Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: All botters read this!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by footballjds View Post
    and ah, what do you do at botters united? talk about botting?
    lol. cooooool
    I doubt anyone cares about your little fail community. But heck, keep trying to siphon a few users from every community.
    get some free adsense money... you know...
    No, it's not only about botting, there are many sections, some are about real life, some about Runescape in general, some about injection bots, some about color bots.

Btw, looks like Runespan did you some good, you learned a new word (siphon) .

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ggzz View Post
    I don't think anyone flames anyone else about bots.. It's just when they get hacked and come here and blame Simba then people tend to flame them for whatever reason..

No one here flames you just because you use a bot -__-
    OOooh, now here's where I may have to disagree. I've seen a few immature users in the past who turn into keyboard warriors when other users talk about Powerbot.

Having said that, majority of the community is sensible and will not do this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Undefined View Post
    Judging by your attitude here, I don't want to be a part of it.
    What attitude? We are defending our community, if you were to post a thread about your forums somewhere on the internet (INB4 you say that this community is already popular so no need to advertise) and you would get flamed on by the users you surely would defend it.

I can't see any bad attitude at all from us. It's just you guys are ignorant and don't accept new changes in life be it online or in real life.

Hating is easy, especially if you don't give the object of your hate a chance.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spandzbab View Post
    What attitude? We are defending our community, if you were to post a thread about your forums somewhere on the internet (INB4 you say that this community is already popular so no need to advertise) and you would get flamed on by the users you surely would defend it.

I can't see any bad attitude at all from us. It's just you guys are ignorant and don't accept new changes in life be it online or in real life.

I would defend it, but not by flaming back. That's the difference.
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.
    { MSI Phoenix || SRL Stats Sigs || Paste || Scripts || Quotes || Graphics }

When posting a bug, please post debug! Help us, help you!

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

It's just you guys are ignorant and don't accept new changes in life be it online or in real life.

you're calling us ignorant and un-accepting of change? So what, is this change you speak of? You want everyone to come together on your $hitty looking forum and talk about botting? lol. is that our future? is that what change is?
    lmfao...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

no.
    holysin's Draynor Willow PowerChopper

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74607

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

you're calling us ignorant and un-accepting of change? So what, is this change you speak of? You want everyone to come together on your $hitty looking forum and talk about botting? lol. is that our future? is that what change is?
    lmfao...
    First of all, I can tell from the way you type that you are a typical teenager troll.

Second of all, the change I am talking about is instead of people having to search through different forums trying to find out which bot is legit, which bot is the best, which bot is up, you could just come straight to our site and find all the information there.

Third of all, as Gunner already wrote, the forums are a month old, he is a parent and works a full time job, yet still he finds time to upgrade the forums. In the past couple of days the theme has been change a couple of times. We are working together to see what looks the best.

And finally, you decide what your future is. Just because someone posted a link to another forum doesn't mean you have to go there. Why flame when you didn't even give it a chance? If you don't like it and actually haven't tried it just keep your fingers away from the keyboard if you can. I know it's hard to resist that +1 post count especially when your best achievement in life is your post count and you need to keep it up so you can show your mother what you've done today.

Now that's that, before you type anything more think about this, if you don't like it and haven't tried it why post? You've waste a lot of time in which you could've learnt something new or gotten another false achievement.

BTW. Thanks for keeping this topic so active.
    Last edited by Spandzbab; 04-30-2012 at 09:29 PM.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Quoted
    494 Post(s)

lmfao...
    Why so offensive?

On topic:
    I'm unable to read the forums. The colors are wrong. I'm colorblind and some text requires me to tile my screen in odd angles. I suggest taking a more clean skin. I don't see how this skin can become a big forum. All big fora have clean skins with a reason.
    Working on: Tithe Farmer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like the idea of a botter (united nations) but in the words of one of the great philosophers ;;When we create a constitution for knowledge, it becomes vulnerable;; -Bruce Lee

it would be alot easier for jagex to stay up to date with us and be pre-emptive and like a game of tick tac toe, who ever makes the first move wins.

-stray

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by masterBB View Post
    Why so offensive?

On topic:
    I'm unable to read the forums. The colors are wrong. I'm colorblind and some text requires me to tile my screen in odd angles. I suggest taking a more clean skin. I don't see how this skin can become a big forum. All big fora have clean skins with a reason.
    That's what criticism should always be, constructive. You took the time to look at the forums before replying which I guarantee you that half of the other people in this thread didn't.

As I mentioned earlier, Gunner is constantly trying new themes on the forums to see which looks the best. We all however have private lives and that's what limits us .
    Last edited by Spandzbab; 04-30-2012 at 09:33 PM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

That's what criticism should always be, constructive. You took the time to look at the forums before replying which I guarantee you that half of the other people in this thread didn't.

As I mentioned earlier, Gunner is constantly trying new themes on the forums to see which looks the best. We all however have private lives and that's what limits us .
    I looked at the site a week ago, didn't like it, so I never signed up. In the professional world, you have the design ready and live before trying to draw in users, because if you constantly change the layout/colors/design then you'll confuse people and they'll leave.
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GunnerBU View Post
    It's a month old and still under construction. I would challenge any single parent with another full-time job to put up a website in this time frame and call it "done".
    Its just pre-made looking, in 5 hours I created a website from scratch.. using all my own graphics etc. etc. for a competition. I am not saying the idea itself is horrible, but I would recommend making a top tier website before trying to get people to use it.

Honestly if you had a little more ground in the community I would check it out a little bit more, but 0 posts and you are just advising people to go elsewhere to "unite" when SRL is unity.

Best of luck to you.

