Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ridiculous infractrions from automaton mods

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Undefined View Post
    Ha, good, and? It's the idiots who don't do anything to benefit this community that are annoyed by the ones who actually care.

Also, attack BraK one more time, and see what happens. I dare you.
    What are you going to do? Little puffed up rooster. You think you benefit this community? I regularly see you flaming some new user and telling them to leave the site. Seriously, who the **** do you think you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus
    You got my protection for this purpose.
    = Outranked
    Just leave my thread.

Quote Originally Posted by kingarabian View Post
    Yall have to understand that when we give out infractions here, it's for you're own good
    Whhhhaaat lol? I've had a lot of experience with cops and speeding tickets. I go to court on practically every ticket, and normally win about half of them. I know that cops are not the good guys they pretend to be, they regularly lie in court about the circumstances. They even give me tickets for going 3 miles over. That's abuse, not justice. Cops are needed for crimes like murder, not for things like inconsequential things like speeding tickets.

@BraK, you've answered NONE of my questions, just maneuvered around them.

About Timer, his infraction seems like a sore spot around here. I didn't know the dude, but every time I mention it to a mod they start raging about me not knowing the full story. I know what I see, and I see that he got an infraction for saying "Have fun ". There's no explaining that.

And I'm sure mods get special privileges.
    1. Respect
    2. HUGE power over people
    a. Infractions, warnings, mutes (am I wrong), banning...

And stop the cop analogies. At least four people on the thread have used it.
    Last edited by Swagger; 03-02-2012 at 01:12 AM.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    @BraK
    Are you saying that I can cuss all I want in the BBQ?
    Quote Originally Posted by BraK View Post
    Please read some of the threads in there and know that they don't have infractions on them.

http://villavu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21
    Would you like me to say yes instead of posting where you can find the information for yourself. If so then Yes.

What are you going to do? Little puffed up rooster.
    This sentence can give you an Infraction. Markus didn't give you a shield by which you could hide behind and insult others. This is a place for your complaints against the staff.

Have I?

About timer just search I'm sure you'll find tons of stuff.

Also we don't mute here.

It's 2:17 AM here and I have to be up in a few hours for work good night I'll reply again tomorrow.
    Last edited by BraK; 03-02-2012 at 01:17 AM.

"Sometimes User's don't need the Answer spelled out with Code. Sometimes all they need is guidance and explanation of the logic to get where they are going."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Regarding the OP, I've never gotten an infraction, also I've posted on a lot of religious debate threads and have never gotten in trouble for it at all.

Going with the other infractions, you were caught breaking the rules, you got an infraction that you deserved for it. Why did you deserve it? Because you broke the rules.

BUT-BUT HE AND SHE BROKE THE RULES TOO AND NOTHING HAPPENED TO THEM
    You don't know if something did or did not happen to them, but that doesn't mean it's okay for you to do it as well. "But officer, the person infront of me was going faster than I was, clearly that makes it okay for me to speed!" Nope.

1. Respect

Well, what do you expect? This is a private community, you really have no right to be here or a say in what exactly goes on around here. They have authority over you and can do whatever they want, deal with it. Unless they're using their powers in an unjustified way, then you should talk to the person who is in charge over them and inform them, but that's not happening in your case.

tl;dr Quit whining, you got caught for breaking the rules, stop making excuses.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

BraK-
    Explain the grammar in your second infraction. That's the main point I want to hear.
    And threatening to give me an infraction for saying that you're only proving my point.
    Markus is your little buddy isn't he? After I started putting pressure on you, you went to Markus to try to overwhelm me. At least Markus was more reasonable then you.

And at josh81193
    Dude, did you even read the thread?
    1. I'm NOT asking for the repeal of my infractions. I'm asking for them and mods to be reviewed/some type of checks and balances to be put into place.
    2. I asked for people to STOP the cop analogies. Were I'm from, cops aren't usually the good guys.

And I expected the little Simba sharks to join the hunt anyways. Maybe one day, if you continue your policy of sucking up, you'll be a mod too. I have no such aspirations. Heavy lies the crown.
    Last edited by Swagger; 03-02-2012 at 01:28 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

I don't know what you guys are talking about really, he said nothing wrong at all. Up to my knowledge(Limited), Brak did not really think before giving out the infraction. As for BraK cussing, he probably got an infraction already.

Now to the main issue... Who here actually read through his whole post...?

