Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SPS 2.0 Beta ~ TESTING NEEDED

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

I'm using Wolygons tool, and I'm using the main map image that came with the SPS 2.0 download. Walking from Seers bank to Magics is still messed up in SPS 2.0. I even tried the images you put on DropBox as well.

I could just be doing something wrong though, and it was late when I was playing with it. I'll do some more later, when I'm fully awake.

That's the underground gem mine in Karamja, that I use in my script Oh that's cool, will be a lot better.
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.
    { MSI Phoenix || SRL Stats Sigs || Paste || Scripts || Quotes || Graphics }

When posting a bug, please post debug! Help us, help you!

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1094 Post(s)

Coh3n, The delay between the points was because of the map, takes near enough 4 seconds to my pos like you said. I cut the map down just so its edgeville dungeon and it works fine apart from the accuracy so I will make my own map again and try again.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Undefined View Post
    I'm using Wolygons tool, and I'm using the main map image that came with the SPS 2.0 download. Walking from Seers bank to Magics is still messed up in SPS 2.0. I even tried the images you put on DropBox as well.

I could just be doing something wrong though, and it was late when I was playing with it. I'll do some more later, when I'm fully awake.

That's the underground gem mine in Karamja, that I use in my script Oh that's cool, will be a lot better.
    I can't test that location unless someone lends me a members account. E: I tested and it walked from Seers Bank to the Magic trees and back without problems. On a side note, the trees have been updated in that area, so MSI's scripts in that area will need to be updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollybest View Post
    Coh3n, The delay between the points was because of the map, takes near enough 4 seconds to my pos like you said. I cut the map down just so its edgeville dungeon and it works fine apart from the accuracy so I will make my own map again and try again.
    4 seconds? Do you have an older computer?
    Last edited by Coh3n; 04-03-2012 at 06:17 PM.

Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1094 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coh3n View Post
    4 seconds? Do you have an older computer?
    Nope.... Only tried on my laptop which has 4gb ram, decent processor and it was 3700ish to get my pos, I made the map smaller just for edge dungeon and it now it takes 300ms :P

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Nope.... Only tried on my laptop which has 4gb ram, decent processor and it was 3700ish to get my pos, I made the map smaller just for edge dungeon and it now it takes 300ms :P
    Yeah, the smaller the maps, the faster the algorithm is.

I'm thinking some of the larger maps may need to be split up. There are some that are quite large. Splitting some of them up will most likely help with accuracy as well. I would really like to split them all up properly and put into folders. I wonder if we can loop through directories with Simba and search for a file name? That would mean we wouldn't need to specify a surface in SPS_Setup.

Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1094 Post(s)

I'm thinking some of the larger maps may need to be split up. There are some that are quite large. Splitting some of them up will most likely help with accuracy as well. I would really like to split them all up properly and put into folders. I wonder if we can loop through directories with Simba and search for a file name? That would mean we wouldn't need to specify a surface in SPS_Setup.
    That could work, I guess that's where the 500x500 map size came about but for the underground edgeville map you could cut so much useless places out of that there's things that will never ever get used.

Edit: I highly doubt it but is there anything on SRL that would grab the minimap image and printscreen/save it? Would be very handy for making maps out of minimaps.]

Edit again :P Thanks alot ggzz.
    Last edited by Olly; 04-03-2012 at 11:14 PM.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Quoted
    494 Post(s)

I wonder if we can loop through directories with Simba and search for a file name?\

Here is an example of getFiles: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread....668#post973668

You could also look into:
    FileExist
    DirectoryExist
    GetDirectories
    OpenFile
    Working on: Tithe Farmer

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    242 Post(s)

Simba Code:
    function FindFile(SearchPath: String; Filename: String; out dir: String): Boolean;
    var
      Folders, Files: TStringArray;
      i, h: Integer;
    begin
      Result := False;
      dir := '';

if (SearchPath[High(SearchPath)] <> '/') then
        SearchPath := SearchPath + '/';

Files := GetFiles(SearchPath, Replace(ExtractFileExt(Filename), '.', '', [rfReplaceAll]));
      for i := 0 to High(Files) do
        if (Lowercase(Filename) = Lowercase(Files[i])) then
        begin
          Result := True;
          dir := SearchPath + Filename;
          Exit;
        end;

Folders := GetDirectories(SearchPath);
      if Length(Folders) > 0 then
      begin
        for h := 0 to High(Folders) do
        begin
          Result := FindFile(SearchPath + Folders[h], Filename, dir);
          if Result then Exit;
        end;
      end;
    end;
    Last edited by mormonman; 04-03-2012 at 08:32 PM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

I've already updated the Yew and Magic trees I guess I'm just doing something wrong then :/
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

That could work, I guess that's where the 500x500 map size came about but for the underground edgeville map you could cut so much useless places out of that there's things that will never ever get used.

