Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: All botters read this!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Undefined View Post
    Mainly this part, you have no idea what kind of people are here, or how far they've succeeded in life.

In all honestly, it upsets me that a parent of a kid would resort to twelve year old tactics.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Microsoft security essentials redirected me back to Google when I tried clicking on it. Someone reported it malicious, whether it is or not I have no idea. I'm sticking here.
    Dont have a signature guys. Mods threaten to ban you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mainly this part, you have no idea what kind of people are here, or how far they've succeeded in life.

In all honestly, it upsets me that a parent of a kid would resort to twelve year old tactics.
    Mainly I was referring to footballjds, in 20yrs you can let me know how far they've gone in life.

Your attitude and tone online reflects the real you. Outside you use filters, try to be politically correct. Online there's nothing stopping you. Words dictate actions.

I'm sorry if you thought you and most of the people here thought I was referring specifically to you/them.

We were flat out attacked for coming here, by several members. So as good as this community may be, it's not perfect. Neither is ours, nor will it be. But getting flamed for coming up with a new idea for a common goal isn't necessary.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by casper92 View Post
    Honestly instead of spamming, take my suggestions (With picture on the last page) and try to fix your community before you try to come to ours claiming we are not "united" enough with other botters.

Anti-Leech Movement Prevent Leeching Spread the word
    Insanity 60 Days (Killer workout)
    XoL Blog (Workouts/RS/Misc)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by R4nd0m View Post
    Honestly instead of spamming, take my suggestions (With picture on the last page) and try to fix your community before you try to come to ours claiming we are not "united" enough with other botters.
    Wow your so sad..
    also you don't get post counts here u noob

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oneshadow View Post
    Microsoft security essentials redirected me back to Google when I tried clicking on it. Someone reported it malicious, whether it is or not I have no idea. I'm sticking here.
    The website is 100% safe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here it is: 5 minutes of work total.
    Remember this is 5 minutes, imagine what you could do with a hour. I used templates I found around the internet and meshed it into one theme.

Try something like that, again best of luck. I would not advise advertising here though.
    The main point here is you used a bunch of templates and meshed them together. How long would it have taken you to create all those images from scratch? Where do all those links go? Did you just photoshop a front page together and call it good? I have custom edited nearly every .css and .html sheet, created all the images from scratch, even edited the smilies to work on a dark background. I never said I was the greatest webpage writer, I simply said it's under construction.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GunnerBU View Post
    Mainly I was referring to footballjds, in 20yrs you can let me know how far they've gone in life.

Your attitude and tone online reflects the real you. Outside you use filters, try to be politically correct. Online there's nothing stopping you. Words dictate actions.

I'm sorry if you thought you and most of the people here thought I was referring specifically to you/them.

We were flat out attacked for coming here, by several members. So as good as this community may be, it's not perfect. Neither is ours, nor will it be. But getting flamed for coming up with a new idea for a common goal isn't necessary.
    I find it insulting that you think you're above anyone here, when you're honestly not.

I'm the same online and offline, does the same apply to you?

You generalized about what you were talking about, which means you could of been talking about the whole community, ergo my response.

Yeah, but you could of handled it in a more mature matter. You could of ignored them, or simply responded with a totally different tone. Trust me, it works.

Wow your so sad..
    Watch it.

The main point here is you used a bunch of templates and meshed them together. How long would it have taken you to create all those images from scratch? Where do all those links go? Did you just photoshop a front page together and call it good? I have custom edited nearly every .css and .html sheet, created all the images from scratch, even edited the smilies to work on a dark background. I never said I was the greatest webpage writer, I simply said it's under construction.
    You may have put a lot of work into it, but I know for certain you didn't create ALL the images from scratch. I'm not judging you by the design, because I work in that industry and am biased. Like I said awhile ago, which was ignored, "In the professional world, you have the design ready and live before trying to draw in users, because if you constantly change the layout/colors/design then you'll confuse people and they'll leave."
    Last edited by Kyle Undefined; 04-30-2012 at 10:24 PM.
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.
    { MSI Phoenix || SRL Stats Sigs || Paste || Scripts || Quotes || Graphics }

When posting a bug, please post debug! Help us, help you!

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Honestly guys I'm just going to defend him here a bit...

Cut him some slack.

