Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Default Kyle's Esswraith Extractor

Kyle's Esswraith Extractor

Thanks to madred360 for this banner!

Awesome banner made by Run S Kape!

Working as of: 06/13/2012
    Check out the SRL Stats!
    (Added stats on 05/02/2012 ~11 AM and on 5/02/2012 ~9 PM it reached almost 10 days of runtime!)
    (On 05/03/2012 ~10 AM the script has hit 31 days of runtime, less than 24 hours!)
    (On 05/06/2012 ~3 AM the script hit 300 days of use! AND at ~ 9 PM it hit 100K commits!)

After figuring out the best way to gain XP from the new RuneSpan update, I wrote this script to siphon the esswraiths, as they are among the highest XP objects in the minigame.

Big thanks to ashaman88 for updating the code to not rely on UpText! This is awesome! He also implemented the Max/Min counts! He also added the Object priority by XP, essence grabber, and yellow wizard handling! Give this man some love! Also, HUGE thanks to ashaman88 and ggzz for their functions to only search on your island!

Just wanted to say a HUGE thanks to all the supporters, users, tweakers, bug listers, video makers, etc! I didn't plan on this script being used and advance so much! I must say, it makes my day seeing everyone join together and help each other make this script run. People learning how to edit/add/change the script around to fit their needs. This truly is a great script, thanks to this community! You helped build it! How awesome is that?!?

Big thanks to Evaporation, Er1k, ggzz, Mjordan, xtrapsp, and chig for giving me the objects and colors!

Before using this script, make sure your XP Bar on RS is set to Total or RC. That will keep the script from messing up!

Features:
    - Death/Blood/Soul esswraith support!
    - Supports esshounds!
    - Break system!
    - Node support! (Thanks to everyone who contributed/contributes!)
    - Custom object setup!
    - Won't search for objects that you don't have the RC level for! (Thanks to johnnimms13 for giving me the levels!)
    - Searches from best XP to worse XP from objects.
    - Ignore colors that aren't in the Min/Max range.
    - Prioritizes objects by XP!
    - Wizard help assistance!
    - Will get essence if you're out.
    - Sorts the Objects by XP! (Keeps it from clicking a lower xp object before a higher one!)
    - Supports F2P objects! (Might have to edit colors)
    - Can filter objects to search for only what you want!
    - Multiplayer!
    - Won't search for objects that are not on your island! (HUGE thanks to ashaman88 and ggzz for this one!)
    - Automatic floor detection!
    - Option to log off the player if a random is found.
    - Will correct itself if it misclicks!
    - CPU usage fix. (Checked CPU constantly while running the latest version, hardly any increase).
    - Only searches for your island periodically, instead of all the time.
    - Object finding revamp.
    - Added better debug, and more of it.
    - Will close the Mad May box after logging in!
    NEW as of version 1.8!
    - Autoupdate object data! (Pulls latest object data from my database, can be turned off).
    - Revamp the mainloop to be fast.
    - Set the misclick failsafe to be a user option.
    - Versions 1.3 to latest are now on GitHub, you can find the link in my signature, under Scripts. (If you have an earlier version than 1.3, please PM me it so I can add it, thanks!)

Known bugs:
    - None!

Suggestions:
    - None!

Videos/Images:

99's:
    - Ancient
    - illester
    - bluez
    - blinkblink
    - rexen
    - WinterDream x2
    - kimalia
    - swanniie
    - ultima71111
    - Hazzah
    - Mouse
    - Er1k
    - rustigold
    - chickenpl0x
    - d34th20n x3
    - ashaman88
    - Wheatley
    - ADR1234
    - botsalot123
    - vmike
    - Johnnychan
    - honeyhoney
    - momizthatyou
    - Austintheman
    - grosseagle
    - Fastestin
    - Mobaz
    - LIM
    - Robot91292
    - dw171
    - meteora
    - Pure Wrecked
    - Rules of Joe
    - Gillzo
    - Dragonrider
    - Welcome Fruity
    - worglers2
    - sickle
    - anvi89
    - epiclulzzz
    - Mjordan
    - RiDTenor
    - holyarcher65
    - Big_Carl
    - Reinier
    - crazya
    - Liimujx
    - Zerkeronrs7
    - xEpic_Toker
    - 1337murd3r
    - Blackfang
    - Scoobdog
    - dragonbotz
    - boris
    - madred360
    - ebertowski
    - EATIN BABYZ
    - Evaporation
    - RollYourOwn
    - allanlin
    - Thanatos
    - Smalfinn
    - Juggalo812
    - bjbarksdale
    - ericrootbeer
    - merked23
    - Lazybchbum
    - Skyx
    - Elrond1
    - ryhgoalie37
    - Asphalt
    - darkgun33
    - Fraudnew
    - Dkong