Edit: I highly doubt it but is there anything on SRL that would grab the minimap image and printscreen/save it? Would be very handy for making maps out of minimaps.
    Simba Code:
    program SPS_MapMaker;
    {$DEFINE SMART}
    {$I SRL/SRL.Simba}
    {$I SRL/SRL/Misc/Debug.Simba}

Procedure GetMinimap(Name: String);
    var
      TPA, Draw: TPointArray;
      TIA: TIntegerArray;
      I, BMP: Integer;
    begin
      BMP:= CreateBitmap(MMX2 - MMX1 + 1, MMY2 - MMY1 + 1);
      TPA:= TPAFromBox(MMBox);
      FilterPointsPie(TPA, 0.0, 360.0, 0.0, 75.0, MMCX, MMCY);
      TIA:= GetColors(TPA);

TPA:= TPAFromBox(IntToBox(0, 0, MMX2 - MMX1, MMY2 - MMY1));
      DrawTPABitmap(BMP, TPA, 16777215);
      FilterPointsPie(TPA, 0.0, 360.0, 0.0, 75.0, (MMX2 - MMX1)/2, (MMY2 - MMY1)/2);

For I:= 0 To High(TPA) do
      begin
        SetLength(DRAW, 1);
        Draw[0]:= TPA[I];
        DrawTPABitmap(BMP, Draw, TIA[I]);
      end;

DebugBitmap(BMP);
      SaveBitmap(BMP, 'C:/Users/Brandon/Desktop/' + Name + '.bmp');
      FreeBitmap(BMP);
    end;

var
      I: Integer;

begin
      Smart_Server := 72;
      Smart_Members := True;
      Smart_Signed := True;
      Smart_SuperDetail := False;

SetupSRL;
      while true do
      begin
        wait(1000);
        while (Not SMARTENABLED) do
          wait(1);
        GetMinimap('MM' + ToStr(I));
        Inc(I);
      end;
    end.

@Coh3n yes.. it I put the uhh bank and altar path and altar on that one map.. Still Got the separate pieces if u want that instead.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Edit: I highly doubt it but is there anything on SRL that would grab the minimap image and printscreen/save it? Would be very handy for making maps out of minimaps.
    It could be done, but as far as I know, it doesn't already exist.

Thanks, mormonman, that should help quite a bit. E: I'm still unsure whether I want to do it that way. 1) It would break scripts, and 2) If a scripter set SPS areas like ['10_2', 'essence_mine'], it would mess it up.

Quote Originally Posted by ggzz View Post
    @Coh3n yes.. it I put the uhh bank and altar path and altar on that one map.. Still Got the separate pieces if u want that instead.
    I meant are those separate pieces (the bank and altar path) on maps that are already in SPS?
    Last edited by Coh3n; 04-03-2012 at 11:15 PM.

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

I meant are those separate pieces (the bank and altar path) on maps that are already in SPS?

Uhhh not sure if they're already in SPS.. My SPS folder has yet to update with the new images.. doesn't download so I guess I'll go github it.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

I've already updated the Yew and Magic trees I guess I'm just doing something wrong then :/
    Post the code you're running it with. And I meant updated to look for the new trees. The Seers scripts are (or were) set to only look for the old trees. If you updated that part, then ignore me.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Yeah, I already did that That went out a few days ago.

Here's the test script I'm using, just modified your test in the SPS2.0/test/ folder.

Simba Code:
    program spsTest;
    {$i srl/srl.simba}
    {$i sps/sps.simba}

procedure antiban();
    begin
    end;

var
      t: integer;
      pts: TPointArray;
    begin

activateClient();
      clearDebug();
      setupSRL();

SPS_Debug := true;
      SRL_Procs[SRL_Antiban] := @antiban;
      SPS_Setup(RUNESCAPE_SURFACE, ['6_6', '6_7']);

pts := [Point(2737, 2714), Point(2739, 2769), Point(2729, 2830), Point(2725, 2887), Point(2729, 2953), Point(2717, 3014), Point(2692, 3062), Point(2645, 3062)];
      SPS_WalkPath(pts);
    end.

