Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CepCosmic Crafter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default CepCosmic Crafter

This is my second script. I find that Cosmic runecrafting is a lot more harder to script than astral or nature runecrafting script. But I made it, within 2 weeks of learning Simba scripting, although functions used might not be that high leveled.

So you might be thinking, why Cosmics? Why not astral, nature?
    Check out: http://merchanting.geupdate.com/runecrafting.php
    Because double cosmics is more profitable than astral and nature, that's what I thought when I started to make this script. The downside is that crafting 1 load of runes took longer time than other runes. You can suggest on how can I make this to run faster.

Instructions (MUST READ):
    1. Start near Zanaris bank.
    2. Place your pure essence on the FIRST slot in bank.
    3. Make sure you have the runes visible in your bank for repairing pouch using the selected spell.
    4. Script uses only 1 type of shortcut, requires 66 agility.
    5. Make sure you're not lagging, else script will perform poorly. If you can't handle the CPU, try lowering the FPS. It works great for me (because my computer suck ).
    6. Don't wear fancy clothes or capes, it might fail the script. Might also fail if your original clothes colors are similar with the colors used in the script.
    7. Change your XP counter to runecrafting ONLY.
    -Right click the XP counter, and click Setup.

-Click on Runecrafting skill icon.

-Click Yes.

-It should be like that when you turn on the XP counter.

NOTE: You only need to do this once. After that, script will open up the XP counter for you everytime you start the script if its not on.
    8. Fill in your runecrafting level.
    9. Fill in the constants on which slot is your pouch at. Default is set as below:

10. Fill in whether using Edge or Zanaris.

If there is anything wrong or should be improved in the script, please point it out, because I'm still learning.

To do list:
    -Add a progress report to the script, when I have time to learn after my assignments. -Done
    -Support all routes? <- Give me motivation
    -Support pouch repair spell? -DONE
    -Add food support (Just realize I'm low on hp after long run of the script ) <- Added only monkfish for now

Code:
    =========================ChangeLog=========================
    CepCosmic v3_0:
    -Added anti leech. Price crash :(

CepCosmic v3:
    -Added pouch repair spell. BIG THANKS to blinkblink.
    -Made a shortcut detection, more efficient now, but still has flaws.
    -Edgeville support through lodestone, and teleport back to Zanaris through fairy ring. Only use this if you have access to fairy rings.

CepCosmic v2:
    -Fixed a lot of bugs.
    -Added a BIG progress report.
    -Auto getting the updated GE price to calculate the profit.

CepCosmicv1u6:
    -After massive amount of testing (Sad, no personal testers), I believe the altar misclicking has been fixed. 
    -Added food support, ONLY MONKFISH at the moment.
    -Changed pouch detection method when banking, it won't fail to find pouches anymore.
    -Constants added for pouches slots.
    -Added a failsafe for entering altar in case random occurs.
    -RIP astral prices

CepCosmicv1u5:
    -Improved banking failsafe
    -Improved altar detection. Please PM me the symbol color in the middle of altar if it fails again.

CepCosmicv1u4:
    -Made bank detection faster.
    -Made runecrafting process faster.

CepCosmic v1u3:
    -Improved altar clicking, now shows a box on where the color is found
    -Improved pouch detection
    Last edited by CephaXz; 06-01-2012 at 05:34 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

I look forward to testing this once i get 66 agility.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
    I look forward to testing this once i get 66 agility.
    I believe there are quite some public agility script, should be able to get you 66 agility in just a few days

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)

Ah I was making one of these, didn't finish because until today I had to clue there was a Zanaris map in SPS. Nice release though, pretty good for a second script
    Current Project: Retired

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
    Ah I was making one of these, didn't finish because until today I had to clue there was a Zanaris map in SPS. Nice release though, pretty good for a second script
    Thanks. There is SPS map for Zanaris, but not for inside Cosmic altar, made things harder. Anything that I should improve?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Updated.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GOOGLE View Post
    whats the runes p/h with this?
    Just tried calculating the time for one trip for you.

