Thread: Puzzle Pirates

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Default Puzzle Pirates

For anyone looking for a serious challenge. Puzzle pirates is basicly a game consisting of muiltiple puzzles and games within. I know there are already some bots created but those I could find was either detectable or not for free. I found a script on these forums for a bilge(one of the puzzles) script but I didn't use it since I am coding a bilge bot of my own as a first project.

If anyone would be up to the challenge of coding a bot for one of these puzzles, I can provide more information on the different puzzles and some strategies when playing. I can also offer a little bit of coding if necessary.

Puzzle Pirates:
    http://http://www.puzzlepirates.com/
    Link to page with all the puzzles:
    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Puzzle

List of puzzles:
    * Bilge
    * Sailing
    * Rigging
    * Navigation
    * Gunnery
    * Carpentry
    * Treasure Haul

* Alchemistry
    * Blacksmithing
    * Distilling
    * Foraging
    * Shipwrightery
    * Weaving

* Treasure Drop
    * Brawls
    * Drinking
    * Hearts
    * Spades
    * Poker

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

1 Post...link to random websites...joined today....hmmmmm.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Ha I saw your name on the forums and for a second I thought "Wow, Evil Chicken! is back!", but I guess you're a different Evil Chicken.

Anywho, is there notable rewards for solving these puzzles, or is it just for fun?

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

1 Post...link to random websites...joined today....hmmmmm.
    Haha. You think me suspicious? I have been reading through the site for about a week now...if thats a little better? Am I not allowed to use links?

Ha I saw your name on the forums and for a second I thought "Wow, Evil Chicken! is back!", but I guess you're a different Evil Chicken.

Anywho, is there notable rewards for solving these puzzles, or is it just for fun?
    Well there are sites where they sell for about $10 to $15 depending on the skill of the bot. Obviously I would prefer you giving me a free version before you go selling it :P
    Other than that...It could be fun. But honestly, my head is still hurting from working on my bot earlier today...I'm not that programming fit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

I love one post leachers coming in and demanding a script because we are "free and undetectable"... lawl
    Ski-U-Mah

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

I think he's being fine and nice about it. I've seen lots of puzzle pirate requests before (probably because you can apparently make money off of it?).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

It's quite an enjoyable game. Had alot of fun playing it before. And his links seem fine, why flame?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post

Haha same here! Then I was sad

Quote Originally Posted by YoHoJo View Post
    I think he's being fine and nice about it. I've seen lots of puzzle pirate requests before (probably because you can apparently make money off of it?).
    I've actually seen many puzzle pirate scripts in the past, was a huge deal a few years ago.
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.
    { MSI Phoenix || SRL Stats Sigs || Paste || Scripts || Quotes || Graphics }

When posting a bug, please post debug! Help us, help you!

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I could have sworn I clicked on the Runescape Scripts section...
    I like making stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Thanx YoHoJo.

I was very enthusiastic joining these forums but felt a little out of place since it's mostly RS talk here. Nevermind my script request...obviously I'm not welcome.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Quoted
    494 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Chicken View Post
    Thanx YoHoJo.

I was very enthusiastic joining these forums but felt a little out of place since it's mostly RS talk here. Nevermind my script request...obviously I'm not welcome.
    Your more then welcome! Don't listen to them, they are just some rs botters.
    Working on: Tithe Farmer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am a YPP vet and would love to see some scripting on this site for it! I may attempt to make my own, but I would love to see others as well. They have very minimal bot detection, but it is still there. I have used a free SCAR gunning script in the past that had no anti-ban at all, (jumping mouse) and it worked well without a ban.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I am a YPP vet and would love to see some scripting on this site for it! I may attempt to make my own, but I would love to see others as well. They have very minimal bot detection, but it is still there. I have used a free SCAR gunning script in the past that had no anti-ban at all, (jumping mouse) and it worked well without a ban.
    Glad do find some interest Yeah I have also used a gunning bot before but it stopped working a while ago. Something do to with the site it is connected to. I think they have anti-ban mostly for bilge since it is the easiest. And if you ever try making a bot, I'd love to help.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

What's up with all the bitter registered users...

Ontopic: why do people pay for these scripts? Is there some sort of IRL benefit, in-game currency, etc?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Ontopic: why do people pay for these scripts? Is there some sort of IRL benefit, in-game currency, etc?
    Well they probably pay because there isnt that many bots available or they are addicted, yet lazy. Sometimes you have to do Puzzles for a long time with only short breaks in between. This can get quite tiring. Other than that some people might already be good at most puzzles(there is rankings) but one puzzle makes them look bad.

I have no idea of how many people actually buy these bots, but I know of two buy-only sites that have a lot of members. They are in competition, meaning you should be able to get a good deal with either one. As far as I know the sites also try to protect your work.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Why is this in Runescape Scripts?

Is Puzzle Pirates a new minigame I'm unaware of? O_o

Edit: seen a few people are getting a bit sore that we're pointing out this is in the wrong section (I assume?). Sorry for assuming that the Runescape Scripts section is for Runescape scripts. Must've missed the "Puzzle Pirates Included" memo.
    Last edited by honeyhoney; 04-26-2012 at 08:59 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Why is this in Runescape Scripts?
    Sorry...I made a mistake...

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Chicken View Post
    Sorry...I made a mistake...
    No worries, it happens. A mod/admin can move it when they have time.
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Quoted
    494 Post(s)

This is the only script request section on this forum. I vote for letting it stay here.
    Working on: Tithe Farmer

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

It doesn't bother me, personally. It seemed to have upset the registered users

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Met Saltyspoons on another site, and he sparked my interest in trying to use Simba to write some scripts for PP.

I would like to try out a Foraging bot. Its not the easiest to figure out though.

Might have to start easy, like Bilging.
    My Scripts:
    [HardRockin] Iron Miner (Best mining exp/hr on this site, that I have found)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just wondering if anyone is still making/already made any PP bots, especially manual bots? Many Thanks

Thread Information