Thread: Stats vars?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Default Stats vars?

I added variables to my script, 945, although the scripts page(public view) shows no variables. Individual commits will show variables(public view), but I cant see the scripts variables overall. I did add variables from the 'Manage' page, and they do show up on that page as added.

Also, the stats API shows my script has no variables. Is this a glitch? Or an error on my part.
    My scripts: LunarPlanker
    ---
    My Utilities: Cross Platform, Open Source, SPS Path Generator

Join the Unoficial SRL Skype Group by clicking here, or visiting this thread.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I am getting the same for my script here: http://stats.villavu.com/script/941 but a commit here: http://stats.villavu.com/commit/11822030 shows that things should have been added

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

There's an issue with the cache for the stats, Wizzup? will fix it when he has time
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.
    { MSI Phoenix || SRL Stats Sigs || Paste || Scripts || Quotes || Graphics }

When posting a bug, please post debug! Help us, help you!

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Undefined View Post
    There's an issue with the cache for the stats, Wizzup? will fix it when he has time
    Oo ok, I must have missed that. Thanks for clearing that up, Kyle Unspecified.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Oo ok, I must have missed that. Thanks for clearing that up, Kyle Unspecified.
    I was talking to him about it in IRC, it's just an issue of finding the time to do it

Unspecified? That's not very nerdy...
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Last I heard he was still in college. That was a while ago though, But i don't doubt hes busy. He has all of srl to manage ;]
    ---

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

He has a job now

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Ive missed alot since I was previously here
    ---

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Unspecified? That's not very nerdy...
    I felt like taking a cheap shot. Oh if only Daniel was here, I'm sure he'd be throwing some insults my way lol...

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Quoted
    130 Post(s)

He has a job now
    Not really, just assistant at University classes. Anyway, I might get round to doing this tomorrow, but it involves database changes. I also wanted to take the opportunity to basically rewrite everything, but that would probably take several more hours. I'll keep you guys updated.

The best way to contact me is by email, which you can find on my website: http://wizzup.org
    I also get email notifications of private messages, though.

Simba (on Twitter | Group on Villavu | Website | Stable/Unstable releases
    Documentation | Source | Simba Bug Tracker on Github and Villavu )

My (Blog | Website)

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Ah, I thought you got a job, I remember you said you were looking. Anyway, no rush, I know it's hard to find time to get stuff done

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

We can wait =]
    ---

Thread Information