Thread: Cursor Problem with Simba

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation Cursor Problem with Simba

Earlier today I had downloaded Simba, installed it, made absolutely sure that I updated it completely, and I ran a few bots with it. These bots included Powerchopper and Narcle's Fast Fighter, along with CaffinatedKiller and Edgeville Man Killer.

In each of these tests, I experienced the same problem. The cursor would consistently click toward the right center of the screen, making my character move in that direction. Through my 6 hours of testing, only one time did my character actually attack an NPC, and this was purely because it was situated where the constant clicking was occurring.

My questions is if it is commonly known what is causing this, and if I'm missing something extremely obvious, possibly that these scripts use reflection? I wouldn't think so though since they have me pick colors from the NPC's, but regardless of what the problem is I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could let me know and help me in fixing it.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

1. Are you sure you are running Safe Mode?
    2. Try the regular client aot. SMART (change the lines where it says:
    Simba Code:
    {$i SRL/SRL/misc/SMART.simba}

to

Simba Code:
    // {$i SRL/SRL/misc/SMART.simba}

Try again.
    SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba.
    We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default Didn't Work

I actually resolved the issue by a ridiculous problem that I'm quite ashamed of: I had the client running with a resolution of a fixed mode, but in a resizable mode, so it didn't function properly. I do apologize for the wasted effort on your part, but thank you very much for your assistance. The client is working extremely well right now and I don't have any more problems.
    Last edited by David Foster; 02-22-2012 at 11:56 PM.

Thread Information