That is with walk to bank(still will walk to bank even if you are already at bank), banking procedure, walk to altar, craft runes, until reached bank.
    So its about 22 trips per hour, without calculating the time used for failsafes and repairing pouches.

EDIT: UPDATED!
    Last edited by CephaXz; 04-29-2012 at 08:59 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow dude, this script is awesome! I modified your banking a bit, but if I was u I would add a ton of anti-leach to this script.

Edit: u might want to think of adding a little more time in the waits for your pouch support and banking. the script goes a little too fast and misses withdrawing from a pouch here and there.
    Last edited by JN13; 04-29-2012 at 09:10 PM.
    Currently: Very busy
    Future Goals: finish nursing school, RS later.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CephaXz View Post
    Thanks. There is SPS map for Zanaris, but not for inside Cosmic altar, made things harder. Anything that I should improve?
    Yeah that'll be easy inside the altar just use radial walk. Nothing to improve but add features like pouch repair. I have to add crafting in mine but I have pouch support so mine will not be public.
    Current Project: Retired

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by johnnimms13 View Post
    Wow dude, this script is awesome! I modified your banking a bit, but if I was u I would add a ton of anti-leach to this script.

Edit: u might want to think of adding a little more time in the waits for your pouch support and banking. the script goes a little too fast and misses withdrawing from a pouch here and there.
    Thanks! I made this script with just 2 weeks of tutorial readings here, so I guess it good enough to the extent that I need to add anti-leech.

Up until now, I never missed any of them. Unless it fail to find the DTM, don't happen quite often. Check the debug box if it fail to find the pouch DTM. I made the timing just right so it does everything faster, but that's for me. Maybe I should upload a fast version and slower version.

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
    Yeah that'll be easy inside the altar just use radial walk. Nothing to improve but add features like pouch repair. I have to add crafting in mine but I have pouch support so mine will not be public.
    How can I forgot about radialwalk?
    I actually used radialwalk for the bank and altar walking at first, but it didn't turn out well so I removed it, and forgot about it after that. Pouch repair spell wouldn't be hard, its just clicking of spells, it just that I don't have the account that can use the spell yet.
    Last edited by CephaXz; 04-29-2012 at 09:29 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ooohh. A cosmic crafter, nice! 2 agility levels short though. ):

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can't crafting runes."Error: can't find altar again omgggg"
    lol please try fix it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sometimes your alter finder confuses the alter for one of the stones around it. Great Script so far!~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by farseer View Post
    Can't crafting runes."Error: can't find altar again omgggg"
    lol please try fix it.
    Sometimes your alter finder confuses the alter for one of the stones around it. Great Script so far!~

The color of the altar symbol changes too often. I might need to find a way to click the altar. Thanks for informing.

EDIT: If your altar finding is failing, please find the color of the symbol in the middle of altar for me and post it here or PM me. So I can collect all the symbol colors. There is a function at Simba that let you find a color.
    Last edited by CephaXz; 04-30-2012 at 04:06 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I believe there are quite some public agility script, should be able to get you 66 agility in just a few days
    Allow me to troll a bit, the 50-70 agility gap is still there in SRL due to lack of a wildy course :P I am stuck at 55 agility for a while because this skill just sucks to train...

Ontopic: nice work with a cosmic crafter. Glad to see people taking a step up to make new scripts on things that have yet been done before.
    Current activity: Recovering from vacation
    - Nulla pars vitae vacare officio potest -
    SRL membership? Can I buy that?
    Scripts - AGS - SWF - WAR - EMS - W100S-EM
    If you need scripting help, you can pm me. Remember, if you need help you have to ask for it properly though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Er1k View Post
    Allow me to troll a bit, the 50-70 agility gap is still there in SRL due to lack of a wildy course :P I am stuck at 55 agility for a while because this skill just sucks to train...

