Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ridiculous infractrions from automaton mods

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Quoted
    267 Post(s)

Leave the memes on 4chan and reddit, where they belong.
    STOP PM'ING ME

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    863 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Leave the memes on 4chan and reddit, where they belong.
    True true

E*, keep in mind that i'm not complaining about the infraction, as Hobbit has said to me before, it's only a point and nothing will come to harm of it.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Flight then please explain mine?
    All i did was congratulate Brak in an enthusiastic fashion.
    I do believe that you, Dgby and Kyle are the only chill mods (from what i've seen), that don't infract at the slightest word.
    I'd have personally gone with a warning or something, after all the post was directed as a compliment. But 'tis BraK's thread, so it's his call.

You understand SRL is an escape from the dime-a-dozen common botting communities where cussing/flaming/spamming/trolling is practically a requirement. Isn't it nice to be among a more mature crowd would give you the benefit of the doubt and give respect to all? Obviously not everyone around here could be said as such, but if no one tries to maintain that atmosphere here then what sets us apart from the other communities?

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think I prefer the dime-a-dozen botting communities. They're better then this Communist site. And yes, it is Communist.

Some people just shouldn't be associated with power. It goes to their heads, they start to think they're God, and if you don't follow on their bandwagon, then they'll smite you lol.

@Dgby
    Sucks I guess. But like I said, a temp ban would affect me very little as I don't bot anymore.

and BigShark isn't one person. It's synonymous with a group of people I despise.

Anyways, I can't hope for much until some intelligent people either become the majority or come into power.

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

Then leave and join them.

Staff does have checks and balances, each other.
    Everyone and anyone who dserves an infraction or warning gets one.
    Staff can see who gives who what and if they disagre they reverse it.
    Staff is expected to follow rules just like everyone else.

Arguing and bashing in this thread won't change anything, nor is it getting you anywhere. And I doubt anyone feels like a god or the 'power' or enforcing rules on a forum for a video game gets to anyone's head.

Just follow the rules from now on, if you have a problem for a warning or infraction first like the person who gave it to you know via PM. If you're still unhappy PM a few others to see what they think about it. If you're still not happy then oh most likely deserved it. Like you said you dont care about them so then just leave it alone.

Let's just stop this thread, follow rules, and do above actions if you have a problem.
    This thread is going nowhere.

And please don't make another one.....

You said
    Anyways, I can't hope for much until some intelligent people either become the majority or come into power.
    so whenever you think that is, feel free to come back.

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

Was hoping this wouldn't happen...
    You have no right to close my thread. Do you think that every time someone complains about staff you can close it? The thread was in a designated section for staff, and I would like it to be reopened.
    You're part of this conspiracy, shame.

Either that, or I would like everything that I have received from writing the thread to be reversed. I am willing to take the consequences from going against the flow, but I'm not willing to take negative rep and infractions for something that doesn't exist anymore.

I hope you reconsider and attempt to be fair. If you ask me, I was quite polite and fair during the writing of my thread.

~Swagger

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    I think I prefer the dime-a-dozen botting communities. They're better then this Communist site. And yes, it is Communist.
    Aha! You won't fool me any longer! Clearly this is a troll thread.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I went from being slightly irritated to fully outraged at this....

Swagger, you are not being a "hero" at all, you are the one being immature. Is it really a conspiracy if people from EVERY sect. of SRL agree that you have taken this too far? You are trying to act as a martyr in a war you have created.

Nothing has been accomplished by this besides creating a hostile environment. You continue to ignore ANY attempt to end this peacefully and throw it off as "an act of the conspiracy". YoHo tried to do the mature thing by closing this thread to prevent flaming in our community, yet you wanted it re-opened. Tell me then, who is the one creating problems then?

Currently: Working on Defending&Attacking in my Castle-Wars Script
    Project Rebuild: 90M/170M

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Haha, I don't regularly flame anyone, it's the people who decide to be idiots and don't follow the rules that I have zero tolerance for. Who do I think I am? Oh, I think I'm Kyle, that's who.

