Thread: Thanks to all the smart*** people of SRL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default Thanks to all the smart*** people of SRL.

When I'm reading around the forums and I see kids not being able to formulate sentences, I want to say something so bad but I never do. Then, whenever I see someone pointing it out with a sarcastic tone, it just makes my fucking day.

Thanks, smartasses, don't stop!

(What made me make this thread was a recent response by footballjds and another by 'Toxin.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Wat

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shstiger2009 View Post
    When I'm reading around the forums and I see kids not being able to formulate sentences, I want to say something so bad but I never do. Then, whenever I see someone pointing it out with a sarcastic tone, it just makes my fucking day.

Thanks, smartasses, don't stop!

(What made me make this thread was a recent response by footballjds and another by 'Toxin.)

hell yeah, i'm sorta famous

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by footballjds View Post

hell yeah, i'm sorta famous
    Hahaha, I know I'm not the only one who appreciates this either.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shstiger2009 View Post
    Hahaha, I know I'm not the only one who appreciates this either.
    you're not. I wish we had a rule about formulating at least one semi-proper sentence per post... I can't understand half these people and if I can it's because I spent 10 minutes staring in disbelief...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

You buffoons and pretend-porpoises can barely understand the nuances of our amalgamation, our collection of titbits of grammar and vocabulary from those long extinct and those still present, of a language, yet seek to throw the first stone? Balderdash, I cry! For when one mutters in that exquisite dialect you do seek, you cry Uncle and Parley, overstating the understanding and understating the standing orders. For shame. For shame...
    By reading this signature you agree that mixster is superior to you in each and every way except the bad ways but including the really bad ways.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mixster View Post
    You buffoons and pretend-porpoises can barely understand the nuances of our amalgamation, our collection of titbits of grammar and vocabulary from those long extinct and those still present, of a language, yet seek to throw the first stone? Balderdash, I cry! For when one mutters in that exquisite dialect you do seek, you cry Uncle and Parley, overstating the understanding and understating the standing orders. For shame. For shame...
    I’m no wag, nor am I a self-proclaimed porpoise. You're funny mixster.
    But i'd say an English teacher would have an issue with this sentence: "You buffoons and pretend-porpoises can barely understand the nuances of our amalgamation, our collection of titbits of grammar and vocabulary from those long extinct and those still present, of a language, yet seek to throw the first stone?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

But i'd say an English teacher would have an issue with this sentence: "You buffoons and pretend-porpoises can barely understand the nuances of our amalgamation, our collection of titbits of grammar and vocabulary from those long extinct and those still present, of a language, yet seek to throw the first stone?"
    He talks old-english.
    I think he plays to many role playing games to much.

I met a guy like him once in real life. It was annoying.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Nah, it's just really epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Overtime View Post
    He talks old-english.
    I think he plays to many role playing games to much.

I met a guy like him once in real life. It was annoying.
    Since I measure my worth based on your opinion, this one really hurt me, deep down inside. That you know me so well from all the times we've talked, laughed, simply lived with each other makes it all the harder to bare. Meenie.
    By reading this signature you agree that mixster is superior to you in each and every way except the bad ways but including the really bad ways.

Thread Information