That should walk from bank to magic trees, but it fails halfway through. It tells me that it has merged the images together, and I can't figure out why it fails when it walks.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Maybe the points are too far apart? Try making them close together, or using SPS_WindWalk (changed to SPS_BlindWalk in the latest version).

I made a lot of updates today so I suggest getting the latest version. I'll post what was changed later tonight.

E: Changes in the most recent version:
    Progress Report:
    Cohen Adair (5):
          Removed SPS_WindPath and replaced it with TPABetweenPoints in SRL. Also renamed SPS_WindWalk to SPS_BlindWalk.
          Fixed SPS_SortAreas. It now properly sorts by columns, then rows.
          Updated RS surface images
          Added an SPS_Accuracy variable (default 4).  The lower the number, the more accurate and slower the algorithm
          Fixed a bug in SPS_MergeAreas that would cause the pieces to sometimes be arranged incorrectly
    Last edited by Coh3n; 04-04-2012 at 01:21 AM.

Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1094 Post(s)

Would just like to say that this is working very very good now, above ground and underground. Walking from edge loadstone into edge bank on w18 (the whole bank is near enough white dots) like a boss :P

Also Kyle Undefined maybe walking to magic tree's is just one of them places in rs where the world map just isnt accurate enough to go by, I did this before Coh3n updated the runescape surface pictures though. Also I see you only have like 9 points, SPS will always look for the furthest away point ive had a path that walked from edge loadstone to edge bank and it had like 20 points :P

Last edited by Olly; 04-04-2012 at 01:43 AM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

I've always used bigger points, and they've always worked. I'll download the latest version and add more points and see if that helps.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

I've always used bigger points, and they've always worked. I'll download the latest version and add more points and see if that helps.
    It's more reliable if you have points closer (20ish pixels) together. With SPS_BlindWalk you don't have to worry about that, though.

E: Fixed another bug. Please download the latest version!
    Last edited by Coh3n; 04-04-2012 at 07:17 PM.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

SPS 2.0 has been released. Expect your SPS to update within an hour.

Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1094 Post(s)

SPS 2.0 has been released. Expect your SPS to update within an hour.

Cheers

Edit: Actually when I went to check it out I had no update, also forced updated it and I still have pre sps2.
    Last edited by Olly; 04-09-2012 at 08:09 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Will test this later, as we could all use more accurate SPS
    I've always found SPS quite reliable now, but Ill test anyway

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Cheers

Edit: Actually when I went to check it out I had no update, also forced updated it and I still have pre sps2.
    I just found out that the SPS updater doesn't work as I thought it did. In other words, I think you have to download SPS 2 manually if you want to use it (you need it to run MSI).

I'm going to make a thread about it right now.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Coh3n I'm not sure if it's just me or everyone but the github links on your OP don't seem to load. None of them loaded up for me, so I dug around a little and came up with this link as a direct download for the zipped SPS 2.0:
    https://github.com/Coh3n/SPS/zipball/master

Edit:
    Also Coh3n, I have a custom map for the Ourania area that's required to run my ZMI-Extreme script. Currently it's named "0_3" in the SPS 1 img directory, but I'd like to adjust to this fit in with SPS 2.0's new system. Perhaps this map could be added to SPS 2.0 by default? If you don't mind I'd like it to be called "ourania_altar", that seems appropriate, no?

Edit #2:
    Just realized there's already an "ourania_altar" map in there, so perhaps this one could be added as "ourania_altar2"?
    Last edited by Flight; 04-13-2012 at 02:18 AM.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

I'll fix the link, and how come you can't use the one that's already there? Or are they different?

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

I combined the normal ourania_altar with a piece of the runescape_surface, so there's no need to swap SPS areas every time the player teleports above ground.

If you'd rather not that's fine, I'll have a file-checker on my script that will download my custom SPS map if it's not already there.

Edit:
    Well it looks like I might have to do 2 different SPS areas, as SPS 2 is really not agreeing with my map, I'm having lots of trouble with it. Let me play around a bit with separate SPS area loading and I'll get back to you.

Edit2:
    Yeah that didn't work either. About half of my walking path returns my position as (-1,-1). I've adjusted the "SPS_MatchesPercent" down to 0.30 so I'd always have a result > -1 X/Y but as a result my tiles are very inconsistent. I'm not sure what else to do, ZMI-Extreme simply won't work with SPS 2. I'm running short on ideas so if you have any do send 'em my way. It would sure be a shame to have to resort to DTM-walking...
    Last edited by Flight; 04-13-2012 at 04:36 AM.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information