Thread: VB.Net project help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Default VB.Net project help

I have to make a windows form application using vb.net(yes it has to be vb.net), so fire away with your ideas and maybe some links to some tuts as well, but keep in mind that this project has to be finished in 6-7 weeks.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Oh that's easy! What does the form have to do? Add me on MSN/Skype and I can help walk you through everything. Anytime between 8AM - 8PM EST I'll be at the office, so hop on IRC and I'll be there
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.
    { MSI Phoenix || SRL Stats Sigs || Paste || Scripts || Quotes || Graphics }

When posting a bug, please post debug! Help us, help you!

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

I've been working with vb.net quite a bit too, actually; it's pretty simple stuff.
    Home and learn has a pretty good tut on making applications.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

Is this for a computer science class? Some good ones I've seen for computer classes are poker games, chat programs, other types of card games as well. I can see by the thread date that this was probably already due, but it doesn't help to learn some more If you need any help shoot me a pm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A way you can really encompass everything from a course is to make some kind of little interpreted scripter. All you have to do is parse some type of sudo code you create and make each command do different things. I've done that each year for any programming classes, just gradually adding new bits and commands onto the program. 100% on each so far

Thread Information