Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106
Results 2,626 to 2,630 of 2630

Thread: [SRL-6] Ashaman2IOSalamander

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    It is. It is identical to the version found on Ashaman88's Google Code repository.
    Ok, so I downloaded the latest script from the repository and removed the auto update procedure and it started to work! Unfortunately, it does set the traps but it does not collect the trapped green sally's. It just waits for them to escape, then it picks up the net and rope and sets another trap. I've updated the colours per the above suggestion, but I'm not sure if they are outdated or if there is something else going wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, so I downloaded the latest script from the repository and removed the auto update procedure and it started to work! Unfortunately, it does set the traps but it does not collect the trapped green sally's. It just waits for them to escape, then it picks up the net and rope and sets another trap. I've updated the colours per the above suggestion, but I'm not sure if they are outdated or if there is something else going wrong.
    Hello, did you manage to find a fix for this?
    Last edited by philpski; 10-19-2016 at 04:45 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Great script for lvleing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

For who have a problem, i use only with red salamander. donwload last version by //github.com/ashaman88/ashamanredsalamander. Now open in simba,play script,the first error,you can edit the text drom this ("If ChooseOption.OptionsExist(['Check'],100) Then") to ("If ChooseOption.OptionsExist(['Check']) Then") deleting ,100"(only this text). the second error(autoupdate) you can edit the text from this, at line 193 ("If (trim(OnlineVersion) > ScriptVersion) Then"), to ("If (trim(OnlineVersion) < ScriptVersion) Then").

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Wasn't working for me, getting this error

Error: Unknown declaration "__getOptions" at line 209
    Compiling failed.

Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106

Thread Information