Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 New bots o.O

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default 2 New bots o.O

So just recently there have been two new bots added to our choices. Those are Rarebot, and RuneDream. ones of these being injection bot(Rarebot) and another a color bot(RuneDream) I was a tad skeptical and did some information digging to find out some stuff.

Rarebot: Apparently just bot has a RAT in it and is related to the developer who was part of the Powerbot scandal. Rarebot also tracks IP's, so say the rumors. Another thing is you must install it and it becomes and .exe. When you go to your control panel and "remove it" it goes to the uninstall screen and "unistalls" so it seems when really it just shows that and you will later look in your for folders and find it still there in your program files. Then you delete that file, later you open your start menu and search "Rarebot" and you still find stuff in your computer you thought you deleted! So be careful and I strongly advise you not to use this bot, plus if it uses a java key logger the odds of your anti-virus picking it up are slim.

RuneDream: From what i discovered this bot seems to be a pretty clean bot. It doesn't seem to be a rip off of another bot(from what I can tell). There are pretty good things about it out on the internets and it has just recently just can back. It is stable and smooth the only down side is it is injection, other words I would wait be for using it. This site very strongly does not allow taking others scripts and combining them even if you give credit(I have heard cannot confirm) so if your a new reflection scripter don't use this site to learn to script. This site also just wiped its script forums and there aren't many scripts out there so if you want to make a name for yourself quickly this is the site for you.

I guarantee that RS will let the bots(especially reflection) build back up then do a mass ban. So before using an injection bot wait about a month or so and see how things are going and do your research.

-In other news-

Powerbot is expected to be back February 25th - March 16th? I have read this on their site, but then later going to autofighter.com and seeing their latest post saying they have heard rumors about Powerbot not comming back. Although i believe this is just to stray people away from Powerbot.

Autofighter.org has yet to make a statement recently about making a comeback, many people who have bought their scripts are still hopeful though! Because of Autofighter.org runnign off of NeXus and NeXus being shut down and the main creators not being able to do anything about this legally they are at a standstill. I do not believe NeXus will be back, but the site says to keep your auths as they hope to create another bot similar to NeXus.
    Last edited by itz_Adren; 02-24-2012 at 06:47 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Runedream is a color bot.
    Epicbot is a injection bot.
    PB have said that 100000 times
    Autofighter.org will never comeback unless someone give them a client. They were only reseller.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by weeps View Post
    Runedream is a color bot.
    Ah my bad

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Thanks for posting in the right area Gonna have a look at runedream
    Thanks
    Mat

^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Meh, PowerBot is like the boy who cried wolf they've redacted there date so many times nobody is going to believe them until they actually release it.

Atm everything is so sketchy I'm not using bots that aren't open source because I want to see the code, not getting my ass keylogged.

EDIT: I'm going to stick with Simba for the most part unless PB releases clean/flawless Dungeon and Soul Wars scripts. And if the "Optimus" update doesn't take them out... again... =.=
    Last edited by FifthDimension; 02-24-2012 at 07:54 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by itz_Adren View Post
    So just recently there have been two new bots added to our choices. Those are Rarebot, and RuneDream. ones of these being injection bot(Rarebot) and another a color bot(RuneDream) I was a tad skeptical and did some information digging to find out some stuff.

Rarebot: Apparently just bot has a RAT in it and is related to the developer who was part of the Powerbot scandal. Rarebot also tracks IP's, so say the rumors. Another thing is you must install it and it becomes and .exe. When you go to your control panel and "remove it" it goes to the uninstall screen and "unistalls" so it seems when really it just shows that and you will later look in your for folders and find it still there in your program files. Then you delete that file, later you open your start menu and search "Rarebot" and you still find stuff in your computer you thought you deleted! So be careful and I strongly advise you not to use this bot, plus if it uses a java key logger the odds of your anti-virus picking it up are slim.

RuneDream: From what i discovered this bot seems to be a pretty clean bot. It doesn't seem to be a rip off of another bot(from what I can tell). There are pretty good things about it out on the internets and it has just recently just can back. It is stable and smooth the only down side is it is injection, other words I would wait be for using it. This site very strongly does not allow taking others scripts and combining them even if you give credit(I have heard cannot confirm) so if your a new reflection scripter don't use this site to learn to script. This site also just wiped its script forums and there aren't many scripts out there so if you want to make a name for yourself quickly this is the site for you.

I guarantee that RS will let the bots(especially reflection) build back up then do a mass ban. So before using an injection bot wait about a month or so and see how things are going and do your research.

-In other news-

Powerbot is expected to be back February 25th - March 16th? I have read this on their site, but then later going to autofighter.com and seeing their latest post saying they have heard rumors about Powerbot not comming back. Although i believe this is just to stray people away from Powerbot.

Autofighter.org has yet to make a statement recently about making a comeback, many people who have bought their scripts are still hopeful though! Because of Autofighter.org runnign off of NeXus and NeXus being shut down and the main creators not being able to do anything about this legally they are at a standstill. I do not believe NeXus will be back, but the site says to keep your auths as they hope to create another bot similar to NeXus.
    Think you have it a little out there (wrong) Adren. Some people 'seem' to have found a keylogger in RareBot. Though not in the.exe file, but the jar. Mainly, anti-virus's cannot search through a .jar for it. Also, RareBot is ligit, don't know what you are saying... Have you tried it?
    Lastly, when you delete and uninstall, the main reason you still have files is because of your documents folder for RareBot. They leave it there in case you ever wish to re-install.
    Not a , just some Info!

