Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Limo's Cosher [80k+ XP/h]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up Limo's Cosher [80k+ XP/h]

I AM NO LONGER A RUNESCAPE MEMBER AND THEREFORE CANNOT FIX ANY ERRORS THAT MAY OCCUR HERE IN TIME. PLEASE REFER TO WARRIOR'S SCRIPT.

Welcome to Limo's Cosher, the best bottable thieving experience reaching 110k per hour and more!

Please note: the main intention of LimoCosher is to provoke you into learning to script for Simba, not to provide you with free botting material. While many people are too lazy to start learning, I thought that a little motivation, a little reward (such as a working script) is perhaps one of the best ways to make people learn the basics (hmm, so, in a way, teach as well?), so that when they decide to write their own scripts, they can remember de-leeching functions and use the methods for their own needs. /end of speech

Requirements
    -Lost Her Marbles ( 41 Thieving)
    - 1x Brain (possibly more depending on capacity)

Features
    -Antiban
    -MiniBreaking system
    -Random event detection
    -Plays sound and logs out if a nearby player says something
    -Plays sound and logs out on a failed random event
    -Ultra-fast

To be added...eventually
    -Checking for updates
    -SRL stats

(Note: this is a script I've designed for personal use, thus the updates will be made only when I need them, sorry. You are free to update it yourself as long as you give me credit for the original version)

Setup
    Step 1
    Before starting the script please lure the Advanced pickpocketing trainer (others won't work) to the spot shown in the image:

(you can do it by luring and following the red line to the X)
    Note: this is not mandatory but will increase stabilty tenfold.

Step 2
    Turn off XP pop-ups.

Step 3
    Seriously, make sure that both script files are in the same folder

Step 4
    Having CPU usage in RS set to Maximum and giving Simba.exe higher priority might also help.

Quote Originally Posted by dukenukem3d View Post
    One of the best, Ive seen so far !!! TY!
    Quote Originally Posted by skidude6200 View Post
    Almost the same xp as I was getting with RID's bot and, in my opinion, a lot less bot-like.
    Quote Originally Posted by wazzzup View Post
    Trust me its worth it, getting nearly 2 mil xp a day on this script.

Progress report(s):
    Progress Report:
    -=]=-=[=LimoCosher=]=-=[=-
    | Runtime: 6 Hours, 5 Minutes and 2 Seconds
    | XP: 493040
    | XP/h: 81266

Progress Report:
    | Runtime: 4 Hours, 39 Minutes and 56 Seconds
    | XP: 506300
    | XP/h: 108635

Progress Report:
    | Runtime: 1 Hours, 12 Minutes and 12 Seconds
    | XP: 150512
    | XP/h: 129441

Feel free to submit yours. Please note that XP/h is strongly dependant on FPS , level and your luck with MiniBreaking.

Changelog
    Good news everyone! I have updated the antileech so the leeches can move on to the Tutorial Island instead of the next thread pages!

The antileech has been made a bit different now, please don't post too much about it in the thread.

Added antileech

Something happened with DTMs after today's update. Tweaked them a bit. Also re-uploaded the beta version just in case someone wanted it instead..

A tiny stability update. Itsy-bitsy.

The script now uses DTMs instead of color finding.
    Failsafes!
    Plays sounds/logs out if a nearby player says something or a random event is failed
    Detalized antiban/MiniBreaking procedures. It will now print a message when they commence in order to prevent users from thinking that the script has broken down.
    The script now uses lamp rewards. You can set these.
    Performance improvements
    Vanity: added a logo. Admit it, the thing looks nice you can turn it off by disabling debug.

Beta release

ANTILEECH

Good news everyone! I have fixed the cosher!
    Bad news everyone... most people won't understand that the bold underlined line above is the password.

Good news everyone! The script is now all blue!
    Bad news everyone... it stops the script from working.

Good news everyone! I've scrolled and killed the blue butterflies!
    Bad news everyone... the script won't compile.

Good news everyone! The script now compiles!
    Bad news everyone... it keeps confessing and logging out...

