Thread: burner/ash collector

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation burner/ash collector

really good idea, dont know if it would be hard or not though....

so it starts in ge, opens back and takes out an inventory of logs, then takes a few steps away from the back, burns 4 at a time in a little square then waits till they turn into ashes then pick them up, burns 4 more, and repeats till all are burnt and you have an inventory of ashes then banks it, takes more logs and repeats

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

It's not a bad idea, and probably wouldn't be too hard to code (I don't have the time for it myself, working on other scripts) except for one detail. The ge.
    Trying to get all the ashes successfully would be a severe pain due to the amount of random colours in the ge that people like to wear and walk around in xD.
    I would suggest making it in a slightly quieter location...

~Caotom

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bother, this was my script idea =P im planning on attempting something similar to this, this weekend :P
    We are VillaVu a community, We are Simba.
    Hear us Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!
    ~Life is what you decide to make it, nothing is pre-ordained other than the steps you choose to make~
    ~Karma is Fierce, do the wrong thing and she will get you~!d

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

My Ash collector Is in my sig if you use please give me credit all you would have to do is add a burning function I may make if I have some extra time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Caotom: i would try it but i dont know how to script and i cant find a tutorial that i understand, i do see where doing this in g.e. would be a problem though...

one1988:if it works i will be the first to download it and i will be your #1 fan

getdropped69:i actually got the idea for this after i used your ash collecter its running atm actually, you've already gotten me 107k at least, thank you , it would be nice if you added a burner to it... because its hard to find a world that has someone burning at the bank

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

If you need a quiet place to burn stuff, you could just go to deighmonhiem. For some reason, almost no one is there. Start there. Bank as well.

For the basics of the basics of pascal, try my TuT. ||Photoshop Editing ||MapleResourceDung Script || Book a flight! BuySellTrip

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ge too glitchy try fog or veb

Thread Information