What happened to 'we don't flame other forums because at SRL we are full of mature members'. Sure he may have a bad attitude and is saying things he shouldn't, but the truth is he is defending himself from entire community who are giving him nothing but hate.

Why? Because he has a forum which he intended to bring bots together. If you don't want to join, just say no. There is no need to give him a lecture on what you think is wrong and direct your negative thoughts towards him.

Only sensible post on this thread was by Kyle:
    I would defend it, but not by flaming back. That's the difference.
    And to those who complain about his attitude, it is a result of the way you have responded to this thread. Don't blame him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abu_jwka View Post

Cut him some slack.

What happened to 'we don't flame other forums because at SRL we are full of mature members'. Sure he may have a bad attitude and is saying things he shouldn't, but the truth is he is defending himself from entire community who are giving him nothing but hate.

Why? Because he has a forum which he intended to bring bots together. If you don't want to join, just say no. There is no need to give him a lecture on what you think is wrong and direct your negative thoughts towards him.

Only sensible post on this thread was bu Kyle:
    100% true

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Wow your so sad..
    How am I sad? o.o, hmm I don't seem to understand :/.

I offered up advise after I was told a "decent" looking website takes more than 1 month to create. I make websites and forums for spare money >.< its what I do... I posted picture on what 5 minutes of work can do, and how you need to go at it. I then explained why a nice website is important BEFORE trying to recruit members. Then I greeted you a goodbye with a nice good luck in the future aspects. You don't have to take any of my advise but at least look at it, and think about some sort of changes.

I don't really appreciate being told I was insulting you as that was not what I tried to do, but rather just an attempt to show fallacy in your statements. Also referring to the post count statement, YES I know. I am stating ALL your posts are here, and have had no positive impact in our community what so ever yet. Your trying to recruit would go MUCH better provided you had a stable base in the community you are trying to recruit in. It is like me going to an Olympic gym and telling them my drug is the best; if I have NO standing behind me or representatives or even athletes supporting me, what chances do I have of selling my product? Even if it is truly the best, bad example but I hope you can find the validity of my statement. Again its up to you, I am just saying what I know works and has worked in the past for MANY people.

Regards.

Anti-Leech Movement Prevent Leeching Spread the word
    Insanity 60 Days (Killer workout)
    XoL Blog (Workouts/RS/Misc)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I find it insulting that you think you're above anyone here, when you're honestly not.

I'm the same online and offline, does the same apply to you?
    When did I ever say I was better than anyone? The only point I made is it's not necessary to flame someone for a new idea. But that's exactly what we've gotten here.

And yes, as a matter of fact it does.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Mostly everyone that has posted on this thread needs to do some growing up. I'm not saying you can't give a little criticism on his new website, but some of you people are literally shitting on it. Just because a few sub-sections exist on SRL to talk about everything doesn't mean another website can't co-exist to talk about botting.

If you're going to flame the shit out of him, don't post.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

When did I ever say I was better than anyone? The only point I made is it's not necessary to flame someone for a new idea. But that's exactly what we've gotten here.

And yes, as a matter of fact it does.
    This post:
    "Mainly I was referring to footballjds, in 20yrs you can let me know how far they've gone in life. "

You're basically saying that in 20 years he'll be nowhere. Which can be taken in a way of you being better than him.

If you want to run a successful community, you have to take those kind of things into consideration.
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How am I sad? o.o, hmm I don't seem to understand the logic in that statement :/.

I offered up advise after I was told a "decent" looking website takes more than 1 month to create. I posted picture on what 5 minutes of work can do, and how you need to go at it. I then explained why a nice website is important BEFORE trying to recruit members. Then I greeted you a goodbye with a nice good luck in the future aspects.

I don't really appreciate being told I was insulting you as that was not what I tried to do, but rather just an attempt to show fallacy in your statements. Also referring to the post count statement, YES I know. I am stating ALL your posts are here, and have had no positive impact in our community what so ever. Your trying to recruit would go MUCH better provided you had a stable base in the community you are trying to recruit in. It is like me going to an Olympic gym and telling them my drug is the best; if I have NO standing behind me or representatives or even athletes supporting me, what chances do I have of selling my product? Even if it is truly the best, bad example but I hope you can find the validity of my statement.