Final note: do try to leave a reply with your feedback here, be it a progress report, something that might need improving or simply a word of thanks. It will help me make a general view of the script's stability, make improvements or simply feel good.
    Last edited by Limoncello; 03-26-2012 at 07:00 PM. Reason: I just watched futurama and killed Putricide in WoW.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can you give some more information about what thieving is required and witch of the buyers and cellers subquest and so on?
    What thieving would you suggest?
    Bot hard or get banned trying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

req?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You need to have completed Lost Her Marbles

As for the suggested level, I believe the chance to succesfully cosh doesn't depend on your level. It's said to be the best possible XP/h until level 91 after which one should move to Pyramid Plunder
    Last edited by Limoncello; 03-04-2012 at 09:40 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Whats your level and whats the xp/h?

Nice release btw.

E: Looked at your code. You can utilize the SRL include more. For instance, to handle the chatting with the trainer, look into ClickContinue.

Your triple coshing procedure is in the right direction, but you do triple cosh unconditionally. What if you're too slow and you should stop instead? What if you're already stunned?

Also, some of the font in the OP are too small

Overall it is a very nice attempt for a first script. Why I'm so interested in this is because I have a script doing this too, I am interested in how fast xp is yours
    Last edited by Er1k; 03-05-2012 at 06:22 AM.
    Current activity: Recovering from vacation
    - Nulla pars vitae vacare officio potest -
    SRL membership? Can I buy that?
    Scripts - AGS - SWF - WAR - EMS - W100S-EM
    If you need scripting help, you can pm me. Remember, if you need help you have to ask for it properly though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Er1k View Post
    Whats your level and whats the xp/h?

Nice release btw.

E: Looked at your code. You can utilize the SRL include more. For instance, to handle the chatting with the trainer, look into ClickContinue.

Your triple coshing procedure is in the right direction, but you do triple cosh unconditionally. What if you're too slow and you should stop instead? What if you're already stunned?

Also, some of the font in the OP are too small

Overall it is a very nice attempt for a first script. Why I'm so interested in this is because I have a script doing this too, I am interested in how fast xp is yours
    Hey, thanks for the kind words. ^^ I'll definetely look into the thing. I've wanted to make the script respond to certain events, such as detecting whether the dialog box is up (when luring) and checking whether we've failed or not (You'll have to do better than that as a yellow text) but just couldn't find a way after checking the slightly unusual documentation page (got used to AutoIt where you can just press F1 and can check any function) and scanning some other scripts for hints.

Still, it does its job well so far so I'm not hesitating with updates, since I've also got exam preperations on my mind and limited time. :/

As for xp/h, the thread title says it all. ^^ I usually get 75-80k exp/h at level 65 now, but the potential is much higher if your PC offers great fps+the script breaks are tuned for your world's ping.
    Last edited by Limoncello; 03-05-2012 at 12:07 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

80k on level65 sounds right. I get similar XP at that level as well. It should increase significantly as you get to the higher levels.

Instead of checking the yellow text, you might want to check the black text - Your glance whatever...
    If you need scripting help, you can pm me. Remember, if you need help you have to ask for it properly though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll need to try and see whether it says You're stunned when you get stunned or when you try to do something while stunned first, though.

On the other hand, one action after being stunned should seem more human-like since people try to click 'loot' as quickly as they can and won't always react to being stunned quickly enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I loot once no matter whether I am stunned or not. If I am not stunned I will loot twice more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Once I finish adressing my issue I'll upload an overhauled version of the script with failsafes and such, with, hopefully, no need for ACA updating on every run.

E: Overhaul done

E2: Will give another little stability update tomorrow.
    Last edited by Limoncello; 03-06-2012 at 07:13 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

One of the best, Ive seen so far !!! TY!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My god I love you. Now I can stop using that silly RID client that takes over your mouse ^_^

"Knocked the fat-head out." lol

Good stuff, here's a proggy (thief lvl in the high 80s):

| Runtime: 1 Hours, 12 Minutes and 12 Seconds
    | XP: 150512
    | XP/h: 129441

Almost the same xp as I was getting with RID's bot and, in my opinion, a lot less bot-like.
    Last edited by skidude6200; 03-08-2012 at 10:14 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Glad I could help out.