You're causing a big fuss over nothing.

Ha, thanks Sin
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.
    { MSI Phoenix || SRL Stats Sigs || Paste || Scripts || Quotes || Graphics }

When posting a bug, please post debug! Help us, help you!

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

Hey you guys I've got an idea. Since this is going nowhere and it seems like swagger is not going to change his viewpoint and we all know the staff does a great job and there is no conspiracy (ROFL conspiracy to do what...?) let's all just STOP POSTING and feeding the fire.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by josh81193 View Post
    Aha! You won't fool me any longer! Clearly this is a troll thread.
    Thank you YoHoJo
    No this is not a troll thread. I do not have the time to do such things.
    Let me put things out simply from now on.

I believe that there is a lot of injustice going around. I believe that BraK wronged me with his infractions, as did Dyk1923 or whatever his name is.
    Staff members give newer users infractions in the blink of an eye, while turning their face when another person does something wrong. I also think that many of these infractions are over exaggerated. I mean cussing? Comon, how many people here at -13?
    Basically this seems like a pointless battle, even to me, but I'm not one to give up.

@PatDuffy
    Are you foreal lol? A "hero"?
    Nah. I'm just not someone who rides on other people's nuts.
    Last edited by Swagger; 03-02-2012 at 03:15 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Wow, lol.. I personally would admit the mistake and withdraw the infraction where he quoted someone else, as that does not break any site rules that I am aware of.

The point isnt about "whats the big deal about getting an infraction"?, its about how certain situations are handled with a personal vandeta.. it's not professional.. I have the same problem with the admins in my runescape clan.

Im just glad there are a few good moderators on here.
    A lot get offended very easily and resort to their banning powers for revenge oh honor.
    Though ive never personally seen this, it's just a rule of thumb.
    its the same with every forum..

All in all, this is an L0l thread i give it two thumbs up, sitting back and reading from my computer screen and watching everyone get all rowed up. hahaha. None of this is going to matter when your 30, so why waste precious time on it now?

[i probably will not come back to this thread, so quoting me would be useless, you'll just be quoting air]
    Last edited by exilednoob; 03-02-2012 at 03:28 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nah. I'm just not someone who rides on other people's nuts.
    I retract ALL of my previous statements. LMAO. In any case congratulations you got the thread re-opened. I hope you get whatever your trying to accomplish by keeping this thread alive. (Which is nothing)
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” - John Lennon

Current Goal: 99/99 Def. 99/99 HP

Melee Maxed Goal Complete!

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quoted
    164 Post(s)

My warning was justified, You insulted Kyle.
    If you don't bot and you're not at least trying to be part of the community, Why are you here?
    Also this thread should be closed, and no you should not have any rep/warnings/infractions reversed because of the close.
    You still broke those rules just because we close the place where you broke them doesn't mean you didn't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by exilednoob View Post
    Wow, lol.. I personally would admit the mistake and withdraw the infraction where he quoted someone else, as that does not break any site rules that I am aware of.

The point isnt about "whats the big deal about getting an infraction"?, its about how certain situations are handled with a personal vandeta.. it's not professional.. I have the same problem with the admins in my runescape clan.

Im just glad there are a few good moderators on here.
    A lot get offended very easily and resort to their banning powers for revenge oh honor.
    Though ive never personally seen this, it's just a rule of thumb.
    its the same with every forum..

All in all, this is an L0l thread i give it two thumbs up, sitting back and reading from my computer screen and watching everyone get all rowed up. hahaha. None of this is going to matter when your 30, so why waste precious time on it now?
    The only reason it hasn't been reversed is because of this thread.
    BraK has already said if he would of just pmed him and asked him to relook at it, he would have noticed his mistake.

Dg's Small Procedures | IRC Quotes
    Thank Wishlah for my nice new avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by IRC
    [22:12:05] <Dgby714> Im agnostic
    [22:12:36] <Blumblebee> :O ...you can read minds

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dgby714 View Post
    My warning was justified, You insulted Kyle.
    If you don't bot and you're not at least trying to be part of the community, Why are you here?
    Also this thread should be closed, and no you should not have any rep/warnings/infractions reversed because of the close.
    You still broke those rules just because we close the place where you broke them doesn't mean you didn't do it.