Adding Objects

To add any object, follow this short guide!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnimms13 View Post
    To add a critter to the script:

Download ACA and read a Tutorial on how to use it, I advise YoHoJo's here

After you find some unique colors for the object, put them here, you should only change where it is ALL CAPS:

Simba Code:
    with Objects[objPUTYOUROBJECTNAMEHERE] do
      begin
        Name := 'OBJECTNAME';
        UpText := ['ody', 'ody ess', 'Body', 'Siphon Body']; // This is the text in the upper left hand corner.  every quote is text the script will look for.  separate them with commas.

ObjID := objPUTYOUROBJECTNAMEHERE;
        Color := COLORHERE;//This is the color found by ACA on the left side.
        Tol := TOLERANCE;//Right under the color on ACA
        Hue := HUE;//Hue and Sat are found on ACA next to color
        Sat := SATURATION;
        LvlReq := WHICHLVL; //when can you use it
        Max := MAX COLOR POINTS TO ACCEPT;
        Min := MIN COLOR POINTS TO ACCEPT;
        IXP := XP GAINED FROM OBJECT;
      end;

Place that Record(thats what it is) in the GetObject section of the script and change

Simba Code:
    SetLength(Objects, 11); //Change the 11 to whatever.

to how ever many objects you have in there.

Next,
    Where it says constants, put "obj" followed by your object name. like this:

Simba Code:
    objOBJECTHERE = NUMBERHERE;

Your done
    Note: If you want to narrow down the object finding, play with the Min/Max settings in the SetupObjects procedure. By default they are set to 0/1000. By narrowing them down, it means more accurate object finding and less mouse movements!

Quote Originally Posted by ashaman88 View Post
    Remind them to set debug to true so it will print the numbers
    Script Setup

When you open the script, on the left hand side of Simba you'll see the function list.

Double click the DeclarePlayers function.

It will take you down to the procedure for you. Now scroll down and you'll see this:

See the Integers at the bottom? That's where you put the objects you want to find at. It will only search for the objects in there. However, if you want to search for all objects, just set the Booleans[0] to False.

Booleans[1] being set to True will logout the character when a random is found.

Also, above all of that, where the constants are, you'll see this:

Script will automatically determine what floor you're on. Change the "ClickAnywhere" to False if you want to turn off floor detection.

The misclick correction failsafe can now be turned off/on.

AutoUpdate is for pulling the latest data from my online database at script start. It connects to http://srl.kyleundefined.com/Scripts/KEE/ and it only pulls data, none is submitted. You can turn this feature off if you want, this just ensures easier object update without having to upload a new version.

If you're using Security.sex, and want to use this feature, then you must click Allow All when the popup comes up.

Fill out your Username and Password, and that's all you have to do

Still need help?

Read this quick write up by @bud_wis_er_420;, it's pretty helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by bud_wis_er_420 View Post
    It's working for me, just fine. Only NPC that seems to be bugged it FireStorm. When I set it to this, the mouse goes haywire looking for it. I've only been using this script for 2 days, but only while I can watch it. I'm getting prepared for 99 rcing now that I'm almost at 99 hunter, thx to Ashaman88 hunter script.

So far with just a quick glance at the script, all this script does is search for and click on NPC and nodes and stuff. No walking methods at all. So where you start the script is where you will stay. From what little I've gathered reading guides. The best way to use this script is first find out the highest NPC you can attack, not node. Don't worry about nodes as they are random and appear everywhere. When you find your highest NPC, for example mine is Blood Esswraith, you add it's ID(Starting on line 16) to the list on line 105. Mine looks like this. The red text is the already preexisting list consisting of the nodes. Don't change this unless you only what to att NPC's. But for best XP leave it.