Regards.
    Lol all I'm saying is all website starts from nothing then starts to grow, even srl didn't have lots of members when it launched and need to advertise to get this community it has now. I'm not trying to be rude or anything but botters-united is only 1 month old and it does not have a botting client. also it is only a website where all botters can hangout and have fun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You may have put a lot of work into it, but I know for certain you didn't create ALL the images from scratch. I'm not judging you by the design, because I work in that industry and am biased. Like I said awhile ago, which was ignored, "In the professional world, you have the design ready and live before trying to draw in users, because if you constantly change the layout/colors/design then you'll confuse people and they'll leave."
    The new forum icons are not live yet, because I don't want half and half, those images are still stock. So ALL the images will be custom.

And this isn't really the professional world, it's a website about Runescape cheating.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cut him some slack.

Only sensible post on this thread was by Kyle:

And to those who complain about his attitude, it is a result of the way you have responded to this thread. Don't blame him.
    Bravo. Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnjohnSJ View Post
    Mostly everyone that has posted on this thread needs to do some growing up. I'm not saying you can't give a little criticism on his new website, but some of you people are literally shitting on it. Just because a few sub-sections exist on SRL to talk about everything doesn't mean another website can't co-exist to talk about botting.

If you're going to flame the shit out of him, don't post.
    Where have you been all this thread's life? LOL

Thanks.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

The new forum icons are not live yet, because I don't want half and half, those images are still stock. So ALL the images will be custom.

And this isn't really the professional world, it's a website about Runescape cheating.
    What does the content of the website have to do with it? Why do you think people love our community? Because we're more mature than anything else out there. If you're going to look at it as "oh, it's just a RS cheating site", then prepare to end up with a community like Sythe, or PB, etc.

If you want your community to grow, then you need to run it professionally. But hey, the kind of community that comes out depends on the people who run it.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)

This thread will be locked soon if the people in it doesn't calm down soon...

Keep flaming to a minimum, please.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

What does the content of the website have to do with it? Why do you think people love our community? Because we're more mature than anything else out there.
    How can you say that when on this thread our own SRL Members, who represent this community, have been flaming him like there's no tomorrow?

Instead of doing the mature thing and saying 'no' or 'please don't advertise your forums' we have have responded by directing all our negative thoughts and feelings towards him.

And then complain about the way he has responded to this.

Shame.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How can you say that when on this thread our own SRL Members, who represent this community, have been flaming him like there's no tomorrow?

Instead of doing the mature thing and saying 'no' or 'please don't advertise your forums' we have have responded by directing all our negative thoughts and feelings towards him.

Shame.
    Thanks for your good posts

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Shame.
    Who is this we you are talking about? Please don't speak for the people who didn't flame him

Yes, people did flame, and it shouldn't have gone that way.

He could of ignored it all, flames die out when there is no more fuel. Responding to a flame only fuels it If I was in his shoes, it would of been handled a lot better. Just because someone flames you, doesn't mean you have to flame back. What kind of mentality is that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What does the content of the website have to do with it? Why do you think people love our community? Because we're more mature than anything else out there. If you're going to look at it as "oh, it's just a RS cheating site", then prepare to end up with a community like Sythe, or PB, etc.

If you want your community to grow, then you need to run it professionally. But hey, the kind of community that comes out depends on the people who run it.
    My point about "RS Cheating", is that this isn't a professional website for a company to help advertise and sell their products and services. It's a fan site, run by a guy in his spare time, who obviously isn't a professional at website design.

And how can you claim to be the most mature community out there, and flame 2 other communities in the same paragraph? I never said SRL wasn't a step above, all I have said all along is everyone has their faults.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

My point about "RS Cheating", is that this isn't a professional website for a company to help advertise and sell their products and services. It's a fan site, run by a guy in his spare time, who obviously isn't a professional at website design.

And how can you claim to be the most mature community out there, and flame 2 other communities in the same paragraph? I never said SRL wasn't a step above, all I have said all along is everyone has their faults.
    My point is, that the SRL community wasn't ran like a "RS Cheating" site Like I said, I never judged you on the design, but how a site you want to grow should be handled.

I didn't flame anyone or anything. How is stating that those two sites (Out of many others), have a bad community (Which is true), flaming?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information