Ontopic: nice work with a cosmic crafter. Glad to see people taking a step up to make new scripts on things that have yet been done before.
    Thanks! Glad to see people who are SRL member making a comment. Is there anything I could had improve on scripting? I'm aiming to be SRL member too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Have u ever thought of using findDTMRotated* to find it? just take points from the cosmic symbol with some tolerance, and you would probably be golden.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks! Glad to see people who are SRL member making a comment. Is there anything I could had improve on scripting? I'm aiming to be SRL member too.
    Make me something that can train my agility to 70 and by the time you did that you will probably get members :P

Maybe tell us why you want to become a member? :P
    If you need scripting help, you can pm me. Remember, if you need help you have to ask for it properly though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Have u ever thought of using findDTMRotated* to find it? just take points from the cosmic symbol with some tolerance, and you would probably be golden.
    I did, but I think colors will be just fine since it works for me almost everytime. And screen won't show the symbol sometimes, only shows a little part of it, so color might be the best. Might make another clickaltar procedure using finddtmrotated in future.

Make me something that can train my agility to 70 and by the time you did that you will probably get members :P

Maybe tell us why you want to become a member? :P
    I personally have 80+ agility, and I did it from basic gnome and ape atoll, those scripts are already in public right?
    By becoming SRL member, I get to access many of those pro scripts. I can refer and learn even more from those scripts. I can get much more script ideas and make a script myself instead of using the one inside, then compare and see which part of my script is less better the original one.
    Last edited by CephaXz; 04-30-2012 at 06:04 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Wow can't say I expected one of these to go public :0 And I agree with some posts above, add some HEAVY anti-leach, cuz this isnt half bad cash and the reqs are pretty low. Plus I never see people using it altho this may change that.
    Ski-U-Mah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnubis View Post
    Wow can't say I expected one of these to go public :0 And I agree with some posts above, add some HEAVY anti-leach, cuz this isnt half bad cash and the reqs are pretty low. Plus I never see people using it altho this may change that.
    I wouldn't for now. I've posting the script at scripting help section, but almost no one is helping out. So it's better for me just to release it. Leechers will be my tester, since they will report anything if they can't use it, right? Free testers lol. And as I mentioned above, this script is written with just 2 weeks Simba script learning, maybe its not that good to the extent that I need to add anti-leech yet.

Sigh, I found a flaw in the script, don't have time to fix it now, going to school now. Life of a final year degree student

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I personally have 80+ agility, and I did it from basic gnome and ape atoll, those scripts are already in public right?
    By becoming SRL member, I get to access many of those pro scripts. I can refer and learn even more from those scripts. I can get much more script ideas and make a script myself instead of using the one inside, then compare and see which part of my script is less better the original one.
    I got 55 agility and I think I would fail like a piece of crap in ape atoll, won't I? I have access to ape atoll though, might give a try later.

Just my 2c: Most of the best scripts I have seen are in the public section, really. We got a few nice runecrafters and other stuff in members+, but well when you talk about great things, imo the best we have here are publicly accessible (ie. Fast fighter, ZMI, LRC gold, etc...) Those really saved countless hours of legiting for many of us here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got 55 agility and I think I would fail like a piece of crap in ape atoll, won't I? I have access to ape atoll though, might give a try later.

Just my 2c: Most of the best scripts I have seen are in the public section, really. We got a few nice runecrafters and other stuff in members+, but well when you talk about great things, imo the best we have here are publicly accessible (ie. Fast fighter, ZMI, LRC gold, etc...) Those really saved countless hours of legiting for many of us here.
    Maybe you can use summer pie as food for training, that's how I do it last time with Perfecticus agility bot. I'm aware of those scripts, but joining members are just mainly for script ideas, might have all those private scripts that are not released publicly. And as recognition by others, maybe. Most of those good public scripts are still too difficult for me, can't really learn if I can't understand them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default Y no altar?!?!

The script work now.
    Last edited by farseer; 05-01-2012 at 03:09 AM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information