Thread: Anyone have an extra Classic Account?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face Anyone have an extra Classic Account?

I started playing in 2006, 2 years after runescape 2 came out. I have always been curious about how Runescape Classic looked/played. I wish there was a way i could play it for a few days without someone giving me their username and password. Anyway, if anyone has (or knows about) a RS Classic account they don't use anymore please PM me! I would buy it off you for a reasonable amount. I used to have a post count of 50+, and many private messages, but they have apparently been deleted. I haven't visited Simba for a selveral months (a shame) and just returned yesterday. I'm a college student so botting/playing RS is not my biggest priority. I am not tring to leach, spam, or break any rules. I do not want to steal anyone's account. Just wan't to experience RS Classic before Jagex completely scraps it. Thanks

PS: question: if a RS Classic FTP account that was created before the release of RS 2, is upgraded to mebers, can RS Classic be accessed? or must a account have had a membership subscription prior to the realse of RS Classic?

I know what your thinking.....:

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

You have only 2 posts Mate, not sure if anyone would lend it to you; Try becoming more active and build a rep! How did your post count get erased? Did you have a other account that had 50+ posts? Also, we are SRL not simba; Just a heads up!

-Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks,

I will be more active. I never really got into Simba that much till after the bot nuke. A few months ago all the SRL scripts ran poorly and crashed frequently. I've been busy with life, so I have been inactive in both the RS and SRL community. I'm tring to get ZMI Extreme script to work for me now but it won't seem to remove pure essence from the bank. (Just says "stoping script-no essence) Anyway did anyone else have their post count reset to zero? In the last few months? Is that what happens when you have an inactive account. (Oh, and this is the only account i have made here.)

- peace

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheRSGuy View Post
    Thanks,

I will be more active. I never really got into Simba that much till after the bot nuke. A few months ago all the SRL scripts ran poorly and crashed frequently. I've been busy with life, so I have been inactive in both the RS and SRL community. I'm tring to get ZMI Extreme script to work for me now but it won't seem to remove pure essence from the bank. (Just says "stoping script-no essence) Anyway did anyone else have their post count reset to zero? In the last few months? Is that what happens when you have an inactive account. (Oh, and this is the only account i have made here.)

- peace
    No, i was inactive for several years, i never had my posts or anything reset.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

try a runescape classic private server. It will probably be more fun than playing actual runescape classic since the real one is so dead now days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the suggestion mate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jagex_Fagex View Post
    No, i was inactive for several years, i never had my posts or anything reset.

Word, I just logged on today after probably a good year or two, and I bet my stats will be the same after this reply is done posting.

EDIT: And I was right!! lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Your account is 1 year old. Your posts never get reset. I was inactive for 3 years. still have all stats

Thread Information