For the basics of the basics of pascal, try my TuT. ||Photoshop Editing ||MapleResourceDung Script || Book a flight! BuySellTrip

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    238 Post(s)

Whenever you feel an injustice has taken place (WITH THE EXCEPTION THAT YOU ARE UNABLE TO SEE INFRACTED POSTS), a nicely placed PM to a mod or SSRL or Admin or even an SRL member usually will do the trick. There is no need to create a thread to spew anger onto.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by joeygupta View Post
    I don't know what you guys are talking about really, he said nothing wrong at all. Up to my knowledge(Limited), Brak did not really think before giving out the infraction. As for BraK cussing, he probably got an infraction already.

Now to the main issue... Who here actually read through his whole post...?
    BraK claims you're allowed to cuss in the section where he posted, and mods will probably never infract each other. They're a brotherhood.

I didn't really expect people to read the whole thing, I just didn't want to be accused of half-a*sing it. It's also there for the rare few.

@ Cause

I've already talked to BraK (who blew me off), and Markus, who listened but then ignored me. Like I said, there's a brotherhood of the upper privileged users.
    Last edited by Swagger; 03-02-2012 at 01:33 AM.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Quoted
    267 Post(s)

What does this grammar have to do with anything?

BraK is not the only staff to give out infractions. I give out plenty, most of the people realize they were being dumb and breaking the rules and apologize and change their actions. I suggest you try doing the same.
    STOP PM'ING ME

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dude, did you even read the thread?
    1. I'm NOT asking for the repeal of my infractions. I'm asking for them and mods to be reviewed/some type of checks and balances to be put into place.
    2. I asked for people to STOP the cop analogies. Were I'm from, cops aren't usually the good guys.

And I expected the little Simba sharks to join the hunt anyways. Maybe one day, if you continue your policy of sucking up, you'll be a mod too. I have no such aspirations. Heavy lies the crown.
    I just read the OP and skimmed through the other posts. The cop analogies aren't supposed to represent actual people, they're supposed to represent the thought of having an authority figure over you that you should listen to. (along with my cop analogy was more directed at the legal system and did not have any part in dealing with how the police officer felt, he was simply handing out a ticket because you were caught breaking the law) Also I'm just posting from my own logic/common sense, I do not wish to become a Mod.

But, regarding your first point, I did direct a part of my post at that "issue". Basically, it's not really an issue and if you have a problem, you can talk to someone in charge and tell them you don't think the infraction/warning you received was justified. But in the end, it's still a private community that you have no rights to be in, regardless of what you think is right and wrong, Admins can still ban you because they had a bad day at work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Explain how I should change my actions, but first explain what was wrong with BOTH of my infractions.
    His grammar is relevant because it showed that he doesn't even properly review infractions. He just spews something off the top of his head in about 3 seconds.

Also, I'm sorry, but I will not apologize for these infractions. That is the whole point of this thread, I think they were unfounded and unjust, and if anything, I expect BraK to apologize.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    863 Post(s)

F*** this, seriously.

Really?
    It was a HARMLESS MEME CONGRATULATING BRAK!
    What happens? I get an infraction for showing my appretiation.
    Seriously, mods need to be a little ALOT less uptight.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quoted
    164 Post(s)

Explain how I should change my actions, but first explain what was wrong with BOTH of my infractions.
    His grammar is relevant because it showed that he doesn't even properly review infractions. He just spews something off the top of his head in about 3 seconds.

Also, I'm sorry, but I will not apologize for these infractions. That is the whole point of this thread, I think they were unfounded and unjust, and if anything, I expect BraK to apologize.
    You have only received 1 infraction?

Dg's Small Procedures | IRC Quotes
    Thank Wishlah for my nice new avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by IRC
    [22:12:05] <Dgby714> Im agnostic
    [22:12:36] <Blumblebee> :O ...you can read minds

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sin, sorry about that. You probably got it from agreeing with me.
    There is something so wrong with this system I'm amazing that it hasn't been fixed. Raging mods just infract whoever they want, and most people back the mod up? What?
    Even in my school I wouldn't get in trouble for saying that.

