Thread: Return of reflection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb Return of reflection

So we all know that rsbot got pretty much screwed, and they wont be making any more scripts. But today i randomly opened another client (not naming or promoting any tho) and i realized, that reflection is working again, on other clients though.
    I personally dont know how they managed to fix their systems, and more importantly, how they settled the eternal copyrights and law war with jagex, but could it be possible, for reflection developers on villavu to take any guidelines, and possibly update the reflection system?
    We've all known that its possible since private reflection bots never went away (hence green dragon bots) but this is the first time i've seen or heard that a bigger, more public reflection site has been able to update their clients.
    Discuss

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

SRL isn't going to do anything that is illegal. Btw what client we don't mind knowing e actually like to look at them.
    Mat

^^

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

I'd advice you to change your password :S

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Epicbot. It's not really widely known, since their main site is DDos'd, and isn't working, but if you go straight into forums or google the epicbot forums, you will actually find that it's working, and i've used it before, so i pretty much know it's legit.
    And im running 3 bots working right now.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

Reflection was never down so to speak, the so called bot nuke was just a update on there disclaimer or w/e it just stated that it would be illegal to gather hooks ect i think

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Didn't they make the hooks update their id periodically to ruin the reflection? Atleast i thought so.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elmeri233 View Post
    Didn't they make the hooks update their id periodically to ruin the reflection? Atleast i thought so.
    yes but new hooks were released every now and then anyways, we got around them by creating updaters and it is possible to still do so, it never was impossible its just the legal stuff comes into account now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think it would be awesome to script with the power or injection but still with the easy and understandable language pascal

Thread Information