One question though: did you get any Simba security windows when starting the script?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No, I didn't have any issues with security windows (7 x64 running on an admin acct).

I ran the script on and off for a little under 4 hours and it was amazing. Your antiban is great, especially the minibreak functions. I personally changed the bored human cases to an additional stat check and random movement, just because when I legit an NPC that doesn't move there's no real reason to move the camera (or have any keyboard interaction) at all.

The one minor issue I had was with a random. The random was solved properly but when it opened the reward box it couldn't find any of the rewards and scrolled up and down the list until I stopped it. Although it is probably a client issue, I added 'xp' and 'amp' to the front of your BoxRewards list. Next time I get a solvable random I'll let you know if that solves the problem.

Thanks again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by skidude6200 View Post
    No, I didn't have any issues with security windows (7 x64 running on an admin acct).

I ran the script on and off for a little under 4 hours and it was amazing. Your antiban is great, especially the minibreak functions. I personally changed the bored human cases to an additional stat check and random movement, just because when I legit an NPC that doesn't move there's no real reason to move the camera (or have any keyboard interaction) at all.

The one minor issue I had was with a random. The random was solved properly but when it opened the reward box it couldn't find any of the rewards and scrolled up and down the list until I stopped it. Although it is probably a client issue, I added 'xp' and 'amp' to the front of your BoxRewards list. Next time I get a solvable random I'll let you know if that solves the problem.

Thanks again
    I'd be grateful for that.

The randoms are handled by SRL so there's not much I can do about them. Although removing the line with rewards might help should there be any issues.

You might have a point about BoredHuman, although, it's named Bored for a reason, and people do strange things when they're bored.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah I understand the point of bored human when you're doing something like chopping a mage and user interaction is pointless, but for something like theiving where input is constantly required it doesn't seem necessary. Just something to think about changing.

I'm going to try and get a decent proggy going tonight at work, but length and quality will depend on whether or not the wifi cooperates :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Keeps missing the second click in the display message while luring the npc. That's why I can't run for any longer than like 30 mins... Maybe this could just be my computer? I dunno. Here's a small proggy ;D.

| Runtime: 17 Minutes and 38 Seconds
    | XP: 11670
    | XP/h: 47045
    Last edited by CameronT3ylor; 03-09-2012 at 04:24 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If its anything like RID's bot, it's most likely a latency issue. Luckily this code is open source and you can mess around with it to suit your needs. If I'm reading the code right, try increasing the two values on line 1207 from (950,1050) to (1150,1250). This will give the script more of a pause between dialogue options. Keep increasing these values until things are working more efficiently. I think you will have to compile and save between attempts to ensure that the new settings are used.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

there already the random alerter in SRL

SetupRandomTool()

randomtool in antirandoms

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simtoon View Post
    there already the random alerter in SRL

SetupRandomTool()

randomtool in antirandoms
    Mine uses a sound alert as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronT3ylor View Post
    Keeps missing the second click in the display message while luring the npc. That's why I can't run for any longer than like 30 mins... Maybe this could just be my computer? I dunno. Here's a small proggy ;D.

| Runtime: 17 Minutes and 38 Seconds
    | XP: 11670
    | XP/h: 47045
    It's either your ping or low fps. I haven't tried running the script on my dekstop computer which has 1-3 FPS, but on my laptop it runs great. (~15 fps).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

mmmmm, going to try this script, will post a progress report later.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I'm getting about 130K experience an hour with this. It's amazing!

No progress report because I have Lots!.

You should try and create a Monkey Knife Fighters thiever if you're looking to create a new script.
    It's not possible to trigger random events while gaining experience rates of over 200,000 per hour there so it's definitely worth a shot!
    Last edited by Quintessence; 03-10-2012 at 02:27 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks.

Unless someone fixes the currently uploaded script, my next one will be an advanced gnome agility course completer. No ETA, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

| Runtime: 4 Hours, 39 Minutes and 56 Seconds
    | XP: 506300
    | XP/h: 108635

Great script, thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

monkey knives would be perfect !! 200k per hour and thank i will be using this ^^
    you can buy me, my work, my goals, even you can buy my spirit, but Theres something youll never buy. my indomitable thirst of life.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information