// This is for searching for specific Objects, add / remove as needed. Order doesn't matter
    Integers := [objUndeadSoul, objLivingSoul, objSoulWraith, objBloodySkulls
    , objBloodPool, objSkulls, objJumper, objShifter, objNebula
    , objBloodWraith];

Now find your selected NPC in the minigame. You will have to play a little to get the runes you need to get to your chosen island. All you need is 1 NPC, they respawn so fast that you will end up atting the same NPC over and over again. And when the random node pops up it will automatically switch to the node for better xp.

When you start the script give it about 10 sec , cause it can take some time for the script to load everything. If you don't start extracting ess from your selected NPC, then you colors or not working. I tested alot of the Monsters and the only one I found not currently working is FireStorm. If this was your selected NPC then you would need to manually reset the color to get it working. You can search for a guide on how to do that. I even think I remember seeing someone post a like on the first page.

Well hope this information helps new users of this script. I came into this script with no knowledge of the game whatsoever. I couldn't find no real guide on how to set everything up, so I had to do alot of reading to figure everything out. Things were a little confusing because I didn't know about the game. I found a few post were people where asking how to best set up this script, but no good replies, so I figured I would help simplify it for others like me having a hard time getting started.
    We should have all the objects included, if one isn't, please let us know or create it yourself and post it!

Last versions! (Ordered from oldest to newest)

Get the script below!
    Last edited by Kyle Undefined; 02-06-2013 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Added a 99!
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.
    { MSI Phoenix || SRL Stats Sigs || Paste || Scripts || Quotes || Graphics }

When posting a bug, please post debug! Help us, help you!

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Could you make it go for Soul Wraiths? That would be insane! c:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

aww dayumn! i had just made a deathesslings one! :L although its only 66 lines long...... :L

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

could you make it for boold to ?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quoted
    423 Post(s)

Kyle Can i use your IsSiphoning Function please

Also nice little neat script By neat I mean tidy

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Velozity View Post
    Could you make it go for Soul Wraiths? That would be insane! c:
    You can easily change the monster to find, in the FindMonster function

Quote Originally Posted by kieran9999 View Post
    aww dayumn! i had just made a deathesslings one! :L although its only 66 lines long...... :L
    Lol, doesn't mean mine is better

Quote Originally Posted by nevermore View Post
    could you make it for boold to ?
    See top quote.

Quote Originally Posted by xtrapsp View Post
    Kyle Can i use your IsSiphoning Function please

Also nice little neat script By neat I mean tidy
    Yes, of course.
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quoted
    423 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Undefined View Post
    You can easily change the monster to find, in the FindMonster function

Lol, doesn't mean mine is better

See top quote.

Yes, of course.
    Thank you! Check skype

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Awesome. Haven't checked out runespan yet, but will definately use this
    -My Scripts-
    Dude'sFighters
    Dude'sBonfires
    Donations help with scripting Paypal!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xtrapsp View Post
    Thank you! Check skype
    I'm at the office That function needs to be written better and perfected. This could be turned into an AIO or specific monster script, just wanted to rake in the XP before it gets nerfed since the rates are so high.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quoted
    423 Post(s)

I'm at the office That function needs to be written better and perfected. This could be turned into an AIO or specific monster script, just wanted to rake in the XP before it gets nerfed since the rates are so high.
    ok Well I'l ask here :3

Simba Code:
    until(isSiphoning or TimeFromMark(T) > 10000);

Type mismatch at line 687

Ever since I added IsSiphoning

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Does this fix it?

Simba Code:
    until((isSiphoning) or (TimeFromMark(T) > 10000));

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How could I change the FindMonster function to include Law esshounds?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quoted
    423 Post(s)

Does this fix it?

Simba Code:
    until((isSiphoning) or (TimeFromMark(T) > 10000));
    Can't believe I was so stupid..

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Use the ACA program to select the correct colors, and update them in the function

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

What exp rate are you getting

I was getting about 62k exp an hour legit,

Surely they wont nerf that considering they said they wanted an increase on zmi which is at 50k exp an hour atm mabey more with the new pouch...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Use the ACA program to select the correct colors, and update them in the function
    Thank you!

