Thread: The most used 07 botting clients?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Default The most used 07 botting clients?

I know that for EoC the most used botting client is probably Powerbot's RSBot.

But what about 07? Does it even have many sites helping you bot since its so new? and if so is SIMBA leading the way in botting?

Anyone know of any other working bots for 07?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Tribot is the only other botting site I know of that works for 07 although @NKN is working on an injection bot for 07 last I knew.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    717 Post(s)

TRiBot
    OSBot
    WeBot
    Simba
    VInsert

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

and all those are currently up letting 07ers bot?

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    717 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane900 View Post
    and all those are currently up letting 07ers bot?
    Yes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

simba > all, you just need to know how to use it. I can't think of one thing that can't be scripted with simba. The randoms can even be scripted. I have been thinking of attempting a molly random solver but thats another thread.

I believe tribot is the most used 07 bot, which isn't exactly a positive. I have heard of many bans from tribot, probably because jagex is mainly looking for them. With simba and discreet scripts, ban rate is damn near 0

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

I learned just enough pascal to try and script a working green dragonkiller and it sort of worked apart from the walking from edge bank to drags. Uses glory to tele to edge, but i was just adding onto how you said anything can be scripted with simba. The progress on the randoms seems kinda slow though, have these other bot sites got randoms down and working?

I always see 2-3 players in every world botting at the skeletons and rats at barrows and from what I've heard its all Tribot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bob_dole View Post
    With simba and discreet scripts, ban rate is damn near 0
    I guess its mainly because you have to babysit Simba.. because there are no script you can run for few hours without babysiting it, because it will fail at random after few minutes..

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bob_dole View Post
    simba > all, you just need to know how to use it. I can't think of one thing that can't be scripted with simba. The randoms can even be scripted. I have been thinking of attempting a molly random solver but thats another thread.

I believe tribot is the most used 07 bot, which isn't exactly a positive. I have heard of many bans from tribot, probably because jagex is mainly looking for them. With simba and discreet scripts, ban rate is damn near 0
    That's absolutely right. We have the ability to create scripts to do any task we want, of course it's all possible with Simba. No doubt we have the ability to solve all random events using a simple combination of math and color; this has been done before, why not now? We just need to focus more attention into creating random-solvers. Everything is possible because Simba sees what we, as users, see. Teach Simba to react to in-game events as would a human. Sure this takes time to create but if you're really that determined to have a script work perfect for you, it can be accomplished by simple logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel002 View Post
    I guess its mainly because you have to babysit Simba.. because there are no script you can run for few hours without babysiting it, because it will fail at random after few minutes..
    A few scripts have gone 5-10 hours that I know of. The time a script is able to run is determined by 1) Script quality, 2) How much XP / Items the task yields over time, 3) Which random events are triggered, and 4) The quality of the random-solvers.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Thread Information