Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sorry simba but this site fails

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default Sorry simba but this site fails

Scripts suck, they dont do anything correctly, and you guys rarely have any scripts too, wasted so much time downloading this shit and finding good scripts, but unfortunately they all SUCK balls.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They have been working fine for me. Maybe you don't know how to read directions. But it's okay, you can download a "bot" that will steal your account.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Make you own scripts

Your not forced to stay.
    "Logic never changes, just the syntax" - Kyle Undefined?

Remember, The Edit Button Is There For A Reason!!!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by esaesa View Post
    Scripts suck, they dont do anything correctly, and you guys rarely have any scripts too, wasted so much time downloading this shit and finding good scripts, but unfortunately they all SUCK balls.
    leecher ftw mate, i never had big troubles with any scripts, and if i did, i asked nicely if somebody could help me out instead of well yea insulting the entire community, but ye as Yago said, no one is forcing you to stay

Semtex

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Unfortunate, I run multiple 5+ hour proggies on many of my accounts. In fact my latest (View: Battle of the bots #3)
    Multiple skills to level 75, and nearly 90 combat from an account with nothing.

You must be doing something wrong, or are not using the scripts correctly, sorry for your loss. Hope you find some better site, with no virus's like Simba here at Villavu.

I would stray away from closed source reflection/injection bots, chances are they are filled with virus's.

As Yago said, maybe try making your own scripts it isn't too complicated. I am sure you will be able to do it!

Anyway, good luck with what ever you choose to do.
    Btw: 1000'th post! Hmm, I feel like I wasted the moment :P

Anti-Leech Movement Prevent Leeching Spread the word
    Insanity 60 Days (Killer workout)
    XoL Blog (Workouts/RS/Misc)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by R4nd0m View Post
    Unfortunate, I run multiple 5+ hour proggies on many of my accounts. In fact my latest (View: Battle of the bots #3)

You must be doing something wrong, or are not using the scripts correctly, sorry for your loss. Hope you find some better site, with no virus's like Simba here at Villavu.

I would stray away from closed source reflection/injection bots, chances are they are filled with virus's.

As Yago said, maybe try making your own scripts it isn't too complicated. I am sure you will be able to do it!

Grats on 1000 posts mate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i question as to how this guy has a better rep than me........

if you dont like to scripts learn how to script your own....thats the entire point

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Look no further - http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?p=958916

I hope you find your way in injection bots
    Current activity: Recovering from vacation
    - Nulla pars vitae vacare officio potest -
    SRL membership? Can I buy that?
    Scripts - AGS - SWF - WAR - EMS - W100S-EM
    If you need scripting help, you can pm me. Remember, if you need help you have to ask for it properly though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Seeing as this thread is going somewhere grats mate
    "Logic never changes, just the syntax" - Kyle Undefined?

Remember, The Edit Button Is There For A Reason!!!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

See ya, have fun getting your account wiped somewhere else
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.
    { MSI Phoenix || SRL Stats Sigs || Paste || Scripts || Quotes || Graphics }

When posting a bug, please post debug! Help us, help you!

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1094 Post(s)

You wont be missed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Y u no learn to script

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

Sounds like you're just angry because you can't get things to work right but hundreds of other people do.

Do realize we are a teahing/learning community first and botting second.
    Many of the public scripts avaiable, although good and worked hard on, you must understand many are also made by people who are just learning or done are even outdated.

Read the fist posts, see when it was last updated, read recent posts/feedback and ten you can easily tell which scripts are good and run well.

You should be grateful for what you are given for free and open source, use what you can, give feedback for what's broken to it can get fixed.

You complaining like this is unacceptable! If you dont appreciate the hard work people do don't complain about it! You have done nothing for this community besides leech or you are in no position to complain.

Maybe if ou actually learned to script you could 1) fix broken scripts and 2) hmm help the community and yourself by making your own!? And if you apply for membership and get in you will get access to the even better member scripts!

You get out what you put in.
    Work hard, give feedback, contribute, and maybe you'll be happier here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Mate Im very new to this community, and i was just like u at the start. I honestly thought simba wasnt for me and just wanted powerbot back. But when u get involved in this awesome community and see the care and respect u get from the new members all the way to the admins, it makes u love it. I promise u wont find a better community then simba! They wont lie with fake release dates, kill the site and work for jagex, or wipe ur bank. U post feedback and someone WILL assist u! Simba is the strongest botting communty for everyone in it! Love all u guys
    "The holy grail is to spend less time making the picture then it takes poeple to look at it"- Banksy

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YoHoJo View Post
    Sounds like you're just angry because you can't get things to work right but hundreds of other people do.

Many of the public scripts avaiable, although good and worked hard on, you must understand many are also made by people who are just learning or done are even outdated.

Read the fist posts, see when it was last updated, read recent posts/feedback and ten you can easily tell which scripts are good and run well.

You should be grateful for what you are given for free and open source, use what you can, give feedback for what's broken to it can get fixed.

You complaining like this is unacceptable! If you dont appreciate the hard work people do don't complain about it! You have done nothing for this community besides leech or you are in no position to complain.

Maybe if ou actually learned to script you could 1) fix broken scripts and 2) hmm help the community and yourself by making your own!? And if you apply for membership and get in you will get access to the even better member scripts!

That pretty much sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by bloopa1 View Post
    Mate Im very new to this community, and i was just like u at the start. I honestly thought simba wasnt for me and just wanted powerbot back. But when u get involved in this awesome community and see the care and respect u get from the new members all the way to the admins, it makes u love it. I promise u wont find a better community then simba! They wont lie with fake release dates, kill the site and work for jagex, or wipe ur bank. U post feedback and someone WILL assist u! Simba is the strongest botting communty for everyone in it! Love all u guys
    Glad you like it here, my friend. It's always nice to hear positive feedback, ya know?

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YoHoJo View Post

Well said! +rep

Congratz on your 1000'th post!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Dont let impatient leeches make u guys think u arent doing an increadible job! U are very apreciated!
    "The holy grail is to spend less time making the picture then it takes poeple to look at it"- Banksy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i love this site, you sir suck =D hahaha

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    116 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Stoj View Post
    i question as to how this guy has a better rep than me........

if you dont like to scripts learn how to script your own....thats the entire point
    How do you check reps o.O

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

I'd like to help you Mate, pm me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

It happens to all newbies, you need to learn how these scripts work, how to modify these for your needs,...
    Just search trhough tutorials, practise a bit scriptting,...

If you need help I can try to help you, I think almost everyone will be disposed to help. But you shouldn't ay that the scripts aren't good when you haven't tried it enough.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Moved to the BBQ pit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cya leecher and try epicbot, so many people got their account stole, Gl with find another ''bot''
    Simba is forever the best community !
    Sorry for my bad english, i'm french

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

they are all this people insulting simba. in spanish we have a say: "a caballo regalado no se le ve el diente"
    it means to a free given horse you might not see the teeth wich means if something its free (and open) dont try to demand anything of quality. But btw Villavus comunity and scripts rule! they are the best, when i started using simba they werent very good, but with the feedback and efort of all people it has grown! and has vecome a very cool website. with very good script like ivy vanquisher or AZK

NOW HEAR US ROAR!
    you can buy me, my work, my goals, even you can buy my spirit, but Theres something youll never buy. my indomitable thirst of life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry that we are a teaching community not a stealing one go somewhere else

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information