I'm just learning myself, but I learn a lot quicker when I can manipulate already working code.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kyle, so you allow me to edit the script a little? Only for private use ofcourse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Beauty! Thanks for this... I may get into this kind of stuff too... although I'm finishing my AIO catacomb killer first
    Thanks anyways!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Velozity View Post
    Kyle, so you allow me to edit the script a little? Only for private use ofcourse.
    Yes, of course

Quote Originally Posted by JOEbot View Post
    Beauty! Thanks for this... I may get into this kind of stuff too... although I'm finishing my AIO catacomb killer first
    Thanks anyways!
    You're welcome, I'll perfect it tonight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've been able to edit it for Law Esshounds thus far.

Seems like it has a few little bugs, the cursor seems to go spasm after a short period of time without any recovery.

Maybe its just the way I edited the script / added in different colors etc.

I havent been able to test it with the deaths because I'm not high enough level just yet.

Realistically if someone wants to make this successful all they need to do is have the ability to bot Each esshound / wrath individually, I've personally been camped out at the Law esshounds all day raking in XP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, of course
    Thanks!
    I hopefully get this working!

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Simba Code:
    program DeathEsswraithExtractor;
    {$DEFINE SMART}
    {$i srl/srl.simba}

var
      startxp,xph,xp,t: integer;

procedure DeclarePlayers();
    begin
      HowManyPlayers := 1;
      NumberOfPlayers(HowManyPlayers);
      CurrentPlayer := 0;

with Players[0] do
      begin
        Name          := '';      // Your RuneScape Account Name
        Pass          := '';      // Your RuneScape Account Password
        Active        := True;    // Use in the Script. True / False.
      end;
    end;

(* Credits to Flight *)
    procedure BrakeWindMouse(xs, ys, xe, ye, gravity, wind, minWait, maxWait, targetArea: extended);
    var
      veloX,veloY,windX,windY,veloMag,dist,randomDist,lastDist: extended;
      lastX,lastY,MSP,W,maxStep,D: integer;
      sqrt2,sqrt3,sqrt5: extended;
    begin
      MSP  := MouseSpeed;
      sqrt2:= sqrt(2);
      sqrt3:= sqrt(3);
      sqrt5:= sqrt(5);

repeat
        dist:= hypot(xs - xe, ys - ye);
        wind:= minE(wind, dist);
        D := Random((Round(dist)/3));
        if (D > 100) then
          D := RandomRange(90, 100);
        if (D < 5) then
          D := RandomRange(5, 8);

maxStep := D;

if dist >= targetArea then
        begin
          windX:= windX / sqrt3 + (random(round(wind) * 2 + 1) - wind) / sqrt5;
          windY:= windY / sqrt3 + (random(round(wind) * 2 + 1) - wind) / sqrt5;
        end else
        begin
          windX:= windX / sqrt2;
          windY:= windY / sqrt2;
        end;

veloX:= veloX + windX;
        veloY:= veloY + windY;
        veloX:= veloX + gravity * (xe - xs) / dist;
        veloY:= veloY + gravity * (ye - ys) / dist;

if hypot(veloX, veloY) > maxStep then
        begin
          randomDist:= maxStep / 2.0 + random(round(maxStep) div 2);
          veloMag:= sqrt(veloX * veloX + veloY * veloY);
          veloX:= (veloX / veloMag) * randomDist;
          veloY:= (veloY / veloMag) * randomDist;
        end;

lastX:= Round(xs);
        lastY:= Round(ys);
        xs:= xs + veloX;
        ys:= ys + veloY;

if (lastX <> Round(xs)) or (lastY <> Round(ys)) then
          MoveMouse(Round(xs), Round(ys));

W := (Random(100/MSP))*3;
        if (W < 5) then
          W := 5;
        wait(W);
        lastdist:= dist;
      until(hypot(xs - xe, ys - ye) < 1)

if (Round(xe) <> Round(xs)) or (Round(ye) <> Round(ys)) then
        MoveMouse(Round(xe), Round(ye));

MouseSpeed := MSP;
    end;