For the basics of the basics of pascal, try my TuT. ||Photoshop Editing ||MapleResourceDung Script || Book a flight! BuySellTrip

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by joeygupta View Post
    Think you have it a little out there (wrong) Adren. Some people 'seem' to have found a keylogger in RareBot. Though not in the.exe file, but the jar. Mainly, anti-virus's cannot search through a .jar for it. Also, RareBot is ligit, don't know what you are saying... Have you tried it?
    Lastly, when you delete and uninstall, the main reason you still have files is because of your documents folder for RareBot. They leave it there in case you ever wish to re-install.
    Not a , just some Info!
    Maybe I didn't make it clear about what I was saying but I was trying to say that that keylogger was in a .jar =S

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Runedream bots ATM are not stable its like an crappy auto clicker IMO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rice View Post
    Runedream bots ATM are not stable its like an crappy auto clicker IMO
    At least we don't need to worry about competition from them then lol, but its just another thing trying to compete which i don't like.
    99RC 5/5/2012

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

At least we don't need to worry about competition from them then lol, but its just another thing trying to compete which i don't like.
    Competition is good. Means that instead of people sitting lazyily around they have someone to compete with which could in theory force them to create a better bot to compete with the rest. Also, due to RuneDream's API (or I should say lack of) not many people are using it with also CPU issues. However seeing as the scripts are coded in java instead of pascal, I think you'll find more people switching over to RuneDream to code. However both will obviously have pros and cons compared to each other.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

why does there need to be competion? :P I've heard alot of people complaining about the leeches.... sounds like they don't want competition haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Simba's the best bot period

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Even with the release of epicbot Simba is the best as epicbot having many errors its not fully ready.So the simba is best!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

If you are going to switch bots. I would suggest not to use any new released injection bot that is closed source for quite some time.
    -Rasta-

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quoted
    423 Post(s)

Lol A lot of you are slagging of RuneDream but chances are your the leechers who go there.

At the end of the day RD is fairly new. Can you make better? No? Don't complain.

Simba is here to keep you lot entertained safely just like RD.

Stop complaining.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

rsbot said to be back @:
    End of december ... delayed
    mid january ... delayed
    mid february ... delayed
    mid march ...
    They trolling just like Rsbuddy "back @ december"
    Day of release: We've decided to stop botting & help jagex bust bots WOOHOO!

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)

RuneDream is based off RSBot, and Timer (The head dev of powerbot) wrote some code to help the RuneDream Developers (Meaning the RuneDream Developers don't know anything about making a bot) and AFAIK their color searching algorithms are atm limited to getColorAt.

Basically, RuneDream is a fail project.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Rarebot does not have a RAT for all I know, what's your source?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zyt3x View Post
    RuneDream is based off RSBot, and Timer (The head dev of powerbot) wrote some code to help the RuneDream Developers (Meaning the RuneDream Developers don't know anything about making a bot) and AFAIK their color searching algorithms are atm limited to getColorAt.

True at least at the moment. Currently what I have heard of rumors they are going to implement OpenGL functions in their bot.

~Home

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

RuneDream and TRiBot are color.
    RareBot and EpicBot are injection.
    All four are legit.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zyt3x View Post

Wrong. RuneDream is not based off of anything, it was wrote from scratch. From what I know, Timer did not help with writing anything, it was all Vulcan and a few others. And getColorAt isn't the only algorithm either, we're getting 1.03 soon which has many new additions. RD is not a failed project.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    RuneDream and TRiBot are color.
    RareBot and EpicBot are injection.
    All four are legit.
    Tribot is implementing ogl within next week though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Well its safe to assume that runedream is down for one you cannot register with the community and two when you download their program first of all there is no install file second off it sits there saying applying peramiters or someting like that then it just sits at downloading with the screen open I now have to search through my whole computer to make sure there are not traces of runedream after using it and it acting up to the point where you can barley get it to close via the task manager and I know its not my computer it has over 500 gigs 400 gigs of free space CPU settings are set for max performance windows xp style its a sony vaio I never have to shut anything down with task manager that is not broken or is not a virus lols my computer can run up to 10 accounts at once if I wanted I only use my main for botting as if it gets banned oh well i'll make another one I don't believe in gold farming just getting my thieving to 99 lawls

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cradlefatal View Post
    Well its safe to assume that runedream is down for one you cannot register with the community and two when you download their program first of all there is no install file second off it sits there saying applying peramiters or someting like that then it just sits at downloading with the screen open I now have to search through my whole computer to make sure there are not traces of runedream after using it and it acting up to the point where you can barley get it to close via the task manager and I know its not my computer it has over 500 gigs 400 gigs of free space CPU settings are set for max performance windows xp style its a sony vaio I never have to shut anything down with task manager that is not broken or is not a virus lols my computer can run up to 10 accounts at once if I wanted I only use my main for botting as if it gets banned oh well i'll make another one I don't believe in gold farming just getting my thieving to 99 lawls
    Nice 13 month grave-dig

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    249 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cradlefatal View Post
    GAH! The run-on sentences!!!! Why!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information