Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Runescape Classic Private Server Development

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

BETA has been released!

Also I see trust factor is a problem and if you are old school classic players and played RSC Servers in the past then you will know what I am saying.

Project RSC has joined forced with the old RSCAngel team AKA Ko9,xEnt, Necroth and so on.

If you see, we purchased the old RSCAngel.org domain for $500 as it was premium to show that this is the real deal.

Check here for BETA release:
    Last edited by BraK; 10-09-2012 at 09:10 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Why would we do this when we already have RSC Emulation?
    Emulation is pretty badass for people who play classic. You dont level too fast, dont level too slow. Leveling is absolutely perfect and they even have Runecrafting skill. Also has a huge player base.

Wasted time imo, but hey i respect the work your putting in, and good luck

EDIT: Im not downloading a separate client.
    Add a webclient and I will play and bring a few of my friends over.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    624 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wreck View Post
    Code:
    30/07/2012 10:08:32	HTTP filter	archive	http://projectrsc.com/track.js	JS/TrojanDownloader.Iframe.NKE trojan	connection terminated - quarantined		Threat was detected upon access to web by the application: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe.
    this.
    The only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position.

You can contact me via matrix protocol: @grats:grats.win or you can email me at the same domain, any user/email address.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

[Sarcasm]Seems legit.[/Sarcasm]
    Sinking. Always. Sinking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo Da Vinci View Post
    [Sarcasm]Seems legit.[/Sarcasm]

If it does not look legit with 100+ online and a fully coded site with no errors or warnings. Then you are a moron. Stop flaming

Server has officially been release! 100+ online!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratz on release day!
    This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world,
    and men loved the darkness rather than the Light,
    for their deeds were evil.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    159 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rskingdom View Post
    If it does not look legit with 100+ online and a fully coded site with no errors or warnings. Then you are a moron. Stop flaming

Server has officially been release! 100+ online!
    No warnings? Then why did someone get this up there?
    Code:
    30/07/2012 10:08:32	HTTP filter	archive	http://projectrsc.com/track.js	JS/TrojanDownloader.Iframe.NKE trojan	connection terminated - quarantined		Threat was detected upon access to web by the application: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe.
    I'm not even going to open the server's webpage.
    Miner & Urn Crafter & 07 Chicken Killer
    SPS BlindWalk Tutorial

Working on: Nothing

teacher in every art, brought the fire that hath proved to mortals a means to mighty ends

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by litoris View Post
    No warnings? Then why did someone get this up there?
    Code:
    I'm not even going to open the server's webpage.

Because we were working on the site while it was in BETA stage and a feature gave a false positive which was fixed within 1 hour.

Stop being an immature prick and don't bother posting if you have nothing good to say. Check when that was posted, if the server was bad then there would not be 122 players online currently.

infact

Welcome to the Project RSC homepage. We currently have 129 playing the OFFICIAL release of server.

Last edited by rskingdom; 10-07-2012 at 07:31 PM.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rskingdom View Post
    Because we were working on the site while it was in BETA stage and a feature gave a false positive which was fixed within 1 hour.

Stop being an immature prick and don't bother posting if you have nothing good to say. Check when that was posted, if the server was bad then there would not be 122 players online currently.
    Call me a prick if you want, but I don't believe you. It doesn't matter how many players you say are online. The only way we could verify this would be buy going to your site and allowing access, and if it was a driveby, it would be too late to stop it. The main issue for me is your credibility.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    538 Post(s)

honestly - I feel sorry for the kid, he is trying to adv a website and we are killing him.
    if you think the server is safe then play it by all means, if you think its illegitimate then stay away
    personally I won't be playing on this.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Yeah, but if I think it's illegitimate I also don't want any villavu members being taken in, maybe I'm being over-protective though .

And, if it is legitimate I welcome him to prove that to us. For me, making a new account here and only using it to advertise your new rsps isn't a good start.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BMWxi View Post
    Yeah, but if I think it's illegitimate I also don't want any villavu members being taken in, maybe I'm being over-protective though .

And, if it is legitimate I welcome him to prove that to us. For me, making a new account here and only using it to advertise your new rsps isn't a good start.
    How else is he going to prove to you that his server is legit when you're bashing it and you haven't even visited the website for yourself?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information