(* Credits to Flight *)
    procedure BrakeMMouse(eX, eY, ranX, ranY: Integer);
    var
      randSpeed: extended;
      X,Y: integer;
    begin
      randSpeed := (random(MouseSpeed) / 2.0 + MouseSpeed) / 10.0;
      GetMousePos(X, Y);
      BrakeWindMouse(X, Y, eX, eY, 9, 5, 10.0 / randSpeed, 15.0 / randSpeed, 10.0 * randSpeed);
    end;

function FindMonster(var x, y : Integer) : Boolean;
    var
      a, b, c ,h: Integer;
      TPA  : TPointArray;
      ATPA : T2DPointArray;
      MP   : TPoint;
      tmpCTS : Integer;
    begin
      if(not(LoggedIn))then Exit;

tmpCTS := GetColorToleranceSpeed;
      ColorToleranceSpeed(2);
      SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(0.04, 0.58);

FindColorsSpiralTolerance(MSCX, MSCY, TPA, 5278586, MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2, 26);
      ATPA := TPAtoATPAEx(TPA, 20, 20);
      SortATPASize(ATPA,True);

H := High(ATPA);

for a := 0 to H do
      Begin
        MiddleTPAEx(atpa[a], X, Y);

MMouse(X,Y,5,5);

If (WaitUpTextMulti(['eath ess', 'iphon De', 'ath essw', 'Siphon Death esswraith'], 750)) Then
        Begin
          ClickMouse2(True);

ColorToleranceSpeed(tmpCTS);
          SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(0.2, 0.2);

Result:= True;
          Exit;
          End;
        End;
      ColorToleranceSpeed(tmpCTS);
      SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(0.2, 0.2);
    end;

procedure AntiBan();
    begin
      if(not(LoggedIn))then Exit;

FindNormalRandoms;

case (Random(350)) of
        0 : RandomRClick;
        1 : HoverSkill('random', False);
        2 : ExamineInv;
        3 : MouseSpeed := (RandomRange(10, 12));
        4 : begin HoverSkill('Runecrafting', False); Wait(RandomRange(2000, 4000)); end;
        5 : begin PickUpMouse; SleepAndMoveMouse(1500 + Random(500)); end;
        6 : begin GameTab(tab_Stats); Wait(1500 + Random(500)); GameTab(tab_Inv); end;
        7 .. 14 : HoverSkill('Runecrafting', False);
        15 .. 40 : Wait(RandomRange(750, 2000));
        41: begin BoredHuman; SetAngle(SRL_ANGLE_HIGH); end;
      end;
    end;

Procedure Proggy;
    Begin
    XP := (GetXPBarTotal - startxp);
      XPH:= Round(((XP) / (GetTimeRunning / 1000)) * 3600);
      Writeln('Time Running: ' + TimeRunning);
      Writeln('Experience Earned: ' + IntToStr(XP));
      Writeln('Experience/Hour: ' + IntToStr(XPH));
      Marktime(t);
    End;

function isSiphoning: Boolean;
    var
      B: TBox;
      APS : Integer;
    begin
      B := IntToBox(MSCX - 10, MSCY - 25, MSCX + 15, MSCY + 15);
      APS := AveragePixelShift(B, 250, 250);
      Result := (APS > 360);
    end;

procedure MainLoop();
    var
      x, y : Integer;
    begin
      repeat
        if timefrommark(T)>120000 then
          Proggy;
        if(FindMonster(x, y))then
        begin
          Wait(RandomRange(500, 750));
          Repeat
             wait(100);
             FindnormalRandoms;
          Until Not(Isuptextmulticustom(['Death','th es','eath']));
        end;
        FindNormalRandoms;
      until(not(LoggedIn));
    end;

begin
      Smart_Server := 10;
      Smart_Members := True;
      Smart_Signed := True;
      SetupSRL();
      ActivateClient();
      DeclarePlayers();
      LoginPlayer();
      while(not(RSReady()))do
        Wait(9000);

startxp:=getxpbartotal;
      marktime(t);
      SetAngle(SRL_ANGLE_HIGH);
      MainLoop();
    end.

put in basic proggy and idk why the mouse was spassing out after awhile, but changed the finding monster junk. If ya want me to take down no prob! take w/e from it

edit: now issyphoning is not being recognized for some reason, idk why i did lol
    Last edited by Ashaman88; 04-30-2012 at 10:58 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

five lvls short il probably use this by midnight, i hear people who are crafting bloods are getting 120k+ xp ph

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Haha thanks ash! I'll work on it more tonight when I get home to perfect it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How can i add that Circle objects to it so it does those first and if that is done it does a monster like this death thingy?

Page 1 of 99 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread Information