Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: All botters read this!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Undefined View Post
    Who is this we you are talking about? Please don't speak for the people who didn't flame him
    'We' as in SRL Members. I haven't flamed yet I included myself in this. Why?
    Because SRL Members represent the community. Whether or not people flamed, a few SRL Members did and they should be setting an example for the rest of the us here at Villavu.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Undefined View Post
    My point is, that the SRL community wasn't ran like a "RS Cheating" site Like I said, I never judged you on the design, but how a site you want to grow should be handled.

I didn't flame anyone or anything. How is stating that those two sites (Out of many others), have a bad community (Which is true), flaming?
    When you have a community as big as Powerbot's, nearly 500k members, there are bound to be bad apples. The same as here, 94k members and I've already met a few. The community as you see it on Powerbot, is full of the 12yr olds we speak of, the mature members don't even hardly post because they can't get a word in edge-wise. I would really appreciate the fact that I gave those mature members somewhere constructive to talk about Powerbot.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

Guys, if you want to promote your site, please do so properly. Read our rules before posting(!), try to post a thread in the right section, do not double post and do not flame. Set a proper example!

You want to convince us to use something, so we have all the right to be skeptical. It's up to you to convince us, it has absolutely no use to get defensive and switch to personal attacks. Nothing personal, but who cares if you are a single parent with a full-time job? If you do not have the time or skills to start something like this, why not try and get some help. You've already received plenty of input from this forum in not even a single day.

Also, with a video like that, you are bound to get reactions like this. You claim you are the fastest growing RS cheating community, while everything is actually still underway and you have not passed 100 members yet. The whole point of the forum isn't very clear either. We are supposed to be your target audience, but you certainly do not treat us that way.
    Hup Holland Hup!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nielsie95 View Post
    Guys, if you want to promote your site, please do so properly. Read our rules before posting(!), try to post a thread in the right section, do not double post and do not flame. Set a proper example!

You want to convince us to use something, so we have all the right to be skeptical. It's up to you to convince us, it has absolutely no use to get defensive and switch to personal attacks. Nothing personal, but who cares if you are a single parent with a full-time job? If you do not have the time or skills to start something like this, why not try and get some help. You've already received plenty of input from this forum in not even a single day.

Also, with a video like that, you are bound to get reactions like this. You claim you are the fastest growing RS cheating community, while everything is actually still underway and you have not passed 100 members yet. The whole point of the forum isn't very clear either. We are supposed to be your target audience, but you certainly do not treat us that way.
    1. I didn't actually post the thread, just came to defend my site being flamed, which it was.

2. Me being a single parent with a job was simply defending someone telling me how shoddy my forum was, and how they could do it so much better.

3. We did treat you that way in the beginning, we didn't come here saying "SRL community sucks, join ours". All I ever did was defend myself and my site from people like football.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)

I don't see this thread going ANYWHERE nicely at all.

Any mod who thinks otherwise may re-open the thread again at wish.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information