your pouches, which got the inventory count off.
    Last edited by Ashaman88; 02-16-2012 at 01:32 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well I had 3 nets when I started haha xD

And if it doesn't pick up the pouches next time I'll just stick to no summoning cuz I'm not always around.

Hopefully it keeps my supplies too this time :3..

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Hmm just tried it with full setup again and now its only doing 2 nets and ignoring 3rd tree. Will have to do some more work on the arctic bear one

Page 2 of 106 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread Information