And I've received two infractions.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Ya know, when they were cursing it wasn't directed towards anyone else, as opposed to your own comments. BraK made the right choices to infract you, I'd have done the same thing, I believe anyone with a good sense of the rules would have.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    863 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Ya know, when they were cursing it wasn't directed towards anyone else, as opposed to your own comments. BraK made the right choices to infract you, I'd have done the same thing, I believe anyone with a good sense of the rules would have.
    Flight then please explain mine?
    All i did was congratulate Brak in an enthusiastic fashion.
    I do believe that you, Dgby and Kyle are the only chill mods (from what i've seen), that don't infract at the slightest word.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

To be honest, you need to rethink the reason you even posted this thread. If your mad about some online forum mod giving you an infraction, then you need to rethink your priorities as well. So what if it's injustice? It's their forum for a reason, they can infract whomever for whatever they want, be it wrong or not. They do kind of baby the users of the forum though, and infract for stupid reasons, I can agree with that. But it's really not a big deal, find something else to complain about.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” - John Lennon

Current Goal: 99/99 Def. 99/99 HP

Melee Maxed Goal Complete!

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quoted
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    I do believe that you, Dgby and Kyle are the only chill mods (from what i've seen), that don't infract at the slightest word.
    None of us are mods... lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There is something so wrong with this system I'm amazing that it hasn't been fixed. Raging mods just infract whoever they want, and most people back the mod up? What?
    Even in my school I wouldn't get in trouble for saying that.
    Which of your infractions did you not break the rules? I'm sure a Mod would be happy to take off that infraction.

No one cares about how your school or parents decide to discipline you, or other people, that's entirely irrelevant.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    863 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dgby714 View Post
    None of us are mods... lol
    I meant SSRL *

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by josh81193 View Post
    Which of your infractions did you not break the rules? I'm sure a Mod would be happy to take off that infraction.

No one cares about how your school or parents decide to discipline you, or other people, that's entirely irrelevant.
    Neither of them.
    The first one was not insulting, and the second one was a quotation of someone else.

Add a 3rd one btw:

Quote Originally Posted by Dgby714
    Dear Swagger,

You have received a warning at SRL-Forums.

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

The comment should earn you an infraction, and I would have given you one if not for you'd be banned from it.

Comment to Kyle`Undefined:
    "What are you going to do? Little puffed up rooster. You think you benefit this community?"
    -------

Original Post:
    https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?p=947781
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Undefined View Post
    Ha, good, and? It's the idiots who don't do anything to benefit this community that are annoyed by the ones who actually care.

Also, attack BraK one more time, and see what happens. I dare you.
    What are you going to do? Little puffed up rooster. You think you benefit this community? I regularly see you flaming some new user and telling them to leave the site. Seriously, who the **** do you think you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus
    You got my protection for this purpose.
    = Outranked
    Just leave my thread.

Quote Originally Posted by kingarabian View Post
    Yall have to understand that when we give out infractions here, it's for you're own good
    Whhhhaaat lol? I've had a lot of experience with cops and speeding tickets. I go to court on practically every ticket, and normally win about half of them. I know that cops are not the good guys they pretend to be, they regularly lie in court about the circumstances. They even give me tickets for going 3 miles over. That's abuse, not justice. Cops are needed for crimes like murder, not for things like inconsequential things like speeding tickets.

About Timer, his infraction seems like a sore spot around here. I didn't know the dude, but every time I mention it to a mod they start raging about me not knowing the full story. I know what I see, and I see that he got an infraction for saying "Have fun ". There's no explaining that.

1. Respect

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
    SRL-Forums
    @ BigShark
    I'm really not scared of you. You're one of the mindless drones that I despise. A brotherhood of crooks.

As everyone can see, I am willing to take the infractions and the negative reputation for this cause. If you people can not see corruption before your eyes, then I can't make the blind man see.
    Peace.
    Last edited by Swagger; 03-02-2012 at 01:59 AM.

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

S1N memes are annoying and it has cursing in it.
    Yeah it was just a congratulation and but still broke rules.

I'd have just given you a warning for it.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Quoted
    267 Post(s)

Who is BigShark..?
    STOP PM'ING ME

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quoted
    164 Post(s)

Only 1 of them is an actual infraction. The first one BraK gave you and mine were "Warning"s.

Also, now I regret just giving you a warning. I was nice as an infraction would of landed you in a nice temp ban.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@ BigShark
    I'm really not scared of you. You're one of the mindless drones that I despise. A brotherhood of crooks.

As everyone can see, I am willing to take the infractions and the negative reputation for this cause. If you people can not see corruption before your eyes, then I can't make the blind man see.
    Peace.
    There is no conspiracy, it's just a botting community, I promise. Big Brother isn't reading all of our PM's, really, he's not.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    863 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YoHoJo View Post
    S1N memes are annoying and it has cursing in it.
    Yeah it was just a congratulation and but still broke rules.

I'd have just given you a warning for it.
    Meme's are the s... wait nvm, i'll probably get an infraction for that.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information