Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 159

Thread: [Free] Abu's Graphics Thread

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Somewhere, over the rainbow...
    Posts
    2,277
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

    Default

    Bump, somebody request a sig properly?

    I'm feeling photoshoppy...


    EDIT: Never mind, I'll have a fag first, you can still request though!


    EDIT2:

    Cerylin

    You like?
    Last edited by Abu; 04-22-2012 at 05:27 PM.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,362
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    435 Post(s)

    Default

    Can I request Pips?
    Like these




    Anti-Leech Movement Prevent Leeching Spread the word
    Insanity 60 Days (Killer workout)
    XoL Blog (Workouts/RS/Misc)

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Somewhere, over the rainbow...
    Posts
    2,277
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

    Default

    Sure thing random, I'll work on it.

    EDIT: How's this? Bare in mind I've never made one before...



    Smaller size:
    Last edited by Abu; 04-22-2012 at 07:50 PM.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,362
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    435 Post(s)

    Default

    Thats pretty sweet, I will pm you the details

    I am excited




    Anti-Leech Movement Prevent Leeching Spread the word
    Insanity 60 Days (Killer workout)
    XoL Blog (Workouts/RS/Misc)

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    208
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abu_jwka View Post
    Bump, somebody request a sig properly?

    I'm feeling photoshoppy...


    EDIT: Never mind, I'll have a fag first, you can still request though!


    EDIT2:

    Cerylin

    You like?
    Yes I like very much so =D

    See i knew that it was better to leave it to you otherwise my ideas would of sucked lol .

    Thanks though.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Somewhere, over the rainbow...
    Posts
    2,277
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerylin View Post
    Yes I like very much so =D

    See i knew that it was better to leave it to you otherwise my ideas would of sucked lol .

    Thanks though.
    Lol yeh, I thought I'd 'explore' new effects and it seems to have worked.

    So thank you!

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    8,557
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1839 Post(s)

    Default

    Main Colours: Prayerlike? Blues..? Idk idk!
    Renders: ..something about prayer...dude with emote...or nothing..
    Dimension: err normal banner sizes...nothing too huge
    Other: This is for my new ashamanaltars script

    If you need more direction I can do that, but I'm not too picky on anything. I'm sure I will love it. Thanks in advance!

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Somewhere, over the rainbow...
    Posts
    2,277
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

    Default

    Yes I'll need one more thing which I forgot to add to the template - what text(writing) do you want?

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    8,557
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1839 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abu_jwka View Post
    Yes I'll need one more thing which I forgot to add to the template - what text(writing) do you want?
    Hmm I was just thinking something w/ just AshamanAltars... by Ashaman88

    If it doesn't get too cluttered maybe a few features? They are listed on thread in me sig. If it looks too cluttered no biggy don't need em!

    Thanks again!

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Somewhere, over the rainbow...
    Posts
    2,277
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

    Default

    Ashaman88

    How's this?


    Or shall I change the background completely?

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    8,557
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1839 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abu_jwka View Post
    Ashaman88

    How's this?


    Or shall I change the background completely?
    I told ya I was easy to please, looks fantastic! Thanks man!

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Somewhere, over the rainbow...
    Posts
    2,277
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashaman88 View Post
    I told ya I was easy to please, looks fantastic! Thanks man!
    No problem.


    Also, not doing OnScreen Paint for the time being.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In A Farm
    Posts
    3,299
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    444 Post(s)

    Default

    Colours: make a good blend with background.
    Text: Ucantseemebot (Radiation Colors)
    Renders: Maybe a guy with a white phat, Ags, and a Quest or pray skillcape
    Dimension: 400x120-150.
    Other: [SRL Member] (Underneath the srl name about where 'seeme' starts)
    Background color: White/gray/dark gray(make them all blend correctly)

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Somewhere, over the rainbow...
    Posts
    2,277
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ucantseemebot View Post
    Colours: make a good blend with background.
    Text: Ucantseemebot (Radiation Colors)
    Renders: Maybe a guy with a white phat, Ags, and a Quest or pray skillcape
    Dimension: 400x120-150.
    Other: [SRL Member] (Underneath the srl name about where 'seeme' starts)
    Background color: White/gray/dark gray(make them all blend correctly)
    Bit more precise on Radiation Colours? Maybe get google link for me?
    Thanks.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In A Farm
    Posts
    3,299
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    444 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abu_jwka View Post
    Bit more precise on Radiation Colours? Maybe get google link for me?
    Thanks.
    What i ment with radiation colord is exactly how you made the letters in http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81176

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Somewhere, over the rainbow...
    Posts
    2,277
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ucantseemebot View Post
    What i ment with radiation colord is exactly how you made the letters in http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81176
    Ok here's my first attempt:


    What to change?

    Also if you want you can choose a pattern overlay to add to the background (from my sig)

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In A Farm
    Posts
    3,299
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    444 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abu_jwka View Post
    Ok here's my first attempt:


    What to change?

    Also if you want you can choose a pattern overlay to add to the background (from my sig)
    ok i like the letters, the dude its okay but is it possible to get one with a white skillcape and a phat on..matching clothes too

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Somewhere, over the rainbow...
    Posts
    2,277
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ucantseemebot View Post
    ok i like the letters, the dude its okay but is it possible to get one with a white skillcape and a phat on..matching clothes too
    I've looked around but no luck. If you can me a link I'll be happy to put it in but to be honest, it's not easy to find people wearing those exact things.

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In A Farm
    Posts
    3,299
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    444 Post(s)

    Default

    This will be awesome if you took the torva guy from the site. http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/Gallery_31
    Last edited by Silentcore; 04-30-2012 at 10:17 PM.

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Somewhere, over the rainbow...
    Posts
    2,277
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ucantseemebot View Post
    This will be awesome if you took the torva guy from the site. http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/Gallery_31
    LOL! That seems near impossible to crop out and put into the sig, but I'll try my best tomorrow

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In A Farm
    Posts
    3,299
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    444 Post(s)

    Default

    ok, maybe ill look for more pics just in case.

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Somewhere, over the rainbow...
    Posts
    2,277
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In A Farm
    Posts
    3,299
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    444 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abu_jwka View Post
    Ucantseemebot

    Hows this:

    Yeah that's a good picture, now make everything blend into it, don't care If u got to change the letters.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Somewhere, over the rainbow...
    Posts
    2,277
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ucantseemebot View Post
    Yeah that's a good picture, now make everything blend into it
    And by that you mean...

    you really need to be more specific

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In A Farm
    Posts
    3,299
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    444 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abu_jwka View Post
    And by that you mean...

    you really need to be more specific
    With that I mean, Make the letters, background, everything around the same color. So once it's finish, all colors look good on every spot.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •