Thread: 96 summoning on a 1 def pure

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default 96 summoning on a 1 def pure

I'm making a pure and I want 96 summoning pretty bad. I was thinking of getting a maul and going to waterfiends as I enjoy dungeoneering and Im pretty sure I can get a maul in 3-4 days. But the thing is that 60-70 crimsons, 60k exp and 100k gp p/h does not look that appealing to me. I dont wanna go to rock lobsters as I dislike questing and I havent done DT or any of the required quests for it. Should I quest and skill for a week to get barrages for rock lobs or should I just go to waterfiends?

Money is a factor too.. so is there any other method of getting atleast 50 crims and like 200k-250k per hour?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cockroach soldiers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

You're not going to be a very successful pure without questing. Might as well get DT done, or pay someone to do it... ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmarkus View Post
    You're not going to be a very successful pure without questing. Might as well get DT done, or pay someone to do it... ^^
    This.

Why would you even bother getting a yak if you don't have addy gloves, ancients, unholy book, etc...

Currently I'm working on 77 prayer for my pure (I have enough tokens for Rigour + Augury). It was a fully quested g mauller, but I decided to get 60 attack. After I get 77 prayer I'm going to get 300 rank at MA for imbued rings, then I'm going to red chin range up to about 95, thennn I want to barrage rock lobs for charms. Ideally barraging for 94-99 mage or getting enough charms for 92 (or 96) or summ.

tl;dr If you don't do quests, you're a failed pure. Also, if you're not 80 attack, I suggest staying at 60 attack and just using a barrelchest anchor OR a chaotic staff to bash waterfiends. (If you choose to do that)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhangir View Post
    Cockroach soldiers
    They were 30-35 crims p/h on my ranged tank. Not sufficient.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmarkus View Post
    I am gonna get addy gloves and DT and MM done soon. I'll probably look for a quester on Sythe soon.

Quote Originally Posted by josh81193 View Post
    This.

Why would you even bother getting a yak if you don't have addy gloves, ancients, unholy book, etc...

Currently I'm working on 77 prayer for my pure (I have enough tokens for Rigour + Augury). It was a fully quested g mauller, but I decided to get 60 attack. After I get 77 prayer I'm going to get 300 rank at MA for imbued rings, then I'm going to red chin range up to about 95, thennn I want to barrage rock lobs for charms. Ideally barraging for 94-99 mage or getting enough charms for 92 (or 96) or summ.

tl;dr If you don't do quests, you're a failed pure. Also, if you're not 80 attack, I suggest staying at 60 attack and just using a barrelchest anchor OR a chaotic staff to bash waterfiends. (If you choose to do that)
    I need a yak as I've always wanted one. Ive had several accounts in the past and but never a pure with 68+ summoning. Thats the main reason
    Im thinking of getting 85 mage for now and then ice burst rock lobs with a LS for a friend (not really that rich on rs lol) till I get bored of it and then go to waterfiends. I'm determined to make it a 80 attack pure as I've always enjoyed pking with a maul.

Questing will be taken care of by a friend or a quester from Sythe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Rock Lobsters are going to be very expensive. Waterfiends is the best way to go if money is an issue.

I can usually get about 110 crimsons per hour there (I think, it's been a little while since I've been). Keep in mind that is with close to max combat stats, extremes, maul, turmoil, and a Unicorn Stallion.

With a step down in all of those, you can probably expect 80 per hour or so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Do you have any idea about charms p/h at rock lobs? I'll probably be going there with another low level pure and LSing. Pretty sure that will take care of the cost of runes and pray pots.

Thread Information