Anti-Leech Movement Prevent Leeching Spread the word
    Insanity 60 Days (Killer workout)
    XoL Blog (Workouts/RS/Misc)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

and ah, what do you do at botters united? talk about botting?
    lol. cooooool
    I doubt anyone cares about your little fail community. But heck, keep trying to siphon a few users from every community.
    get some free adsense money... you know...
    People like you are exactly the reason my community will succeed. People get tired of being flamed for this or that. You're flaming for no other reason than to feel good about being closed-minded. Good luck to you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

People like you are exactly the reason my community will succeed. People get tired of being flamed for this or that. You're flaming for no other reason than to feel good about being closed-minded. Good luck to you.
    Excuse me for being blunt here, I am not usually so. Here at SRL, our community is known for our positive attitude and welcoming personalities. A person on Sythe once asked "Why do people like Simba so much", the overwhelming response from that crappy community is that we are by far the friendliest and most pleasant. However, we extremely dislike it when people attempt to use SRL's good name for personal benefit. That is what we are viewing this as, user siphoning. You are attempting to grow your own community through us, and we do not appreciate being used.

Good luck to your community, you will find no help here.

Currently: Working on Defending&Attacking in my Castle-Wars Script
    Project Rebuild: 90M/170M

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stray247 View Post
    I like the idea of a botter (united nations) but in the words of one of the great philosophers ;;When we create a constitution for knowledge, it becomes vulnerable;; -Bruce Lee

it would be alot easier for jagex to stay up to date with us and be pre-emptive and like a game of tick tac toe, who ever makes the first move wins.

-stray
    You point is valid. However, Jagex is always up to date with the bots. My site will make no difference. They have and use all of the current botting software, decipher the code (closed source or not), look at what breaks it and so on.

However I do appreciate your non-biased look on the subject.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)

This is really the only "Mature" Botting forum...
    Then you go to Powerbot and they all go.. Stupid?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PatDuffy View Post
    Excuse me for being blunt here, I am not usually so. Here at SRL, our community is known for our positive attitude and welcoming personalities. A person on Sythe once asked "Why do people like Simba so much", the overwhelming response from that crappy community is that we are by far the friendliest and most pleasant. However, we extremely dislike it when people attempt to use SRL's good name for personal benefit. That is what we are viewing this as, user siphoning. You are attempting to grow your own community through us, and we do not appreciate being used.

Good luck to your community, you will find no help here.
    Again, my site is looked at as "stealing members". Did you consider the fact that perhaps, since Botters United has no software (hence we can't "steal" members), we may actually bring more members to THIS community? Maybe someone on PowerBot or EpicBot has never tried one of these "crappy screen-scrapers" - not my words - and would possibly give it a shot when so many people are talking about it on BU.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Evlin View Post
    Not stupid - they just like to act older than they actually are.

They feel swearing and flaming makes them looks 'cool' and will increase their popularity on their forums, it's sad really ... because it does.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

I'll just leave this here:

Gunner - Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:57 pm
    i have quite the convo going on SRL lol

Spandzbab - Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:57 pm
    Where

Spandzbab - Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:57 pm
    and about what

Gunner - Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:57 pm
    http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php ... ost1003627

Spandzbab - Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:01 pm
    Man people are so intolerant, they don't accept change. I have no idea how they will succeed in real life.

Gunner - Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:03 pm
    they will "succeed" by staying in their comfort zone and never daring to venture outside the box. Succeeding to them will be barely getting by. But hey, at least there will be no surprises for them. LMAO

Gunner - Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:04 pm
    be back later

Gunner - Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:00 pm
    hey spandz
    I'd say that's not very mature, now is it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Evlin View Post
    So what you're saying is, you want to know what's going on at Powerbot, but can't stand to go because the people are "stupid"?

Sure would be nice if you had somewhere else to go to find out what's gong on at Powerbot huh?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll just leave this here:

I'd say that's not very mature, now is it?
    What's immature? Two guys talking about how closed-minded some people are? Crazy right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Judging by your attitude here, I don't want to be a part of it.
    There is nothing wrong with his attitude the only problem is 10 year olds talk to much rubbish

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Mainly this part, you have no idea what kind of people are here, or how far they've succeeded in life.

In all honestly, it upsets me that a parent of a kid would resort to twelve year old tactics.

Spandzbab - Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:01 pm
    Man people are so intolerant, they don't accept change. I have no idea how they will succeed in real life.

Gunner - Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:03 pm
    they will "succeed" by staying in their comfort zone and never daring to venture outside the box. Succeeding to them will be barely getting by. But hey, at least there will be no surprises for them. LMAO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lmfao...
    Quote Originally Posted by abu_jwka View Post
    Not stupid - they just like to act older than they actually are.

They feel swearing and flaming makes them looks 'cool' and will increase their popularity on their forums, it's sad really ... because it does.
    All I have to say, is there are people like that everywhere. If you wait long enough they will show up.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

It's a month old and still under construction. I would challenge any single parent with another full-time job to put up a website in this time frame and call it "done".
    Its just pre-made looking, in 5 hours I created a website from scratch.. using all my own graphics etc. etc. for a competition. I am not saying the idea itself is horrible, but I would recommend making a top tier website before trying to get people to use it.

Honestly if you had a little more ground in the community I would check it out a little bit more, but 0 posts and you are just advising people to go elsewhere to "unite" when SRL is unity.

Best of luck to you.
    Here it is: 5 minutes of work total.
    Remember this is 5 minutes, imagine what you could do with a hour. I used templates I found around the internet and meshed it into one theme.

Try something like that, again best of luck. I would not advise advertising here though.

Anti-Leech Movement Prevent Leeching Spread the word
    Insanity 60 Days (Killer workout)
    XoL Blog (Workouts/RS/Misc)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information