The only reason it hasn't been reversed is because of this thread.
    BraK has already said if he would of just pmed him and asked him to relook at it, he would have noticed his mistake.
    That's such a lie. I've PM'd him multiple times and just been ignored. Don't spout garbage lies like that aimed to teach me a lesson.

No it wasn't, don't lie to yourself. You were just trying to get back at me without going out too much on the limb.
    Last edited by Swagger; 03-02-2012 at 03:48 AM.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quoted
    164 Post(s)

That's such a lie. I've PM'd him multiple times and just been ignored. Don't spout garbage lies like that aimed to teach me a lesson.

No it wasn't, don't lie to yourself. You were just trying to get back at me without going out too much on the limb.
    Now how did you ask? Were you being rude when you pm'd him?

Dg's Small Procedures | IRC Quotes
    Thank Wishlah for my nice new avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by IRC
    [22:12:05] <Dgby714> Im agnostic
    [22:12:36] <Blumblebee> :O ...you can read minds

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    238 Post(s)

Yoho leave that as an infraction, Sin has had multiple language warnings, yet he doesn't change his actions. Lamesawse.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    863 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cause View Post
    Yoho leave that as an infraction, Sin has had multiple language warnings, yet he doesn't change his actions. Lamesawse.
    Y up insult me nd cawl me lame?????
    Infraction plz.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Undefined View Post
    Ha, good, and? It's the idiots who don't do anything to benefit this community that are annoyed by the ones who actually care.
    Have to disagree with you there. ggzz posted his annoyance and he's just released 3 amazing script, which alternate world is it that ggzz doesn't benefit this community...?????
    Nearly maxed, woowweee.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)

Looking at your reaction here, I find that infraction quite appropriate, S1n; If you had just PMed BraK about it or reported the PM, then I would have been against the infraction..

All this childish posts complaining about your infractions only makes it worse. Man up and act like an adult, and you'll see your "problems" vanish..

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)

BraK didn't infract sin :/

"Sometimes User's don't need the Answer spelled out with Code. Sometimes all they need is guidance and explanation of the logic to get where they are going."

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by momotron View Post
    Have to disagree with you there. ggzz posted his annoyance and he's just released 3 amazing script, which alternate world is it that ggzz doesn't benefit this community...?????
    You took my words too literally, Swagger hasn't done ANYTHING to benefit this community. ggzz on the other hand has, is a great scripter
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.
    { MSI Phoenix || SRL Stats Sigs || Paste || Scripts || Quotes || Graphics }

When posting a bug, please post debug! Help us, help you!

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    863 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BraK View Post
    BraK didn't infract sin :/
    This.
    BraK actually gave me positive rep for it ^.^

It was Cause.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kyle, I'm trying to do something now. Something this community has obviously done wrong for too long. There is no checks and balances in this site, and you can literally be infracted for saying anything.
    You on the other hand are a negative influence. You agree with everything the higher authorities do (without consideration), and even have the balls to tell newer inexperienced users to leave. Users that have great potential, and are just asking silly questions everyone asked at one point or another. And I see that to answer these questions, you could do it in 10 words or less with minimum effort, yet you choose to discourage and flame them. Get a reality check bro.

Meanwhile, you call people on this thread "idiots" repeatedly, and I bet you you haven't gotten a infraction. Hypocrisy at it's greatest.
    Grow up kid.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    238 Post(s)

Ok Swagger, something to take into account: All of the SSRL and above (but also including some SRL members) have been here FOREVER, so please take that into consideration, we love this site, it's our online baby.
    Also, when you talk like this:
    and even have the balls to tell newer inexperienced users to leave
    and
    Grow up kid.
    Your words instantly become hollow to me, because I am annoyed. You can't reach someone your annoying.

Anyways, what script are you working on? Something for the community? Maybe a little something to balance out that negative rep?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information